List of Juken Sentai Gekiranger characters
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 1 Geki Jūken Beast Arts
- 1.1 Gekirangers
- 1.2 Allies
- 1.3 Brusa Ee
- 1.4 Arsenal
- 1.5 Geki Beasts
- 1.6 SaiDain
- 1.7 Geki Waza
- 1.7.1 Shared Geki Waza
- 1.7.2 Tiger-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.3 Cheetah-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.4 Jaguar-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.5 Wolf-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.6 Rhinoceros-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.7 Leopard-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.8 Elephant-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.9 Bat-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.10 Shark-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.11 Gorilla-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.12 Penguin-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.13 Gazelle-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.14 Fly-Ken Geki Waza
- 1.7.15 Geki Beast Geki Waza
- 2 Rin Jūken Akugata
- 2.1 Rin Jū Hall
- 2.2 The Three Kenma
- 2.3 Beast-Men
- 2.4 Rin Beasts
- 2.5 Ringi
- 3 Gen Jūken
- 4 Notes
- 5 References
- 6 See also
Geki Jūken Beast Arts
Geki Jūken Beast Arts (激獣拳ビーストアーツ Geki Jūken Bīsuto Ātsu, "Fierce Beast-Fist Beast Arts") is a fictional school of martial arts practiced by the protagonists. Those that practice Geki Jūken use a form of Qi[note 1] within their bodies that manifests their passion for justice, called Geki (激気（げき, "Fierce Qi"), as their power source. The ultimate form of Geki is the Kageki (過激気（かげき）, "Extreme Qi"), which can manifest if the user mastered different aspects of the heart-technique-body triangle and selflessly has the intent to protect others at mind. The sporting goods company SCRTC (スクラッチ Sukuratchi, pronounced like the English word scratch) serves as a front for the martial arts school, specifically its Gekirangers.
When transformed into the Gekirangers, the group says "Our blazing Geki is the proof of justice! Juken Sentai Gekiranger!" (燃え立つ激気は正義の証！獣拳戦隊ゲキレンジャー！ Moetatsu Gekiwa seigi no akashi! Jūken Sentai Gekirenjā!). When having transformed into the Super Gekirangers, the group says "Our boiling Kageki flows toward justice! Juken Sentai Gekiranger!" (たぎる過激気は正義の為に！獣拳戦隊ゲキレンジャー！ Tagiru Kageki wa seigi no tame ni! Jūken Sentai Gekirenjā!).
Jyan Kandou/Geki Red (漢堂 ジャン／ゲキレッド Kandō Jan/Geki Reddo) is a beginner at the Geki Jū Tiger-Ken (激獣タイガー拳 Geki Jū Taigāken) style, focusing on power and Hu Quan moves. He was the sole survivor of Long's attack on his village, blocking his memories of the incident and becoming a feral child raised by tigers in the forest outside the Beast Origin Village (獣源郷 Jūgenkyō). Long had intended to kill Jyan due to his lineage, as the son of Dan, which enhances his sense of qi. Master Xia Fu began training Jyan as he personifies the "Body" (体 Tai, also pronounced as Karada) of a Gekiranger: resistance to most forms of pain. His vocabulary is limited and he uses Jyan-ish phrases such as "niki-niki", "zowa-zowa", and "waki-waki", and has to learn about the "Heart". Jyan is eventually labeled as Rio's rival after witnessing the display of power used to stop his own attack. He becomes Sharkie Chan's first student of the Geki Jū Shark-Ken (激獣シャーク拳 Geki Jū Shākuken) sword-fighting style. Though Jyan possesses the Kageki (過激気 Kageki), he is unable to fully use it in his first fight with Rio.
Jyan is criticized for practising Geki Jūken to become stronger, a flawed ideology like Rio's, but he later realizes that his true reason to fight is to protect others. With this revelation he is able to transform into Super Geki Red (スーパーゲキレッド Sūpā Geki Reddo), using the Geki Jū Gorilla-Ken (激獣ゴリラ拳 Geki Jū Goriraken) style and is the "Extremely Unbreakable Body" (「過激にアンブレイカブル・ボディ」 Kageki ni Anbureikaburu Bodi).
Jyan stops fighting after learning of his past with Rio and Dan, but with Xia Fu's help resumes his role as a Gekiranger, making an enemy out of Long. When Jyan regains his memories, he vows to make Long pay for his wrongdoings and beats sense into Rio. Rio then joins Jyan to save Mere and work together against their mutual enemy. After Long's defeat, Jyan invites both Rio and Mere to SCRTC, but is unable to convince Rio and Mere to not undertake the Fist Judgment to cleanse themselves of their sins. In memory of Rio, Jyan wears the Kenmas' Bracelet and vows to destroy Long.
During the final battle, after being infused with Maku's Rinki, the Gekirangers are taken to an astral Rin Jū Hall, where they are met by Rio and Mere. Jyan masters the Rin Jū Bear-Ken (臨獣ベアー拳 Rinjū Beāken) style, unifying both Geki Jū and Rin Jū styles. With their newfound skills, the Gekirangers defeat Long, sealing him in a small ball, which Jyan keeps to ensure Long's power never falls into the wrong hands. He then leaves SCRTC to travel the world to find the next generation of Juken fighters. While teaching the Beast Fist to children in Hong Kong, he runs into a boy who looks similar to Rio and decides to take him under his wing. Returning to Japan, Jyan is ambushed by Nuchaku Banki before he, Ran, and Retsu are trapped in the subspace before the Go-ongers come to their aid. After his new friends lost their engines, and being tricked into giving away the sealed Long, Jyan helps Sōsuke train and develop his own Firece Ki before Long is able to fully manifest. With the aid of a revived Rio, Long is defeated and Jyan reaffirms his vow with Rio to become stronger.
Ran Uzaki/Geki Yellow (宇崎 ラン／ゲキイエロー Uzaki Ran/Geki Ierō) is an employee of SCRTC and a Geki Jū Cheetah-Ken (激獣チーター拳 Geki Jū Chītāken) artist, using a combination of Wing Chun speed and accuracy in her attacks. Ran comes from a high-class family that owns a gym, and to ensure her future her mother Reiko wished her to leave SCRTC when she came of age for marriage. Ran is initially reluctant because she does not think she is good enough to learn the Beast Arts. She relies more on will than technique when fighting, and always tries to do things the right way, being a fighter that gives "Heart" (心 Shin, also pronounced as Kokoro) the highest place. She excels in speed, but her reluctance to care for the small details make her "Technique" very poor. From learning Master Elehung Kam-Bo's Geki Jū Elephant-Ken (激獣エレファント拳 Geki Jū Erefantoken) meteor hammer techniques, Ran became more relaxed and happy in the process.
Ran competes with Michelle Peng in a skateboarding competition to improve her "Technique" to obtain Kageki. This training allows her to become Super Geki Yellow (スーパーゲキイエロー Sūpā Geki Ierō). As Super Geki Yellow she uses the Geki Jū Penguin-Ken (激獣ペンギン拳 Geki Jū Penginken) style and is the "Extremely Honest Heart" (「過激にオネスト・ハート」 Kageki ni Onesuto Hāto). Soon after, Ran is appointed as team captain of the Gekirangers by Xia Fu.
During the final battle, Ran is infused with Kata's Rinki, and is brought to an astral Rin Jū Hall to master the Rin Jū Hawk-Ken (臨獣ホーク拳 Rinjū Hōkuken) style to seal Long. Three months after Long's defeat, she is seen alongside Retsu teaching Juken to young children at SCRTC.
Ran is portrayed by Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina).
Retsu Fukami/Geki Blue (深見 レツ／ゲキブルー Fukami Retsu/Geki Burū) is an employee of SCRTC and a Geki Jū Jaguar-Ken (激獣ジャガー拳 Geki Jū Jagāken) practitioner, using Piguaquan martial-arts techniques. When he was a child his older brother Gou was killed, leaving him with a hatred for Rio who was said to be responsible. He set aside an artistic career to study the same fighting style as Gou, in order to move past his desire for revenge. Retsu is initially intelligent but selfish, does not take interest in others, and gives an impression of extreme coldness. He believes that winning should be like a painting, complete and inspirational. He sometimes mixes English loanwords in his speech. He learns of moving sensation of a trance[clarification needed] when he masters Bat Li's Geki Jū Bat-Ken (激獣バット拳 Geki Jū Battoken) style. He prioritizes "Techniques" (技 Gi, also pronounced as Waza) in his training. His attention to beauty costs him stamina, making his "Body" his weakest point until he beats Bion Biao in an endurance match to obtain Kageki, and becomes Super Geki Blue (スーパーゲキブルー Sūpā Geki Burū). As Super Geki Blue, he uses the Geki Jū Gazelle-Ken (激獣ガゼル拳 Geki Jū Gazeruken) style and the "Extremely Fantastic Technique" (「過激にファンタスティック・テクニック」 Kageki ni Fantasutikku Tekunikku).
During the final battle, Retsu is infused with Rageku's Rinki, and is brought to an astral Rin Jū Hall to master the Rin Jū Jelly-Ken (臨獣ジェリー拳 Rinjū Jerīken) style to seal Long. Three months after Long's defeat, he is seen alongside Ran teaching the Beast Fist to young children at SCRTC.
Retsu is portrayed by Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei). As a child and a baby, he is portrayed by Nao Fujisaki (藤崎 直 Fujisaki Nao) and Sora Kitajima (北島 空 Kitajima Sora).
Gou Fukami/Geki Violet (深見 ゴウ／ゲキバイオレット Fukami Gō/Geki Baioretto, 22–49) is the fourth member and a Geki Jū Wolf-Ken (激獣ウルフ拳 Geki Jū Urufuken) user, a student alongside Rio and Miki. He is Retsu's protective older brother. After their parents died they were taken in by a church. Gou forced Retsu to promise never to take on the Juken, then went to face Rio. Gou used an imperfect form of the forbidden Geki Waza in an attempt to defeat and seal Rio, but it failed and Gou wandered for fifteen years in a werewolf form that he could not control.
Once regaining his human form, Gou was shocked at how much had changed and that Retsu was practising Geki Jūken. Though he is of the Geki Jūken, Gou lacks a passion for justice and fights only for himself. This resulted in Gou developing and mastering a dangerous form of Geki, called Shigeki (紫激気（しげき）, "Violet Fierce Qi"), and reinventing the Wolf-Ken as his personal Fukami-Style (深見流 Fukamiryū), a form that uses Muay Thai fighting moves. Xia Fu believed that Gou actually does have a passion for justice, and commissioned the GongChanger for Gou to use. After much soul searching and cajoling by the others, he agrees to become Geki Violet and overcomes the beast within him thanks to Bae. Using his Shigeki, Gou can summon Geki Tiger and Geki Jaguar and control Geki Tohja Wolf on his own. Gou desires to defeat Rio and prove himself as his rival, holding some animosity towards Jyan in this regard, but accepts that he is not up to the task after mastering the strongest Geki Waza but still failing to defeat Rio. He is later glad when Rio joins the fight against Long.
During the final battle, Gou is among the other Geki Jūken warriors, including the Kensei, keeping Long at bay until Jyan, Ran, and Retsu return. After the battle is over, Gou sets upon his own journey with Bae to atone for his actions as a werewolf.
Gou is portrayed by Riki Miura (三浦 力 Miura Riki).
Ken Hisatsu/Geki Chopper (久津 ケン／ゲキチョッパー Hisatsu Ken/Geki Choppā, 27-49) is the fifth member of the Gekiranger team, colored white with orange accents in a suit that resembles a karate uniform. He is a prodigy who trained at the Beast Origin Village and mastered one of the oldest fighting styles in the Beast Arts, the Geki Jū Rhinoceros-Ken (激獣ライノセラス拳 Geki Jū Rainoserasuken), to overcome the pain of losing his mother at a young age. Ken was originally to aid Ran and Retsu, but travelled abroad since his Geki Changer was broken. He also sold the SoZyuTo that Xia Fu gave him for travelling money. He is a free spirit, and does not restrict himself by talent or ties to the Geki Jūken. Ken can utilize the Geki Hard Diamond (激気研鑽 Geki Kensan), a karate technique in which he condenses his Geki into a diamond blade on his hand with which can cut through anything. He eventually manifested Kageki on Christmas Eve out of his passion for the holidays. He frequently uses the word "Ossu" (押忍), which is karate term meaning "patience with myself and others". He also uses "kenzan", an archaic Japanese word that means "just arrived" and is also a pun on his name, Ken. Using the SoZyuTo, he can summon and control SaiDain/SaiDaiOh. Hisatsu ken can also translate as "hidden technique", which Ken has. After the final battle is over, Ken returns to work at SCRTC Meisters.
Ken is portrayed by Sotaro (聡太郎 Sōtarō, Sotaro Yasuda).
Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki) is head of SCRTC's special development department and responsible for designing most of the Gekiranger's weapons. She is an assistant to Xia Fu and also a student of Geki Jūken Beast Arts, mastering the Geki Jū Leopard-Ken (激獣レオパード拳 Geki Jū Reopādoken) style. She dislikes Elehung, despite his attraction to her. Before training in Geki Jūken, Miki was an infamous sukeban (female gangleader) in her youth, former leader of the Kanto Sukeban Alliance. She also knows and meets SGS' Morio Makino and Hant Jō from the Dino House she usually eats at.
Miki is portrayed by Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue).
The Seven Kensei
The Seven Kensei (七拳聖 Shichi Kensei, "Kensei" literally translates as "Fist Sage") are the legendary creators of the Geki Jūken style, originally under the wing of Brusa Ee. When three fellow students split away to found the Rin Jūken as Three Kenma, killing Brusa Ee, the two groups battled in the Geki-Rin Rebellion. This ended with the Kensei using a forbidden Geki Waza that sealed the Kenmas' bodies while forcing the seven Kensei into their animal forms. They swore a Juken Oath of nonviolence soon after, fighting only in defense. Among them are the creators of the three Geki Jūken weapon styles that utilize one's heart and the meteor hammer, one's technique and the war fan, and one's body with sabers. Three others make up the Master Triangle (マスタートライアングル Masutā Toraianguru), three Kensei who had each fully mastered one of the three major aspects of the Geki Jūken Beast Arts: Heart, Technique, and Body. The seventh Kensei, Xia Fu, mastered all three aspects of the Beast Arts and thus is the strongest of the Kensei. While it was Xia Fu who took the Gekirangers under his wing, the others have taught his students the weapon techniques of their styles and the path to obtain Kageki. Once every year, the Kensei would gather to have their annual Kensei Great Athletic Meet (拳聖大運動会 Kensei Daiundōkai), where they hone their skills while maintaining fair sportsmanship.
After the first Geki-Rin Rebellion, the Kensei created the Sevenfold Barrier of Seven Sages (七重七聖の関 Nanae Nanasei no Seki) that prevents those of the Rin Jūken school to enter the sacred grounds of Jūgenkyō. However, the barrier can be torn down by the SoZyuTo which fell into Rio's hands. Unable to stop him, the Kensei faced the Kenma once more, during which the Kenma use their Dōkokugan Ringi to seal all seven Kensei into a boulder with Maku taking their power as his own. Later, when Maku and the other Kenma are destroyed, their Ringi faded and the Kensei returned to normal. Each of the Kensei, save Xia Fu, were named after a prominent figure in martial arts movies, with their group name a pun on sensei (master).
Master Xia Fu
Master Xia Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū) is a grand master of the Geki Jū Felis-Ken (激獣フェリス拳 Geki Jū Ferisuken) style, having mastered all three of its aspects to channel Geki. He is the mentor of the Gekirangers and leader of the Kensei. He may have had a relationship with Rageku prior their transformations. Xia Fu turned down Brusa's offer to be his successor and suggested Maku, which wounded Maku's pride and ended their friendship. Xia Fu appears to be an aged anthropomorphic caracal with his eyes normally closed, opening them when he senses the Qi of the Akugata. He loves to be scratched on the neck, is referred to by Jyan as "Cat" (猫 Neko), and always carries a triangle with him. His motto is "There is training in one's livelihood" (暮らしの中に修行あり Kurashi no naka ni shugyō ari), as his training has the Gekirangers experience life lessons.
Xia Fu is voiced by Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō).
Elehung Kam Po
Elehung Kam Po (エレハン・キンポー Erehan Kinpō) is a legendary Kensei who is the plant manager of SCRTC Meisters and a grand master of the Geki Jū Elephant-Ken (激獣エレファント拳 Geki Jū Erefantoken) style that relies on a meteor hammer with playful antics. He is an anthropomorphic elephant and is somewhat perverted around women, earning him the nickname "Erohung" by Bae, yet is very fearful of sukeban. Elehung was living on Shibe Mountain where, in the guise of a mononoke, he took the package the Gekirangers were to deliver to him in order to test them. Elehung chose Ran as his student so she can master the Geki Hammer, though his teaching methods cause difficulty. Elehung also possessed a 20 billion yen gem called the Raspberry Diamond. His motto is "There is training while having fun" (遊びの中に修行あり Asobi no naka ni shugyō ari). His name is based on Sammo Hung Kam Po (サモ・ハン・キンポー Samo Han Kinpō).
Elehung is voiced by Yū Mizushima (水島 裕 Mizushima Yū).
Bat Li (バット・リー Batto Rī) is a legendary Kensei who is a grand master of the Geki Jū Bat-Ken (激獣バット拳 Geki Jū Battoken) style that focuses on graceful and elegant techniques combined with artistic beauty, though it relies on being in a trance. He appears as an anthropomorphic bat in Barong attire. Stubborn and eccentric, he considers hanging upside down a great way to relieve stress. Though he initially refuses, Bat Li trains Retsu after witnessing his abilities first hand. He once saved a young girl named Hanyon, whom he promised to be with forever. However, he felt his presence put Hanyon in danger and left to master his Geki Jūken style; he reveals this to an elderly Hanyon so Ken can get the SoZyuTo back from her. His motto is "There is training while under a trance" (忘我の中に修行あり Bōga no naka ni shugyō ari). His name is based on Jet Li (ジェット・リー Jetto Rī).
Li is voiced by Shūichi Ikeda (池田 秀一 Ikeda Shūichi).
Sharkie Chan (シャッキー・チェン Shakkī Chen) is a legendary Kensei who is a grand master of the Geki Jū Shark-Ken (激獣シャーク拳 Geki Jū Shākuken) style that relies on a hard body and uses twin swords. He appears as an anthropomorphic great white shark and tends to cry when emotional. Sharkie Chan lives on the isolated Aozame Island, becoming its first sumo champ, until the Gekirangers arrive with Sharkie amazed by Jyan's skills in the "canoe race" test he set up. Jyan becomes Sharkie's first pupil, the two quickly forming a rapport. However Dokariya's interference and Geki Shark's sudden attack leaves Sharkie feeling unfit to train others, until his spirits are lifted when Jyan defends his honor and Xia Fu approves of him as a true mentor. Sharkie lost the Ikigimo in a tsunami and it came into the possession of a young celebrity named Alice. His name is based on Jackie Chan (ジャッキー・チェン Jakkī Chen).
Sharkie is voiced by Hiroya Ishimaru (石丸 博也 Ishimaru Hiroya).
Gorie Yen (ゴリー・イェン Gorī Yen) represents the Raging Heart (レイジング・ハート Reijingu Hāto) of the Master Triangle, and is a grand master of the Geki Jū Gorilla-Ken (激獣ゴリラ拳 Geki Jū Goriraken) style which uses powerful punches and climbing skills. He is an anthropomorphic gorilla with a reserved personality and love for bananas who was writing a novel in New York City when he was summoned to train the Gekirangers. Gorie is nicknamed the Wild Wiseman (荒ぶる賢人 Araburu Kenjin), due to his knowledge of the Dark Forest Path and running the Juken Consultation Office deep within the woods. Gorie taught Jyan the meaning behind "Heart" in a coin-stacking match. He later is brutally attacked by Rio and forced to reveal the existence of Jūgenkyō. By the time his book is published, Gorie plays a part in unlocking Jyan's lost memories. During the events of Go-onger vs. Gekiranger, it is revealed that Gorie had taught Jūken to Hiroto and Miu Suto. Gorie's name is based on Donnie Yen (ドニー・イェン Donī Yen).
Gorie is voiced by Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (大友 龍三郎 Ōtomo Ryūzaburō).
Michelle Peng (ミシェル・ペング Misheru Pengu) represents the Supreme Technique (シュープリーム・テクニック Shūpurīmu Tekunikku) of the Master Triangle, and is a grand master of the Geki Jū Penguin-Ken (激獣ペンギン拳 Geki Jū Penginken) style that utilizes boardsport skills in battle. She is an anthropomorphic penguin, and though very sweet and bubbly in personality, Michelle is nicknamed the Splendid Fighting Goddess (華麗なる戦いの女神 Kareinaru Tatakai no Megami) due to her scary temper. She is director of SCRTC's Sweden branch, when she receives the summons to train the Gekirangers. She teaches Ran to perfect her "Technique", and the subsequent skateboarding competition ends in a tie. Michelle is one of the few women not to mind Elehung's advances and works as Gorie's assistant at the Juken Consultation Office, also entrusted with her mentor's strongest Geki Waza which she taught to Gou. Her name is based on Michelle Kheng (Yeoh) (ミシェール・キング Mishēru Kingu).
Michelle is voiced by Atsuko Tanaka (田中 敦子 Tanaka Atsuko).
Bion Biao (ピョン・ピョウ Pyon Pyō) represents the Undying Body (アンダイイング・ボディ Andaiingu Bodī) of the Master Triangle, and is a grand master of the Geki Jū Gazelle-Ken (激獣ガゼル拳 Geki Jū Gazeruken) style which uses many kicking attacks. He is an anthropomorphic gazelle who monitored a national park in Kenya until he was summoned to train the Gekirangers. He decides to teach Retsu to hone his "Body" in an endurance match. Biao is nicknamed the Savanna Shortstop (サバンナの遊撃手 Sabanna no Yūgekishu) and his name is based on Yuen Biao (ユン・ピョウ Yun Pyō).
Bion is voiced by Takeshi Kusao (草尾 毅 Kusao Takeshi).
Natsume Masaki (真咲 なつめ Masaki Natsume) is Miki's daughter, who attends elementary school with her friends Shinichi and Seiji. She helped the Gekiranger team by dancing along with them and teaching Jyan how to be patient with "Koto-Koto". She also helped Gou on his path to becoming a Gekiranger by showing him that he protected her from Mere when he could have fled. Jyan refers to her as Miki's child, a nickname she dislikes; when Gou referred to her as such she replied, "Don't call me by Jyan's weird nickname". She becomes one of Retsu's Beast Fist students in the finale. By the time of Engine Sentai Go-onger vs. Gekiranger, she has mastered Geki Jū Python-Ken.
Natsume is portrayed by Sakina Kuwae (桑江 咲菜 Kuwae Sakina).
Robo Tough (ロボタフ Robotafu) is a Juken Trainer Droid. It is a robot that assists the Gekirangers in their Juken training. It is programmed with three settings: beginner, expert, and cat mode in which it acts like a cat. In the finale, RoboTough is accidentally damaged by Mere.
Kentaro Hisatsu (久津 権太郎 Hisatsu Kentarō) is Ken's father and head of SCRTC's Special Items Development, a.k.a. "SCRTC Meisters" (スクラッチ・マイスターズ Sukuratchi Maisutāzu), which is disguised as a backstreet factory run by the Hisatsu family.
Kentaro is portrayed by Taro Ishida (石田 太郎 Ishida Tarō).
Sachiko Hisatsu (久津 幸子 Hisatsu Sachiko) is Ken's younger sister. She is kidnapped by Mere to extort the SoZyuTo from Ken. Although she is Ken's younger sister, she speaks out to him when he begins arguing.
Sachiko is portrayed by Juri Ihata (井端 珠里 Ihata Juri).
Dan (ダン Dan), a.k.a. Byakko (ビャッコ Byakko), is a user of the Geki Jū Tiger-Ken (激獣タイガー拳 Geki Jū Taigāken) style who was a star pupil under Xia Fu and a senior master of Rio, Gou, and Miki. Dan was able to access Geki with little effort, manifested as a "White Tiger" (白い虎 Shiroi Tora). Despite being the senior, Rio saw Dan as a rival and tried to surpass him. When Rio defected, Dan tried to defeat Rio but was killed due to a previous injury from a sneak attack by Long. Dan told a frustrated Rio that their battle could be fulfilled through his son, Jyan. Though Dan's Geki Soul was used in the creation of Suugu, Dan is unable to manifest until Jyan awakens his memory. After receiving a fatal wound from Long meant for his son, Dan/Suugu has Jyan land the deathblow, freeing Dan from his prison. Before leaving to the next life, he tells his son to walk his own path. Dan's alias is a reference to the Chinese mythological beast Byakko (白虎 Byakko, literally white tiger).
Dan is portrayed by Kenji Ohba (大葉 健二 Ōba Kenji).
Brusa Ee (ブルーサ・イー Burūsa Ī) was the man who created the Juken style, a master of the Geki Jū Rhinoceros-Ken style. He once battled Cosmic Kenpō Master Pachacamac in a 200-day battle, winning Pachacamac's two jewels that reveal the secret moves of Cosmic Kenpō. Later, Brusa taught ten students, who in time became the Kensei and the Kenma. Brusa hoped that Xia Fu would succeed him as Juken master, but Xia Fu refused and recommended Maku as heir. Maku was enraged at this and with the other Kenma divided the school in the Geki-Rin Rebellion, murdering Brusa. Though dead, Brusa Ee's spirit, the Geki Soul, remained and later entered what Xia Fu carved into SaiDain. His motto is "Don't think, feel it", which Xia Fu, Ken and Jyan took to heart. When SaiDain's Beast Power Bloom empowered the Gekirangers, Mere, and Rio, it indicated that Brusa looks favorably on both forms of Juken. Brusa Ee's name is based on Bruce Lee (ブルース・リー Burūsu Rī).
Brusa is voiced by Shoma Kai (甲斐 将馬 Kai Shōma).
- Geki Changer (ゲキチェンジャー Geki Chenjā): These are two-piece transformation devices worn over the forearms as gloved arm-guards. They were developed by SCRTC to maximize the wearer's Geki then harness that amplified Geki as a power source to catalyze the Gekiranger transformation. Aside from their primary function, Geki Changers have a store function which can store a number of tools, including weapons, inside a pocket dimension that can be accessed via the gloves' three buttons. The traditional routine for transformation among Gekiranger involves their trademark Wushu hand postures along with the proclamation of "Boil! Power of the beasts! Beast On!" (たぎれ！獣の力！ビースト・オン！ Tagire! Kemono no chikara! Bīsuto On!), though simply "Beast On!" suffices.
- Geki Nunchaku (ゲキヌンチャク Geki Nunchaku): Geki Red's signature nunchaku weapon; very effective at close-range. Jyan initially struggled to master them until Retsu instructed him on how to handle them efficiently.
- Geki Tonfa (ゲキトンファー Geki Tonfā): The Gekiranger's standard-issue auxiliary weapon. A paired-set of high-tech tonfa accessed primarily by Geki Blue and Yellow. These mechanized batons have two configuration modes: the standard "Geki Tonfa Baton" (ゲキトンファーバトン Geki Tonfā Baton) dual-tonfa configuration, mainly used by Geki Blue, and the "Geki Tonfa Long Baton" (ゲキトンファーロングバトン Geki Tonfā Rongu Baton) combined bo-staff configuration, mainly used by Geki Yellow. The Geki Tonfa have an internal electric battery, which generates electric currents down the weapon's shaft via centrifugal handling.
- Geki Bazooka (ゲキバズーカ Geki Bazūka): A cat-themed bazooka-type weapon, modeled after Xia Fu. At first it took three Gekirangers up to two minutes before it could fire. The team trained to amass enough Geki to charge it in seconds, and later they became strong enough that only one was needed to supply it with adequate Geki to fire.
- Geki Hammer (ゲキハンマー Geki Hanmā): An elephant-themed meteor hammer-type weapon that Ran acquires once she masters Elehung's Geki Jū Elephant-Ken (激獣エレファント拳 Geki Jū Erefantoken) style. The distance the Geki Hammer can reach is dependent upon the amount of Geki infused into it.
- Geki Fan (ゲキファン Geki Fan): A bat-themed war fan weapon awarded to Retsu upon mastering the Geki Jū Bat-Ken (激獣バット拳 Geki Jū Battoken) form. It has with various offensive and defensive applications, either opened or closed, and Retsu can summon an additional fan for a Double Geki Fan style.
- Geki Saber (ゲキセイバー Geki Seibā): A pair of shark-themed dao-type weapons awarded to Jyan after mastering Sharkie Chan's Geki Jū Shark-Ken (激獣シャーク拳 Geki Jū Shākuken) style. The Geki Saber has two modes: Twin Sword Mode (双剣モード Sōken Mōdo) and Twin Sword Combination Mode (双剣合身モード Sōken Gasshin Mōdo).
- Super Geki Claw (スーパーゲキクロー Sūpā Geki Kurō): A handheld high-tech claw weapon that is powered by Kageki. The Gekirangers can use it to access their Super Gekiranger forms. The pre-transformation routine involves slapping the side of the Super Geki Claw (to open the claws) along with the proclamation, "Super Beast On!" (スーパー・ビースト・オン！ Sūpā Bīsuto On!). When the Super Geki Claw is activated, the Gekirangers' suits become predominantly white with the animal markings replaced with vents that release their Kageki, enabling various feats of speed and aerial maneuverability.
- GongChanger (ゴングチェンジャー Jūken Henshin Buresu GonguChenjā): A wolf-themed transformation device developed by SCRTC for Gou as an alternative to the Geki Changer, which proved incompatible with his unique Shigeki. Following his proclamation, "Echo! Howl of the beasts! Beast On!" (響け！獣の叫び！ビースト・オン！ Hibike! Kemono no sakebi! Bīsuto On!), Gou transforms into Geki Violet, using the GongChanger's gong-inspired sub-theme as medium for his Geki Waza attacks.
- SaiBlade (サイブレード SaiBurēdo): A transformation device used by Geki Chopper, stored in Ken's Geki Changers until Ken brings it out with the proclamation "Sharpen! Blade of the beasts! Beast On!" (研ぎ澄ませ！獣の刃！ビースト・オン！ Togisumase! Kemono no yaiba! Bīsuto On!) to become Geki Chopper. The SaiBlade is a right-hand gauntlet with two modes: the hand-like SaiBlade Finger (サイブレードフィンガー SaiBurēdo Fingā) that also acts as a gun-like weapon and the blade-like SaiBlade Cutter (サイブレードカッター SaiBurēdo Kattā).
- Super SaiBlade (スーパーサイブレード Sūpā SaiBurēdo): The combination of the SaiBlade and the Super Geki Claw. This weapon can be used by either Geki Chopper or Super Geki Red to execute a Kageki/Geki Hard Diamond fused attack. It primarily uses Super Geki Red's Super Geki Claw, though on one occasion Super Geki Blue used his Super Geki Claw when he wielded this weapon.
- SoZyuTo (操獣刀 Sōjūtō, literally "Virtuous Beast Sword"): A legendary katana that can summon SaiDain, originally used by Brusa Ee and referred by his Kensei students as the ultimate weapon to end the battle with Rin Jū Fist. A treasure to the Jūken, it is said that Brusa Ee's power dwells within it, allowing the user to tear down the Sevenfold Barrier of Seven Sages and invoke SaiDain's power.
The animal-themed mecha of the Gekirangers are called the Geki Beasts (ゲキビースト Geki Bīsuto). The personal Geki Beasts are aura projections of the Gekirangers' Geki, made physical through the "Twice-Twice Clone Fist" Geki Waza. But once one of them masters a certain fighting style, the Gekirangers could summon a Geki Beast modeled after their training with the "Come-Come Beast" Geki Waza. The Gekirangers can also use the Geki Waza: Juken Gattai (ゲキワザ 獣拳合体 Geki Waza Jūken Gattai) to combine their GekiBeasts into humanoid forms.
Jūken Giant Geki Tohja (獣拳巨人ゲキトージャ Jūken Kyojin Geki Tōja)[note 2] is the combination of the Gekirangers' primary GekiBeasts: Geki Red's Geki Tiger (ゲキタイガー Geki Taigā), Geki Yellow's Geki Cheetah (ゲキチーター Geki Chītā), and Geki Blue's Geki Jaguar (ゲキジャガー Geki Jagā). The primary attack of Geki Tohja are using the tails of the three Geki Beasts as a three-section staff called Geki Setsukon (ゲキセツコン). Geki Tohja's finishing Geki Waza moves rely on its horizontal spinning.
- Geki ElephanTohja (ゲキエレファントージャ Geki Erefantōja), armed with a wrecking ball/flail-like weapon called the EleHammer (エレハンマー Erehanmā).
- Geki BatTohja (ゲキバットージャ Geki Battōja), Geki Bat's wings become blades that can be uses for flight and slash-based attacks.
- Geki SharkTohja (ゲキシャークトージャ Geki Shākutōja), providing sleek armor and blade weapons and to perform in underwater environments.
- Geki Tohja Wolf (ゲキトージャウルフ Geki Tōja Urufu): Gou can control the formation on his own or with Jyan and Retsu, integrating his kicking style into the giant form.
- Geki BatTohja Wolf (ゲキバットージャウルフ Geki Battōja Urufu)
The Legendary Geki Beasts (伝説のゲキビースト Densetsu no Geki Bīsuto) are additional Geki Beasts, each unique to the Gekiranger as the result of their training. When the Juken Armament (獣拳武装 Jūken Busō) command is given, a Legendary Geki Beast becomes armor for Geki Tohja and Geki Fire.
- Geki Elephant (ゲキエレファント Geki Erefanto) is Geki Yellow's Legendary Geki Beast that she obtains from mastering the Elephant-Ken style. It can create an orb of Geki that it headbutts at an enemy.
- Geki Bat (ゲキバット Geki Batto) is Geki Blue's Legendary Geki Beast that he obtains from mastering the Bat-Ken style.
- Geki Shark (ゲキシャーク Geki Shāku) is Geki Red's Legendary Geki Beast that he obtains from mastering the Shark-Ken style.
Herculean Giant Geki Fire (剛力巨人ゲキファイヤー Gōriki Kyojin Geki Faiyā) is the form that the Super Gekirangers take from obtaining the "Kageki" power, the combination of the three Super Geki Beasts (スーパーゲキビースト Sūpā Geki Bīsuto): Geki Gorilla (ゲキゴリラ Geki Gorira), Geki Penguin (ゲキペンギン Geki Pengin), and Geki Gazelle (ゲキガゼル Geki Gazeru). Geki Fire's finishing techniques rely on vertical spinning. Like Geki Tohja, Geki Fire can combine with the Legendary Geki Beasts.
- Geki SharkFire (ゲキシャークファイヤー Geki ShākuFaiyā)
- Geki ElephantFire (ゲキエレファントファイヤー Geki ErefantoFaiyā)
- Geki BatFire (ゲキバットファイヤー Geki BattōFaiyā)
Geki Wolf (ゲキウルフ Geki Urufu) is Geki Violet's Geki Beast. Like the Legendary Geki Beasts, Geki Wolf can be used in the Geki Waza Juken Armament, replacing Geki Cheetah in the Geki Tohja formation or combining with Geki Tiger and Geki Jaguar to create Geki Tohja Wolf.
Jūken God SaiDain (獣拳神サイダイン Jūkenshin SaiDain) is a giant rhinoceros construct. Xia Fu used the SoZyuTo sword to carve it from the large statue holding the Geki Soul (激気魂 Geki Damashii) of Brusa Ee. It has the ability of Beast Power Bloom (獣力開花 Jūriki Kaika), empowering any pure Jūken user in its presence. Formed as a medium rather than a manifestation of Geki, SaiDain was originally in a petrified state at the Beast Origin Village, but can be brought to life by the ideal wielder of SoZyuTo. SaiDain can assume its true form, Jūken Giant God SaiDaiOh (獣拳巨神サイダイオー Jūken Kyojin SaiDaiŌ),[note 3] by saying the Jūken Giant God Advent (獣拳巨神降臨 Jūken Kyojin Kōrin) or Jūken Transformation (獣拳変形 Jūken Henkei) with the SoZyuTo. As SaiDaioh, it resembles a European knight, using the Break Big Sword (砕大剣 Saidai Ken) from the rhinoceros' horn and a shield from its back.
- SaiDain can combine with Geki Gorilla to form the centaurish SaiDaiGeki Fire (サイダイゲキファイヤー SaiDaiGeki Faiyā), with Geki Wolf, Geki Gazelle and Geki Penguin riding on it. SaiDaiGeki Fire combines the energies of Kageki, Shigeki, and Geki Hard Diamond into its attacks.
- Geki Tiger can also combine with SaiDain to form SaiDaiGeki Tohja (サイダイゲキトージャ SaiDaiGeki Tōja), with Geki Cheetah, Geki Jaguar and Geki Wolf next to him.
The various martial arts techniques that utilize Geki are known as "Geki Waza" (ゲキワザ（激技） Geki Waza, literally "Fierce Techniques"). The Gekirangers use the various parts of their arsenal to channel the Geki into usable forms to perform Geki Waza.
These Geki Waza were described in promotional materials for the Geki Changer toy.
- Geki Wave (激気振 Geki Shin): a standard Geki Waza
- Geki Strike (激気打 Geki Da): a common Geki Waza that uses physical moves.
- Geki Bullet (激気弾 Geki Dan): a common Geki Waza that uses special moves.
- Geki-Geki Cannon (激激砲 Geki Geki Hō): A team Geki Waza performed using the Geki Bazooka. Initially, it required two minutes to charge, but they soon overcame this limit. It requires all three Gekirangers to wield, transferring their collective Geki into the Geki Bazooka to fire. If there is insufficient Ki, the cat head will close automatically. It has several variants:
- Super Geki-Geki Cannon (スーパー激激砲 Sūpā Geki Geki Hō): wielded by the Super Gekirangers.
- Special Geki-Geki Cannon (スペシャル激激砲 Supesharu Geki Geki Hō): Geki Violet and Geki Chopper replace Geki Red and Geki Yellow.
- Super-Super Special Geki Rin Cannon (超超スペシャル激臨砲 Chō Chō Supesharu Gekirin Hō): Geki Violet, Geki Chopper, Rio, and Mere add their Ki to charge the cannon.
- Soul-Soul Bullet (魂魂弾 Kon Kon Dan): The three Gekirangers focus their Geki to cover their entire bodies and enter a Geki Explosive State (激気爆発 Geki Bakuhatsu), where the three charge at their opponent and expose them to their Ki at point-blank range.
- Super Double Attack (スーパーダブル撃 Sūpā Daburu Geki): Two Gekirangers attack simultaneously with Kageki and the Super Geki Claws.
- Super Triple Attack (スーパートリプル撃 Sūpā Toripuru Geki): Three Gekirangers attack simultaneously with Kageki and the Super Geki Claws.
- Three Plan Slash (三算斬 San San Zan): A three-way attack with two Super Geki Claws and the SaiBlade
- Super Brother Attack (スーパーブラザー撃 Sūpā Burazā Geki): Super Geki Blue and Geki Violet's attack
- Kageki Adventure Heart Attack (過激気ボウケン根性撃 Kageki Bōken Konjō Geki): Super Geki Yellow, BoukenYellow, and BoukenPink's attack
- Red Zone Tiger Attack (レッドゾーンタイガー撃 Reddo Zōn Taigā Geki): Super Geki Red and BoukenRed's attack
- Geki Union (激気合一 Geki Gōitsu): A combination of the Super Fierce-Fierce Cannon and the Rigid-Rigid Fist, combining the energies of both into a powerful attack. The Geki Union is later augmented by Geki Chopper's Super Twist-Twist Bullet.
- Five Combined art (五合業 Go Gō Gō): The five Gekirangers rush at an opponent while making Geki Yellow into a head and each spouting Ki.
- Beast-Beast Full-Body Change (獣獣全身変 Jū Jū Zenshin Hen): A forbidden Geki Waza that transforms the user into an anthropomorphic animal related to the user's fighting style, gaining strength. This was used by the Kensei to defeat the Fist Demons, assuming their current forms as a result. Bae and Gou used an imperfect aspect of this in battles prior to the series, resulting in flawed forms, though Gou later returned to his human form.
- Geki Infusion (激気注入 Geki Chūnyū): This temporarily transfers Geki into a teammate, lending them power for other Geki Waza.
- Kageki Infusion (過激気注入 Kageki Chūnyū): A variant performed by the Super Gekirangers.
- Sage-Sage Bind (聖聖縛 Sei Sei Baku): Allows the seven Kensei to immobilize an opponent with bindings made of pure Geki.
- Air-Air Splitting Wave (空空裂波 Kū Kū Reppa): Creates a hole to another dimension.
- Ghost-Ghost Revival Fist (幽幽復活拳 Yū Yū Fukkatsu Ken): A secret Geki Waza which can revive a lost soul until sunset.
Tiger-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are used by Geki Red and focus on the "Body" of the user.
- Gun-Gun Bullet (砲砲弾 Hō Hō Dan): Geki Red projects his Geki as Geki Tiger to fiercely attack the opponent.
- Dust Cloth Wringing (雑巾絞り Zōkin Shibori): "Cleaning-Power" style attack, which twists Gyūya's horns like a dust cloth.
- Tiger Dust Cloth Mopping (タイガー雑巾掛け Taigā Zōkin Gake): "Cleaning-Power" style attack, using the opponent like a dust cloth.
- Whirl-Whirl Fist (グルグル拳 Guru Guru Ken): "Bathhouse" style attack, using a koinobori (a windsock kite) to spin the opponent around. Jyan invented this technique.
- Super Tiger Strike (スーパータイガー撃 Sūpā Taigā Geki): Utilizes Kageki and the Super Geki Claw.
- Soul-Soul Palm (魂魂掌 Kon Kon Shō): Following a Geki Infusion, Geki Red can throw an orb of Geki at the opponent.
- Kageki Hard Diamond (過激気研鑽 Kageki Kensan): After SaiDain's Beast Power Bloom, Geki Red is able to use the Super SaiBlade to form a powerful blade, which he uses to cut down Maku.
- Super Sharp-Sharp Kageki Slash (超鋭鋭過激気斬 Chō Ei Ei Kageki Zan): Geki Red accelerates forward and delivers a powerful slash with the Super SaiBlade.
Cheetah-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are used by Geki Yellow and focus on the "Heart" of the user.
- Blink-Blink Bullet (瞬瞬弾 Shun Shun Dan): Projects Geki Yellow's Geki Cheetah to attack several opponents at high speed.
- Pierce-Pierce Strike (貫貫打 Kan Kan Da): A technique used by Geki Yellow.
- Strike-Strike Bullet (打打弾 Da Da Dan): Allows Geki Yellow to rapidly punch her opponent.
- Long Baton Extend-Extend Strike (ロングバトン伸伸打 Rongu Baton Shin Shin Da): Uses the extensibility of the Geki Tonfa Long Baton.
- Mom-Mom Strike (母母打 Mō Mō Da): Empowered by Geki Yellow's mothering skills, this places several attacks on the enemy's face causing the target's head to explode from massive swelling.
- Super Cheetah Strike (スーパーチーター撃 Sūpā Chītā Geki): Technique that utilizes Kageki and the Super Geki Claw.
- Fierce-Extreme Judge-Strike (激烈断打 Gekiran Danda): Secret Geki Waza
Jaguar-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are used by Geki Blue and focus on the "Technique" of the user. Two variations of this style are Jaguar Drunken-Ken (ジャガー酔拳 Jagā Suiken) and Jaguar Sleeping-Ken (ジャガー眠り拳 Jagā Nemuriken), which are influenced by the Zui Quan fighting style.
- Spin-Spin Bullet (転転弾 Ten Ten Dan): projects Geki as Geki Jaguar to somersault into opponents.
- Dance-Dance Palm (舞舞掌 Mai Mai Shō): utilizes Geki Tonfa abilities.
- Dance-Dance Strike (舞舞打 Mai Mai Da): utilizes the Geki Tonfa.
- Dance-Dance Jump (舞舞跳 Mai Mai Chō): allows fighting on a vertical surface with amazing high-speed techniques.
- Geki Tonfa Bloom-Bloom Bullet (ゲキトンファー華華弾 Geki Tonfā Hana Hana Dan): utilizes the Geki Tonfa in a spinning motion, creating a flower-like afterimage.
- Super Jaguar Strike (スーパージャガー撃 Sūpā Jagā Geki): utilizes Kageki and the Super Geki Claw.
- Super Jaguar Strike Special (スーパージャガー撃スペシャル Sūpā Jagā Geki Supesharu): technique with which the Super Jaguar Attack developed.
- Fantastic Kageki Slash (ファンタスティック過激気斬 Fantasutikku Kageki Zan): utilizes the Super SaiBlade for a Kageki Hard Diamond attack.
- Fierce-Extreme Judge-Palm (激烈断掌 Gekiretsu Danshō): Secret Geki Waza
Wolf-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are used by Geki Violet, enhanced by Gou's personal Muay Thai moves, called "Fukami-style" due to his Shigeki.
- Savage-Savage Elbow (蛮蛮肘 Ban Ban Chū): elbows the opponent's forehead.
- Super Savage-Savage Elbow (超蛮蛮肘 Chō Ban Ban Chū): elbows the opponent's forehead from a jump.
- Wolf-Wolf Kick (狼狼蹴 Rō Rō Shū): kicks opponent's head.
- Hard-Hard Attack (剛剛撃 Gō Gō Geki): creates a ring-like battlefield using the GongChanger, and attacks opponents.
- Rigid-Rigid Fist (厳厳拳 Gon Gon Ken): channels Shigeki through the GongChanger and delivers a punch.
- Rise-Rise Fist (昇昇拳 Shō Shō Ken): channels Shigeki through the GongChanger and delivers an uppercut.
- Wheel-Wheel Fist (輪輪拳 Rin Rin Ken): performs a powerful uppercut charged with Shigeki.
- Wolf-Wolf Bullet (狼狼弾 Rō Rō Dan): projects a Geki Wolf which slashes with its bladed tail.
- Heaven and Earth Disaster Strike (天地転変打 Tenchi Tenben Da): The most powerful Geki Waza, mastered by Brusa Ee. Through Michelle Peng, Gou mastered it with intent to use on Rio.
Rhinoceros-Ken Geki Waza
An ancient Geki Waza of Brusa Ee that Ken/Geki Chopper mastered with his Geki Hard Diamond (であり、 Geki Kensan) technique.
- Sharp-Sharp Blade (鋭鋭刀 Ei Ei Tō): a powerful SaiBlade slash in SaiBlade Cutter mode.
- Beast Origin Style Sharp-Sharp Blade (獣源流鋭鋭刀 Jūgenryū Ei Ei Tō): a stronger version of SaiBlade attack.
- Sharp-Sharp Kageki Slash (鋭鋭過激気斬 Ei Ei Kageki Zan): Super Geki Red and Geki Chopper first combine the Super Geki Claw and SaiBlade into the Super SaiBlade, then use Kageki Infusion to allow Geki Chopper to perform the powerful Kageki Hard Diamond (過激気研鑽 Kageki Kensan) slash attack.
- Twist-Twist Bullet (捻捻弾 Nen Nen Dan): utilizes SaiBlade Finger mode to fire a rapid barrage.
- Super Twist-Twist Bullet (超捻捻弾 Chō Nen Nen Dan): fires a single powerful projectile.
- Twist-Twist Bullet: Inner-Unrest (捻捻弾・乱れ撃ち Nen Nen Dan: Midareuchi): fires a multi-rapid barrage.
- Many-Many Slash (千千斬 Sen Sen Zan): utilizes Geki Hard Diamond with the SaiBlade Cutter to perform multiple slash attacks on a single opponent.
Leopard-Ken Geki Waza
- Pierce-Pierce Palm (貫貫掌 Kan Kan Shō): Miki used this Geki Jū Leopard-Ken technique against the Rinsi in the first episode.
Elephant-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are performed through meteor hammer techniques.
- Geki Hammer Bullet-Bullet Ball (ゲキハンマー弾弾丸 Geki Hanmā Dan Dan Gan): utilizes the Geki Hammer to hit the enemy from a long distance.
- Geki Hammer Meteor Bullet (ゲキハンマー流星弾 Geki Hanmā Ryūsei Dan): utilizes the Geki Hammer.
Bat-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are performed through war fan techniques.
- Geki Fan Rise-Rise Bullet (ゲキファン昇昇弾 Geki Fan Shō Shō Dan): utilizes the Geki Fan.
- Geki Fan Rise-Rise Dance (ゲキファン昇昇舞 Geki Fan Shō Shō Mai): utilizes the Double Geki Fan to perform a graceful movement in midair.
- Geki Fan Air-Air Slash (ゲキファン宙宙斬 Geki Fan Chū Chū Zan): charges the Double Geki Fan to slash opponents.
- Seal-Seal Sense (封封念 Fū Fū Nen): utilized by Bat Li to deflect a possessed Geki Shark.
Shark-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are performed through Geki Saber techniques in Twin Sword mode.
- Geki Saber Thin-Thin Slash (ゲキセイバー薄薄斬 Geki Seibā Haku Haku Zan): uses the flimsy nature of the sabers to twist the opponent's head around.
- Geki Saber Soar-Soar Slash (ゲキセイバー翔翔斬 Geki Seibā Shō Shō Zan)
- Geki Saber Current Blade (ゲキセイバー水流刃 Geki Seibā Suiryū Ha): covers the battlefield in water.
- Geki Saber Wave-Wave Slash (ゲキセイバー波波斬 Geki Seibā Nami Nami Zan): slashes the opponent with the force of a tsunami. As Super Geki Red, this can be utilized as Geki Saber Super Wave-Wave Slash (ゲキセイバースーパー波波斬 Geki Seibā Sūpā Nami Nami Zan).
Gorilla-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are mainly used by Gorie Yen/Geki Gorilla and focus on the "Heart" of the user, mostly with punches.
- Gori-Gori Strike (ゴリゴリ打 Gori Gori Da): utilizes brute strength, rotating arms for fist strikes.
- Gori-Gori Wave (ゴリゴリ波 Gori Gori Ha): pounds the chest to form shockwaves; these form a pipe which Geki Penguin can ride.
- Sleep-Sleep Fist (眠眠拳 Min Min Ken): puts targets in a hypnotic trance by poking them on the forehead.
Penguin-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are performed by Geki Penguin through emulating boardsports and focus on "Technique".
- Penguin Bullet (ペンギン弾 Pengin Dan): utilizes a jetboard to fly directly at the opponent, which can be aided by the Gazelle Kick and Gorilla Wave techniques.
Gazelle-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza focus on the "Body" and are mainly performed through Geki Gazelle.
- Hoof-Hoof Leg (蹄蹄脚 Tei Tei Kyaku): utilizes lower body strength to send the opponent flying with a kick. Bion Biao used this in his competition with Retsu.
- Gazelle Leg (ガゼル脚 Gazeru Kyaku): Geki Gazelle rears up and kicks Geki Penguin to allow for the Penguin Bullet Geki Waza.
Fly-Ken Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are used by Bae and employ channeling Geki into his speaking and voice.
- Speak-Speak Soul (言言霊 Koto Koto Dama): forces the target to perform a spiritual battle, visible to those who can control Geki
Geki Beast Geki Waza
- Double-Double Clone Fist (倍倍分身拳 Bai Bai Bunshin Ken): This Geki Waza allows its user, possessing perfect Heart, Technique, and Body (心技体 Shin-Gi-Tai), to project his or her Geki in a gigantic form. In the Gekirangers' case, they use their collective attributes to perform the combination technique Juken Gattai (獣拳合体 Jūken Gattai) and form Geki Tohja.
- Come-Come Beast (来来獣 Rai Rai Jū): summons the Legendary Geki Beasts once Geki Tohja is formed, depending on which Gekiranger is the center. This technique can be performed while in Super form to summon the Super Geki Beasts, and by Geki Violet to summon Geki Wolf or other Geki Beasts.
- Great Brave-Brave Beasts (大豪豪獣 Dai Gō Gō Jū): allows the Super Gekirangers to summon all nine of their Geki Beasts at once.
- Geki-Geki Beast Cannon (激激ビースト砲 Geki Geki Bīsuto Hō): The three Gekirangers' Geki Beasts, the Legendary Geki Beasts, and the Super Geki Beasts release powerful blasts of energy from their mouths at the opponent.
- Geki-Geki All Beast Cannon (激激全ビースト砲 Geki Geki Zen Bīsuto Hō): All of the Geki Beasts, including SaiDain, release powerful blasts of energy from their mouths at the opponent.
Geki Tohja Geki Waza
These Geki Waza are used by the combined form of Geki Tohja.
- Great Firm-Firm Fist (大頑頑拳 Dai Gan Gan Ken): The upper body spins 360 degrees delivering numerous consecutive hits to the enemy.
- Great Firm-Firm Leg (大頑頑脚 Dai Gan Gan Kyaku): The lower body spins rapidly delivering a double corkscrew kick from above.
- Great Spin-Spin Leg (大分分脚 Dai Bun Bun Kyaku): The lower body spins rapidly while one leg is extended as if it was figure skating.
- Juken Armament Triangle Attack (獣拳武装トライアングル攻撃 Jūken Busō Toraianguru Kōgeki): Rapidly changes armaments to use all three signature attacks in tandem.
- Geki ElephanTohja
- Great Firm-Firm Ball (大頑頑丸 Dai Gan Gan Gan): Geki ElephanTohja spins its upper body, repeatedly striking with the EleHammer.
- Geki BatTohja
- Great Spin-Spin Fan (大分分扇 Dai Bun Bun Sen): Geki BatTohja spins its upper body rapidly, creating a whirlwind that immobilizes the opponent before landing two slashes from the war fan-like wings.
- Fan-Fan Sever Slash (扇扇断斬 Sen Sen Dan Zan): Geki BatTohja slashes the opponent with its wing fans in mid-air.
- Geki SharkTohja
- Great Firm-Firm Slash (大頑頑斬 Dai Gan Gan Zan): Geki SharkTohja spins while gliding towards the target, slashing the enemy.
- Geki Tohja Wolf
- Great Wolf-Wolf Leg (大狼狼脚 Dai Rō Rō Kyaku): Geki Tohja Wolf utilizes a kick attack, sending the boomerang blade on its foot at the enemy.
- Geki BatTohja Wolf
- Great Brother Legs (大兄弟脚 Dai Kyōdai Kyaku): A drill-spin kick attack with both legs.
- Geki RinTohja
- Geki-Geki Rin-Rin Slash (激激臨臨斬 Geki Geki Rin Rin Zan): Geki RinTohja uses a spin-slash attack with the Gekirin Sword (激臨剣 Geki Rin Ken).
- Lion's Roar (獅子吼 Shishi Kō): A blast of Rinki from RinLion's mouth.
- Tongue Spear Sudden Pierce (槍舌突針 Sō Zetsu Dosshin): An attack using RinChameleon's tongue.
- Geki RinTohja Wolf
- Gekirin Wolf-Wolf Slash (激臨狼狼斬 Gekirin Rō Rō Zan): Geki RinTohja Wolf uses Great Wolf-Wolf Leg (大狼狼脚 Dai Rō Rō Kyaku) and Fierce-Fierce Rin-Rin Slash (激激臨臨斬 Geki Geki Rin Rin Zan) in tandem.
- SaiDaiGeki RinTohja
- SaiDai-Geki-Rin Slash (砕大激臨斬 Saidai Geki Rin Zan): SaiDain throws the enemy with its horn. Geki Cheetah, Geki Jaguar, and Geki Wolf follow afterwards and attack the enemy, and on the way down, Geki RinTohja executes its spin-slash attack with the Fierce-Rin Sword.
- SaiDaiGeki Tohja
- SaiDai Firm-Firm Attack (砕大頑頑撃 Sai Dai Gan Gan Geki): SaiDaiGeki Tohja's components create a whirlwind to send the enemy skywards. Then Geki Jaguar, Geki Cheetah and Geki Wolf attack the enemy, and SaiDain finishes it with its horn.
Geki Fire Geki Waza
- Firm-Firm Knuckle Dropping (頑頑ナックル落とし Gan Gan Nakkuru Otoshi): Geki Fire rotates its arms vertically, slamming the opponent with its fists.
- Geki SharkFire
- Slash-Slash Saber Cutting (斬斬セイバー斬り Zan Zan Seibā Giri): Geki SharkFire rotates its arms vertically, slashing the opponent with the Geki Shark armaments.
- Geki ElephantFire
- Bullet-Bullet Hammer Leveling (弾弾ハンマー崩し Dan Dan Hanmā Kuzushi): Geki ElephantFire spins the EleHammer in front of itself to gather momentum, and then strikes the opponent.
- Geki BatFire
- Spin-Spin Fan Fist (分分ファン拳 Bun Bun Fan Kobushi): Geki BatFire flies at the opponent, and punches repeatedly in midair.
- SaiDaiGeki Fire
- Fire SaiDai Assault (ファイヤー砕大突撃 Faiyā Sai Dai Totsugeki): Geki Wolf, Geki Penguin, and Geki Gazelle ram the opponent who is hoisted on the SaiDain's horn for Geki Gorilla to slam with hammer-punches.
SaiDaiOh Geki Waza
- SaiDai Burst Connect (砕大爆連 Saidai Bakuren): SaiDaiOh sticks his sword in the ground, leaving a trail of explosions.
- Big Ice Floe Mountain (大氷塊山 Dai Hyōkai Zan): SaiDaiOh spins his sword very fast, creating a freezing storm.
- Great-Great SaiDai Slash (大大砕大斬 Dai Dai Sai Dai Giri): The Break Big Sword's blade extends at the enemy, creating a "Great" (大 Dai) mark on the opponent.
Rin Jūken Akugata
Rin Jūken Akugata (臨獣拳アクガタ Rin Jūken Akugata, "Opposing Beast-Fist Akugata")[note 4] is a fictional school of martial arts practiced by the antagonists, with an ideology of natural selection: that only those strong enough can survive the harsh and inhuman training. Rin Jūken practitioners use a form of Qi called Rinki (臨気（りんき）, "Opposing Qi"), which is powered by the darkness in one's heart and is used to perform fighting techniques called Ringi. The ultimate form of Rinki is the Dorinki (怒臨気（どりんき）, "Anger Opposing Qi"), which manifests through infinite rage and a desire to destroy everything.
Rin Jū Hall
The Rin Jū Hall (臨獣殿 Rin Jū Den) is a dojo and the primary location of the practitioners of Rin Jūken Akugata, on the remote Rin Jū Mountain. Previously under Maku's control, Rio took leadership and used many Rinsi and Rinrinsi as soldiers. It later became the base of the Gen Jūken until Rio and Mere left it, burning the base to the ground to remove any trace of the Rin Jū Fist from existence.
Rio (理央) is the leader of the Rin Jūken style, the youngest to lead the Akugata, and a Rinjū Lion-Ken (臨獣ライオン拳 Rin Jū Raionken) expert. Rio is able to assume the fighting form called Black Lion Rio (黒獅子リオ Kurojishi Rio), donning black and gold armor made of his own Rinki. His fighting style focuses on raw power. Rio's only interest is in gaining strength, so that he would not again have to suffer pain as he did when a monster murdered his family. While training under Xia Fu, Rio saw his senior Dan as a rival but was dissatisfied with his progress in the Beast Arts and turned to the Rin Jūken Akugata. Rio's closest friend Gou was unable to stop him; Rio mastered the Akugata and later battled Dan, only to learn that he was denied a true victory as Dan had been mortally wounded prior to their fight. Dan's dying words gives Rio a sense of a proper match to come from his "destined" rival: Jyan.
In the Rinjū Hall, Rio brought the Akugata's ancient warriors back from the dead, causing despair and sadness in humanity to gain power, and revived the Kenma Kata and Rageku. In the process, Rio learned to cultivate Rinki from his fear, hatred and jealousy. However, Rio is soon told by the two Kenma that the existence of Geki Jūken artists represent the limit of his power. Rio then, through a Rin Command Ceremony (臨命式 Rinmeishiki), swearing absolute loyalty to the Rin Jūken and the destruction of the Geki Jūken school, purged himself of all traces of the Beast Arts.
Rio easily defeats the Gekirangers but allows them to live and grow stronger that they might provide a proper challenge for him. Refusing to accept that the past still haunted him, Rio attempted to kill Retsu and Ran until Jyan defeats him as Super Geki Red. Wounded and enraged, Rio resurrects Maku to learn from him, but Maku overpowers Rio. Rio's self-hatred at this manifests into Dorinki, and he later disavows the Kenma and their wishes.
After SaiDain's Beast Power Bloom, Rio realizes that he and the others exposed to it had become stronger than Maku. He tells Geki Red to defeat Maku and end to the war between their mentors so that their own war may commence. Upon Maku's defeat, Rio resumes his place as leader of the Rinjū Hall. Long reveals himself and offers Rio greater power under Gen Jūken's guidance, and Rio later undergoes the Blood-Oath Ceremony, gaining a new fighting form, Genjū King Rio (幻獣王リオ Genjūō Rio), that gives him mastery over the Genjū Gryphon-Ken (幻獣グリフォン拳 Gen Jū Gurifonken) style. Rio spares Jyan again so he can grow stronger for their final confrontation, and when Rio is later defeated it allows him to awaken as the Destroyer, his mind corroded into a base desire to kill everything. He is restored by his feelings for Mere as she explains how Long used them. Long then abducts Mere, and Rio joins the Gekirangers to defeat Long and rescue Mere, renouncing his position as the Genjū King in the process.
After Long's defeat, Rio is invited to SCRTC along with Mere. However, Ran and Retsu are reluctant at this. Rio burns the Rinjū Hall to symbolize the end of the Rin Jūken branch, and takes on Retsu in the Fist Judgment to cleanse himself, with the intention to sacrifice himself. However, Sanyo and a revived Long interrupt the proceedings as Long assumes his true form. After Mere's selfless sacrifice, Rio takes a small remnant of her Ki into himself and decides to eliminate Long, despite Jyan's protests. As a final act, he gives the Gekirangers the last remaining Rinki that was given to him by the Kenma as penance for his deeds, and sacrifices himself in order to stop Long's rampage, promising Jyan a rematch in the future. Upon arriving in the afterlife, he is met by Mere and the two walk off, hand in hand. During the finale, both Rio and Mere guide the three Gekirangers into the Rin Jū Hall and reveal the Kenma before them, showing the path to unifying the two Jūken schools. Rio is later revived during the events of Go-onger vs. Gekiranger, helping to defeat Long Banki before returning to the afterlife as a condemned soul as the price of his revival.
His name is a play on leo, the Latin word for "lion".
Mere (メレ) is a user of the Rinjū Chameleon-Ken (臨獣カメレオン拳 Rinjū Kamereonken) style, which focuses on stealth and accurate attacks. She died during the GekiRin Rebellion. Due to their similar objectives, Rio revived her as a Rinrinsi 10 years before the start of the series, infusing her with his Rinki so that she became human-like. Mere is completely dedicated to Rio and has an unrequited love for him. She is also cruel and malevolent, and finds satisfaction in intimidating the weak. She possesses a powerful Beast-Man form, armed with two sais and a tongue weapon.
Rio places Mere in charge during his absence to revive Kata. Mere eventually began to distrust Kata and his methods, deciding to revive the other Kenma to save Rio. However, she becomes Rageku's disciple after he recognizes her strength is superior to Rio's. While trying to help Rio, she is repeatedly tricked by Long, and breaks her personal taboo about dishonesty. She accompanies Rio to Jūgenkyō, where her potential is unlocked due to SaiDain's Beast Power Bloom, despite being undead. She joins Rio in learning how to harness the power Gen Jūken offers, undergoing the Blood-Oath Ceremony which resulted in her being reborn as a Genshou with mastery over the Genjū Phoenix-Ken (幻獣フェニックス拳 Genjū Fenikkusuken) style, which focuses on fire-based attacks.
Eventually, growing suspicious of Long's motives conflicting with Rio's, Mere investigates him to uncover his true agenda, and saves Rio from Long's scheme. Despite these efforts, Long manages to take Mere hostage and tortures her. She is rescued by the Gekirangers and Rio, who reciprocates her feelings. Seeing Rio purging the Genki from his body, she renounces her position as a Genshou and repays her debt to the Gekirangers by fighting Long. After Long's defeat, Mere and Rio were invited to live at SCRTC.
Mere and Rio decide to undergo the Fist Judgment to cleanse themselves of their sins. She faces Ran in the Fist Judgment, intending to end her life. Long's interference changed the scenario and she sacrifices her life to save the Gekirangers. During the finale, Mere, alongside Rio, guides the three Gekirangers inside an astral Rinjū Hall, revealing the Kenma before them and showing the path to unifying the two Jūken schools.
Mere is later revived during the events of Go-onger vs. Gekiranger, risking her immortal soul to fight by Rio's side once more. During the events of Uchu Sentai Kyuranger vs. Space Squad, Mere is revived by Demost using one of the Neo Kyutama that Hammie stole for him. While the space ninja altered her memories to make her obedient, Mere regained her memories of Rio as she befriended Hammie and sacrificed herself to protect Hammie from Demost after joining her and the Kyurangers. Mere tells Hammie to continue living, with only her Neo Kyutama remaining.
Mere is portrayed by Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka).
Bae (バエ) is a practitioner of the Gekijū Fly-Ken (激獣フライ拳 Gekijū Furaiken) style, which turns his vocalizations into Geki. He fought Mere during the time of the GekiRin Rebellion, but was swallowed by her after assuming an imperfect anthropomorphic fly form. When Rio brought Mere back to life, Bae was resurrected within her stomach, and is dependent on Mere to remain alive. When a battle between the Geki Beasts and a giant Beast-Man begins, he impulsively acts as a commentator for the battle, rooting for Geki Tohja and Geki Fire, until it ends and Mere eats him once again. He aggravates Mere by acting as her unwanted confidant, and is knowledgable about the Beast Arts. He is accused of being a traitor by some of the Kensai although he gives his life to help Gou; Mere subsequently revives Bae because he was originally revived by Rio. Mere has a change of heart when Bae brings the Gekirangers to save her, and thereafter treats him as an equal. When Mere purged herself of Genki, what remained of it entered Bae, giving him a true life. After the final battle, Bae tags along with Gou as he sets upon his own journey. He ends up in India until he returns in the climax of Go-Onger Vs. Gekiranger to commentate on the giant battle against Long Banki. Xia Fu said that his motto is "There is training while speaking" (喋りの中に修行あり Shaberi no naka ni shugyō ari). His name is a play on the Japanese word for "fly" (ハエ hae).
Bae is voiced by Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira).
The Rinsis (リンシーズ Rinshīzu, 1–36, 47 & 49) are the jiangshi (reanimated corpse) warriors revived when Rio performed the Ringi technique "Rinzai". The Rinsi are low-level users in the Akugata led by Mere. They use lances as weapons and wear masks formed by a hat and a blindfold. The mask is removed if a Rinsi is promoted through the Chamber of Trials (試しの房 Tameshi no Bō), and an animal motif materializes on the forehead; the Rinsi then receives new attire and enters the rank of Rinrinsi who can briefly assume "Beast-Man" form. When they die, their bodies petrify and explode in blue flames. Maku sends their entire army against the Gekirangers, from which only one Rinsi survived. This Dropout Rinsi (おちこぼれリンシー Ochikobore Rinshī) finds the Raspberry Diamond for Mere, dons Butoka armor, but is destroyed by Ken before Mere can enable his full power. The Rinsi are later revived by Long as his personal army, using them to fight the Gekirangers. The Dropout Rinshi is voiced by Katsumi Shiono (塩野 勝美 Shiono Katsumi).
The Three Kenma
The Three Kenma (三拳魔 San Kenma, "Kenma" literally translates as "Fist Demon") are the opposing force to the Kensei, based at the Rinjū Mountain (臨獣山 Rin Jū Zan) on which the Rinjū Hall was built. They mastered the Beast-Man Wicked Body Change, with a high need for mass amounts of Rinki. The three who composed this group were, like the Kensei, students of Brusa Ee. But their pursuit of fear and rage as the ideal sources of power, combined with Maku's grudge against their mentor, led them to murder Brusa Ee and found the Akugata. Losing the Geki-Rin Rebellion, the Kenma were killed by the Kensei using SouZyuTo after sacrificing their humanity in the process. Once their bodies were sealed away, their souls were each sealed within a ring of the Kenma Bracelet (拳魔の腕輪 Kenma no Udewa) created by the Kensei, which serves as a medium for the three to communicate with others at certain times.
Every 5,000 years, the Bracelet's power could be sealed at the sacred grounds of Jūgenkyō. Miki attempts this but Maki's interference allows the item to fall into Rio's possession. After obtaining the three final True Poison fangs from Braco, Rio resurrects Kata to train from him. Fearing Kata was a bad influence, Mere revived Rageku to replace him. Both Kata and Rageku see Rio and Mere as the ones to carry their legacy but Maku, whose resurrection was much harder to perform, takes over and declared a second Geki-Rin Rebellion with Rageku and Kata following him out of fear. All three are killed by Long's plan. However, when Jyan possesses the Kenma Bracelet, the three Kenma appear in their original human forms and aid the Gekirangers in mastering their fighting styles to defeat Long.
Sky Kenma Kata (空の拳魔カタ Sora no Kenma Kata, 1, 10–34 & 49) is a grand master of the Rin Jū Hawk-Ken (臨獣ホーク拳 Rin Jū Hōkuken), whose fighting style focuses on aerial martial arts and genjustsu attacks on the opponent's psyche with a halberd named the Gale Sword (疾風の剣 Shippū no Tsurugi). His power comes from hatred and malice. Rio revived Kata from a large stone tomb which Xia Fu sealed with a Geki barrier, located on a mountain summit beset with wind and lightning. Kata was impressed with this and Rio's ideals of power as absolute, and trains Rio to acquire Rinki from his malice and hatred, and to become the "lion cub" (若獅子 Wakajishi) to lead the Rin Jū Hall.
Kata's motto is "There is training in a battle to the death" (死闘の中に修行あり Shitō no naka ni shugyō ari). His brutal training methods cause Mere to fear for Rio's well being. When Rageku is resurrected, Kata agrees for her to take over Rio's training and waits at Rinjū Mountain. He and Rageku intend to celebrate Rio's victory over the Gekirangers by destroying the city, but sense Rio's defeat by Super Geki Red. When Rio revives Maku against Kata's warnings, Maku beats Katu and Rageku. During the burning of Jūgenkyō, Kata provokes the Gekirangers and Geki Violet into a fight, withstanding their strongest attacks, though Jyan overcomes his illusions; Kata then becomes enraged and enlarges to easily overcome Geki Fire and Geki Tohja Wolf, though he subsequently falls to SaiDaiOh's blade. In the finale, Kata's Rinki is transferred to Ran by Rio, who utilizes it to merge her own style with his, unifying both Jūken styles. While named after a hawk (鷹 taka), Kata's name plays on the Japanese word for "martial arts style" (型 Kata)
Before entering battle, Kata says, "Hatred is power givingly born. Sky Kenma, Rin Jū Hawk-Ken's Kata!" (憎しみが力を生む。空の拳魔 臨獣ホーク拳のカタ！ Nikushimi ga chikara o umu. Sora no Kenma, Rin Jū Hōkuken no Kata!).
Kata is voiced by Rokurō Naya (納谷 六朗 Naya Rokurō).
Sea Kenma Rageku (海の拳魔ラゲク Umi no Kenma Rageku, 1, 15–35 & 49) is a grand master of the Rin Jū Jelly-Ken (臨獣ジェリー拳 Rin Jū Jerīken), which allows physical attacks to pass harmlessly through the user. Her training is based on jealousy and envy, targeting Master Xia Fu, whom she refers to as "Darling" (ダーリン Dārin) as he spurned her romantic interests in the past. She addresses people of lower status using the informal "‑chan" (ちゃん) suffix, as opposed to "‑san" (さん). Rageku is the second of the Kenma to be revived, with Mere's help, buried at the bottom of the sea. She instructs both Rio and Mere, teaching them to gain power from their envy. She and Kata intended to celebrate their student's victory over the Gekirangers by destroying the city, until they sensed Rio's defeat by Super Geki Red. When Rio then revives Maku, against Rageku's advice, Maku beats Rageku and Kata.
During the Jūgenkyō incident, Rageku uses her power to send the Gekirangers, Rio, and Mere back into the Edo era before incinerating the area in an attempt to destroy SaiDain. She later battled Geki Chopper and was nearly killed by him when he overcame her defenses. She is murdered by Long. Her Rinki is later transferred to Retsu by Rio, who utilizes it to merge her style with his own, unifying the two schools.
Before entering battle, Rageku says, "Envy is power bestowed. Sea Kenma, Rin Jū Jelly-Ken's Rageku!" (嫉妬が力をくれる。海の拳魔 臨獣ジェリー拳のラゲク！ Shitto ga chikara o kureru. Umi no Kenma, Rin Jū Jerīken no Rageku!).
Rageku is voiced by Naoko Kouda (幸田 直子 Kōda Naoko).
Land Kenma Maku (大地の拳魔マク Daichi no Kenma Maku, 1, 22–35 & 49) is a grand master of the Rin Jū Bear-Ken (臨獣ベアー拳 Rin Jū Beāken), a style that focus on brute force. He attacks with a set of bear-like claws that extend from his wrists. Maku draws power from his own burning rage to give himself tremendous Dorinki, allowing him to reign over the Rin Jū Hall and transfer power into selected servants. He is acknowledged by the Kensei as the most powerful Jūken user. Maku was infuriated that he was made Brusa Ee's successor on the recommendation of Xia Fu, Brusa's first choice, rather than on his own merits, and ended his friendship with Xia Fu. After meeting Long, he founded the Akugata, murdered Brusa Ee, and started the Geki-Rin Rebellion with plans to become the Destroyer, the strongest being on Earth.
Maku was defeated in the rebellion and his body was placed behind a sealed door in Rinjū Hall. Rio brakes the seal and Mere obtains the Ikigimo (イキギモ（生肝） Ikigimo, literally "Life Organ") to replace Maku's missing heart, allowing Rio to resurrect him. Maku expresses disgust with the changes that occurred while he was dead and overthrows Rio, resuming his role as leader and declaring a new Geki-Rin Rebellion. Maku refuses to teach Rio and goes to Jūgenkyō to kill him for insubordination. Maku becomes enraged by Rio's disrespect and the Kensei's criticisms, growing to giant form. He defeats Geki Fire and, with the Kenma, seals all seven Kensei into a boulder, from which Maku siphons their power. Maku faces the Gekirangers again to demonstrate his superiority, but SaiDain's Beast Power Bloom had empowered Rio who matches him. SaiDaiGeki Fire then defeats Maku. His Rinki is transferred to Jyan, who uses it to merge both Geki Jūken and Rin Jūken styles and unify the two schools.
Maku is voiced by Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu).
Performing the Ringi Beast-Man Wicked Body Change allows a fighter of the Akugata to turn into a Beast-Man (獣人 Jūjin), a fighting form that resembles their Rin Jūken style animal and makes full use of the style's Ringi. They are given names which end with the first kana of their beast's Japanese name.
The Rinrinsi (リンリンシー Rinrinshī) are high-ranking Rinsi who passed the Chamber of Trials (試しの房 Tameshi no Bō), with an animal signature forming on the forehead to indicate their fighting style. Rinrinsi can briefly achieve Beast-Man form with their own Rinsi, of indefinitely when empowered by Maku. Like the Rinsi, their bodies petrify and explode when killed.
- Makirika (マキリカ Makirika, 1 & 2): The first Rinrinsi the Gekirangers faced, master of the Rinjū Mantis-Ken (臨獣マンティス拳 Rinjū Mantisuken) style which allows him to cut through any material with his forearms. Makirika is sent to retrieve the Kenma Bracelet from Miki, and later attacked the city but was defeated by Master Xia Fu. With the aid of Mere's Infinite-Violent Wave Ringi, he tore down a dam to flood the city. He is destroyed by Geki Tohja's Great Firm-Firm Fist. Voiced by Hiroshi Tsuchida (土田 大 Tsuchida Hiroshi).
- Gyuuya (ギュウヤ Gyūya, 3): A user of the Rinjū Buffalo-Ken (臨獣バッファロー拳 Rinjū Baffarōken) style which emulates the buffalo's raw charging power. With his powerful thighs and Rinki-charged horns, Gyuuya can break through solid walls. He initially overpowered Jyan but was forced to retreat due to inexperience. Gyuuya resumed the fight after training, but was beaten as Jyan had learned new attacks. Gyuuya is destroyed after unknowingly helping Geki Tohja use the Great Firm-Firm Leg. Voiced by Masaharu Satō (佐藤 正治 Satō Masaharu).
- Five Venom-Ken (五毒拳 Godokuken, 3–9): The Elite Five of the Rinjū Hall, masters of the Rin Jūken styles of venomous animals, designed after the Five Deadly Venoms. They were summoned by Rio to destroy the Gekirangers, and defeated them in an initial match though they were later defeated in a poison match. Rio killed the Venom-Ken who possessed the True Poison technique so that he could take it as his own. To show their status, each member of the Five Venoms wears a different coloured sash and belt in Rinrinsi form, each corresponding to their Beast-Man form colour.
- Kademu (カデム Kademu, 3–5 & 9): A master of Rinjū Centipede-Ken (臨獣センチピード拳 Rinjū Senchipīdoken), which can deliver a hundred rapid hits in one second with painful venom. Nicknamed "Multi-Handed King of Hell" (地獄の手数王 Jigoku no Tekazu Ō), Kademu is hasty in everything he does. He is the first of the Venom-Ken to fight the Gekirangers on his own, losing to Geki Yellow because of her accuracy and speed. He then showed his full power but was destroyed by Geki Tohja. He and Moriya are resurrected by Braco in an assassination attempt on Rio, but Mere protected Rio who killed Kademu with his Splitting Fist. Voiced by Yoshimitsu Shimoyama (下山 吉光 Shimoyama Yoshimitsu). His sash and belt colour is white.
- Moriya (モリヤ Moriya, 3–6 & 9): The "Unconfrontable Delusion Disturber" (対応不能の惑乱者 Taiō Funō no Wakuransha), a talkative user of the Rinjū Gecko-Ken (臨獣ゲッコー拳 Rinjū Gekkōken) style which emphasizes fluid hit-and-run attacks, and a gecko-like ability to walk freely on walls and ceilings. As he is constantly over others' heads, he thinks of the walls as his world and looks down on others. His venom induces paralysis, which kills in five minutes. After being destroyed by Geki Tohja, he and Kademu are resurrected by Braco for an assassination attempt on Rio. When Kademu is killed, Moriya started attacking the city to gather Rinki and prepare himself for Rio's retribution. He is later defeated by the Gekirangers' Geki Bazooka. Voiced by Kōichi Sakaguchi (坂口 候一 Sakaguchi Kōichi). His sash and belt colour is green.
- Sorisa (ソリサ Sorisa, 3–8): The "Dancer of Terror" (戦慄の踊り子 Senritsu no Odoriko), Sorisa is a master of the Rinjū Scorpion-Ken (臨獣スコーピオン拳 Rinjū Sukōpionken) which uses dances and kicks that emulate the tail of a scorpion. Her venom induces fever. When she confronts the Gekirangers, Maga interferes and convinces Sorisa to combine their strengths; however, dancing with a partner makes Sorisa change into a completely submissive woman, and she is killed. Voiced by Shinobu Adachi (安達 忍 Adachi Shinobu). Her sash and belt colour is red.
- Maga (マガ Maga, 3–8): The "Steel-Wall Defender" (鋼鉄鉄壁の守護者 Kōtetsu Teppeki no Shugosha), a master of Rinjū Toad-Ken (臨獣トード拳 Rinjū Tōdoken) style who emphasizes an iron body defense which cannot feel pain. His venom induces chills. He is in love with and extremely protective of Sorisa. On Mere's advice, Maga convinces Sorisa to join him in creating a deadly combination of their abilities, but this causes his personality to become arrogant and dim-witted. He is destroyed when his barrier is penetrated by a shot from the Geki Bazooka. Voiced by Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi). His sash and belt colour is yellow.
- Braco (ブラコ Burako, 3–9): The leader of the Venom-Ken, a Rinjū Snake-Ken (臨獣スネーク拳 Rinjū Sunēkuken) warrior who emulates snake strikes with accurate jabs to weak spots, earning the title "One-Hit-Kill Sniping Master" (一撃必殺の狙撃手 Ichigeki Hissatsu no Sogekishu). He is the leader of the Venom-Ken. His weapons are twin crescent blades called the Mysterious Snake Blades (妖蛇刀 Yōjatō) and his venom induces nausea. Braco plots to assassinate Rio to take over the Rin Jū Hall and restore it, but Mere refuses to join his plan and kills him. Voiced by Kunihiko Yasui (安井 邦彦 Yasui Kunihiko). His sash and belt colour is blue.
- Muzankose (ムザンコセ Muzankose, 10 & 11): A user of the Rinjū Pangolin-Ken (臨獣パンゴリン拳 Rinjū Pangorinken) style with a Rinki-charged almost-impenetrable scale armor, calling himself the "Rinki Boulder" (臨気宿せし巨岩 Rinki Yadoseshi Kyogan) and known to others as the "Rock-Hard Destroyer" (磐石たる破壊神 Banjaku taru Hakaishin). After developing such hard scales, Muzankose turned into a more squarish character, using very stilted speech. He is the first Rinrinsi to defeat Geki Tohja in battle before resuming his actual mission of causing an earthquake. Voiced by Yōsuke Akimoto (秋元 羊介 Akimoto Yōsuke).
- Nagiu (ナギウ Nagiu, 12): A user of the Rinjū Eel-Ken (臨獣イール拳 Rinjū Īruken), able to generate a Rinki-charged body slime that slips past any attack. Nagiu gets nervous and loses control when he has no Rinki to turn into slime. Voiced by Keiichi Nanba (難波 圭一 Nanba Kiichi).
- Eruka (エルカ Eruka, 19): A Rinjū Frog-Ken (臨獣トード拳 Rin Jūjōdoken) who uses attacks similar to Maga. Eruka is the first to fight all three Juken Armaments of Geki Tohja and be destroyed by their Beast-Ken Armament Triangle Attack. Voiced by Ryuzou Ishino (石野 竜三 Ishino Ryūzō).
- Tabū (タブー Tabū, 22): A dim-witted user of the Rinjū Pig-Ken (臨獣ピッグ拳 Rinjū Pigguken) style, Mere recruits Tabū to find the Ikigimo as his style gives him a highly refined sense of smell. Voiced by Taichirō Hirokawa (広川 太一郎 Hirokawa Taichirō).
- Mārashiya (マーラシヤ Mārashiya, 23): A Rinjū Porcupine-Ken (臨獣ポーキュパイン拳 Rinjū Pōkyupainken) user who can poison the minds of those struck by his quills, as seen when Ran becomes a delinquent. Mārashiya is ultimately destroyed by Geki ElephantFire. Voiced by Takayuki Kondō (近藤 孝行 Kondō Takayuki).
- Hihi (ヒヒ Hihi, 24 & 25): A Rinjū Baboon-Ken (臨獣バブーン拳 Rinjū Babūnken) user and Maku's personal guard, sent to herald the start of the new Fierce-Confrontation Rebellion. Maku empowered him to maintain his Beast-Man form. His fighting style involves quick jumps and biting attacks, using trees for leverage while laughing "Hehhihihi". Though defeated by Geki BatFire, an enraged Hihi assumes a stronger Dorinki-powered form, wounding the Gekirangers. Hihi later cripples Geki Tohja by concentrating on the right leg, until Geki Wolf arrives to form Geki Tohja Wolf and destroy Hihi. Voiced by Bin Shimada (島田 敏 Shimada Bin).
- Pouōte (ポウオーテ Pōōte, 27): A Rinjū Archerfish-Ken (臨獣アーチャーフィッシュ拳 Rinjū Āchāfisshuken) user subservient to Rageku and empowered by Maku. Geki Fire and Geki Tohja Wolf were fighting him until Long uses his power to turn Gou on the others, allowing Pouōte to resume his mission. Geki Yellow and Blue fought him while Jyan kept the werewolfed Gou from hurting people. Soon after, a restored Geki Violet defeats Pouōte, who enlarges and dies fighting Geki Tohja Wolf. Voiced by Dai Matsumoto (松本 大 Matsumoto Dai).
- Niwa (ニワ Niwa, 28): A Rinjū Crocodile-Ken (臨獣クロコダイル拳 Rinjū Kurokodairuken) user, whose fighting style emulates the reckless brute force of a crocodile. One of Rio's top five Rinrinsi, Niwa is confident of being able to defeat the Gekirangers without Maku's power. He fought and overpowered the Geikrangers twice but was destroyed when Ken transformed into Geki Chopper, whose blade attacks penetrated Niwa's armored body. Voiced by Keikō Sakai (酒井 敬幸 Sakai Keikō).
- Chouda (チョウダ Chōda, 29 & 30): A Rinjū Ostrich-Ken (臨獣オーストリッチ拳 Rinjū Ōsutoritchiken) user subservient to Kata. His fighting style emulates the ostrich's speed. Chouda battles the Gekirangers, hiding his true abilities until they team up to destroy him. Before he dies, Chouda creates an egg that burrows underground and later hatches into a new Chouda with greater power and immunity to the attacks used on his predecessor. Only Geki Chopper is able successfully attack him, and he enlarges and is destroyed by Geki Fire. Voiced by Yasuaki Takumi (内匠 靖明 Takumi Yasuaki).
- Tsuneki (ツネキ Tsuneki, 31): A master of Rinjū Fox-Ken (臨獣フォックス拳 Rinjū Fokkusuken) style which uses archery. When Shinichi and the Gekirangers interfere with his task, he traps them in his Fox Dimension Big Bomb barrier. Shinichi's plan allows the Rangers to negate the barrier and escape its explosion. In a subsequent battle, Tsuneki enlarged and was destroyed. Voiced by Yasuhiro Takato (高戸 靖広 Takato Yasuhiro).
Unlike their undead counterparts, the living Beast-Men have no Rinrinsi form. They are usually the strongest and oldest students of the Akugata and often the personal guard of their Kenma masters. They explode in crimson flames upon death.
- Flying-Ken (飛翔拳 Hishōken, 13–15): Kata's two bodyguards, masters of aerial martial arts and bladed weapons. They appeared before their master upon learning of his resurrection and aid him by acquiring a huge amount of Rinki, turning people's fear into lightning to be used to destroy the city and gather more despair. They were the first to fight Geki BatTohja, with Rūtsu the only surviving member of the duo until his second fight with Geki BatTohja.
- Rasuka (ラスカ Rasuka, 13 & 14): A Rinjū Crow-Ken (臨獣クロー拳 Rinjū Kurōken) user, part of Kata's personal guard. Rasuka's style, emulating the crow, specializes in aggressive airborne moves and attacks to the head, determining weak points to focus his attacks. On land, he uses shuriken attacks. He wields the Corrosion Barbarian Sword (腐食蛮刀 Fushoku Bantō). He is destroyed by Geki BatTohja's Great Spin-Spin Fan. Voiced by Kunihiro Kawamoto (河本 邦弘 Kawamoto Kunihiro).
- Rūtsu (ルーツ Rūtsu, 13–15): A Rinjū Crane-Ken (臨獣クレーン拳 Rinjū Kurēnken) user, able to perform graceful air maneuvers to deliver attacks to the head of his opponents. His weapons are the twin Crane Leg Sharp Swords (鶴脚尖剣 Kakukyaku Senken). Rūtsu is effeminate in personality and had feelings for Rasuka. After losing his partner, he is driven insane by his hatred and desire of revenge, which empowered him. He then used Rasuka's Corrosion Barbarian Sword, speaking to it as Rasuka. He attempts to kill the Gekirangers in the most hateful way possible, but this fails and he is destroyed. Voiced by Taiki Matsuno (松野 太紀 Matsuno Taiki).
- Dokariya (ドカリヤ Dokariya, 17 & 18): A Rinjū Hermit Crab-Ken (臨獣ハーミットクラブ拳 Rinjū Hāmittokurabuken) user who appeared before his mistress Rageku upon learning of her revival. To prove his love for her, Dokariya traveled to Aozame Island to make Xia Fu suffer. He uses subterfuge, possessing the Gekirangers' allies to attack them and divert their attention so he can attack his target, but is discovered and defeated by Jyan. He is killed in a duel of drill-spin attacks with Geki SharkTohja. Voiced by Yukitoshi Hori (堀 之紀 Hori Yukitoshi).
- Mukoua (ムコウア Mukōa, 33): A Rinjū Anglerfish-Ken (臨獣アングラーフィッシュ拳 Rinjū Angurāfisshuken) user sent to the Edo era by Rageku to retrieve the SoZyuTo and ensure the Gekirangers, Rio, and Mere can not return, possessing the body of Kira Yoshinaka to remain in the time period. Mukoua holds his own against the Gekirangers until Rio and Mere join the fight against him. He swallows the SoZyuTo before enlarging, and it is released in the explosion when he is killed. Voiced by Masaru Ōbayashi (大林 勝 Ōbayashi Masaru).
The Rinki Soldiers (臨機兵 Rinkihei, Confrontation Machine Soldiers, 19–21) are the Akugata's personal beetle-based Terracotta Army hidden within Rinjū Mountain. Two statues were brought to life by Rageku and Kata's Rinki to assist Rio's search for the Geki Jūken users, assuring no interference in his fights. They are the Super Gekirangers' first opponents. Maku later brought another set to life as red-armored versions called the Dorinki Soldiers (怒臨機兵 Dorinkihei, 26). In episode 36, a Rinsi dons a Butoka as a suit of armor to obtain the Raspberry Diamond, and was later killed by SaiDaiOh.
- Butoka (ブトカ Butoka): A Kabutomushi soldier who uses the Rinjū Beetle-Ken (臨獣ビートル拳 Rinjū Bītoruken) style of an armored body and a horn-shaped long spear.
- Wagataku (ワガタク Wagataku): A Kuwagatamushi soldier who uses the Rinjū Stag-Ken (臨獣スタッグ拳 Rinjū Sutagguken) style of an armored body and a pincer-shaped spear.
- Burazemia (ブラゼミア Burazemia): A Rinjū Locust-Ken (臨獣ロウカスト拳 Rinjū Rōkasutoken) user who appeared in the special drama sessions of the first Juken Sentai Gekiranger original soundtrack. He is destroyed by Geki Tohja.
- Bākā (バーカー Bākā): A Rinjū Hippopotamus-Ken (臨獣ヒポポタマス拳 Rinjū Hipopotamasuken) user armed with a mallet who appears in the Juken Sentai Gekiranger vs. Boukenger movie. Though an idiot, Bākā is powerful in his own right and retained his freewill from Pachacamac. Voiced by Yūji Kishi (岸 祐二 Kishi Yūji).
- Meka (メカ Meka): A Rinjū Tortoise-Ken (臨獣トータス拳 Rinjū Tōtasuken) user who wields the KameKame Hammer and is labeled the Mad Engineer for his prowess at engineering. As shown in Engine Sentai Go-onger vs. Gekiranger, he is the last surviving member of the Rin Jūken Akugata. After allying with the Gaiark, he steals Long's sealed form from Jyan in order to remake the world in his image. However, he decides to ally with Long when he is revived before being destroyed by the Sentai groups. Voiced by Hidenari Ugaki (宇垣 秀成 Ugaki Hidenari).
Similar to the Geki Beasts, the Rin Beasts (リンビースト Rin Bīsuto) are created from the Rinki of Rio and Mere as they execute the Ringi Bringing Beast (招来獣 Shōrai Jū). First appearing in the Gekiranger movie, and later in the series, the two can combine with Geki Tohja to form Geki-Rin Tohja (ゲキリントージャ Geki Rin Tōja), when the core Gekirangers, Rio, and Mere join forces and use the United Foes Jūken Gattai (呉越同舟獣拳合体 Goetsu Dōshū Jūken Gattai). Powered by both Geki and Rinki, Geki Rin Tohja uses the Fierce-Confrontation Fist (激臨拳 Geki Rin Ken) fighting style that combines both Jūken styles using the Geki-Rin Sword (激臨剣 Geki Rin Ken) in Ougi attacks. A final combination of Geki Beasts and Rin Beasts is SaiDaiGeki-Rin Tohja (サイダイゲキリントージャ SaiDaiGeki Rin Tōja). During both of the Gekirangers teamups with the Boukenger and Go-Onger, another formation, Geki-Rin Tohja Wolf (ゲキリントージャウルフ Geki Rin Tōja Urufu), is introduced.
- Rin Lion (リンライオン Rin Raion) is Rio's Rin Beast that forms armor for the upper body and the Geki-Rin Sword for Geki-Rin Tohja. Rin Lion's huge body is used to rush an enemy with heavy attacks, along with use of its fangs and Blade Tail. It can also fire Rinki from its mouth in Ringi called the "Lion's Roar" (獅子吼 Shishikō).
- Rin Chameleon (リンカメレオン Rin Kamereon) is Mere's Rin Beast that forms a rope-gun that attaches to Geki-Rin Tohja's left arm. Rin Chameleon can cloak itself. Its Ringi techniques include "Bind Firmly" (玩茨固め Ganji Gatame) which extends the tongue and constricts opponent movement, "Hang Up Bind" (吊姿固め Tsurushi Gatame) which hangs an opponent, and "Spear-Tongue Thrust-Sting" (槍舌突針 Sōzetsu Tosshin) which stabs with the tongue.
Ringi (リンギ（臨技） Ringi, Confrontation Techniques) are the Rin Jūken Akugata's counterpart to Geki Waza, the techniques of Geki Jūken Beast Arts, with various fighting styles to match. There are two Ringi that every Rinrinsi and Beast-Man has at their disposal.
- Beast-Man Wicked Body Change (獣人邪身変 Jūjin Jashin Hen): transforms into a Beast-Man (獣人 Jūjin). This Ringi is a temporary power-up for the Rinrinsi.
- Wicked Body Overpowering Heavenly Change (邪身豪天変 Jashin Gōten Hen): enlarges to great size.
- Rinki Torrent Overpowering Heavenly Change (臨気奔流豪天変 Rinki Honryū Gōten Hen): used by the Kenma to recreate Rinki Soldiers and turn them into giant warriors.
- Dōkokugan (慟哭丸, Wailing Ball): the Kenmas' secret Ringi which seals the target into a ball of rock for as long as the users live. The Kenma use this to seal the Kensei. The Gekirangers later use this to seal Long.
- Confrontation Release (臨開放 Rinkaihō): exposes the user's Rinki in its entirety.
These Ringi are performed by Rio:
- Rinki Triumphant Armor (臨気凱装 Rinki Gaisō): allows Rio to assume Black Lion form.
- Brave-Roar Wave (剛勇吼波 Gōyū Kōha): forms a RinLion that charges and mauls the opponent.
- Lion's Roar Wave (獅子咆哮波 Shishi Hōkōha): a stronger version
- Brave Strike (剛勇衝打 Gōyū Shōda): charges with an aura of Rinki to punch through the opponent's body.
- Violent Kick Fist (烈蹴拳 Resshūken): a deadly physical attack that does not require much Rinki.
- Thunder Hard Bullet (雷剛弾 Raigō Dan): creates an explosive orb that can be thrown.
- Brave-Roar Bullet (剛勇吼弾 Gōyū Kōdan): a stronger version, similar to the Super Geki Bazooka.
- Full-Confront Initiation (全臨伝授 Zenrin Denju): transfers Rinki between two people.
- Great Charge Roar (大魁咆 Daikaihō): Rio's strongest attack, using all his Rinki at once, which would kill him in the process.
These Ringi are performed by Mere:
- Infinite Violent Waves (無限烈波 Mugen Reppa): uses acupuncture with the tongue to enhance a person's fighting power at the cost of burning up their own cells. This can drastically shorten the subject's lifespan, with overexertion resulting in death.
- Super Infinite Violent Waves (超無限烈破 Chōmugen Reppa): a stronger version Rio used to increase his power with Mere's remaining Rinki.
- Snaring Strike Fist (絡撃拳 Rakugekiken): counterattack that fires a mass of energy from the fist. Mere is wielding her sai when she performed this on Braco.
- Tongue-Slip Profusion (舌禍繚乱 Zekka Ryōran): rapidly impales a target with the tongue.
- Null-Extinguish Wave (無効消波 Mukō Shōha): a secret attack which disrupts Ki-flow, rendering the opponent powerless.
- Lovely Penetration (可憐突破 Karen Toppa): from the peak of a jump, this secret technique lets Mere charge forward and spin her body through an opponent. Mere executed this Ringi with her sais in hand.
These Ringi are performed by Kata:
- Darkness Cannon (暗黒砲 Ankokuhō): places the opponent in the most horrific memory of their life, using despair to overwhelm the person.
- Hawk-Nail Total Change (鷹爪一変 Yōsō Ippen): uses the person's hatred against them, sometimes driving that person insane.
- Black Cannon (漆黒砲 Shikkokuhō): probes the target's mind for information.
- Hatred Bullet (憎悪弾 Zōo Dan): fires a beam from his Gale Sword.
- Illusionary Death Prison (幻死牢 Genshirō): Genjutsu Secret Ringi that sends opponents into an illusionary dimension, forcing them to fight each other while the user hides himself.
These Ringi are performed by Rageku:
- Net Seal Seizing (羅封掌握 Rabū Shōaku): a Rinki-sealing poison that tends to be fatal if the victim has large amounts of Rinki.
- Time-Split Slash (時裂斬 Jiretsuzan): shows the target events from the past.
- Time-Split Wave (時裂波 Jireppa): secret Ringi that sends the target into the past.
These Ringi are performed by Maku:
- Dorinki Supreme-Peak Thrust (怒臨気雄峰突 Dorinki Ohōtsuku): a claw attack that creates a shockwave.
- God Igniting (神着火 Kamuchakka): shoots Dorinki from the bear-face chest armor.
- Confrontation Fury Cloud (臨怒雲 Rindoun): Secret Ringi that creates a cloud of Dorinki to ride on.
Rinki Soldiers' Ringi
These are used by the Butoka and Wagataku pairs. They combine their signature attacks to perform the Rinki Joint Soldier Wave (臨気合兵波 Rinki Gōheiha) and Dorinki Joint Soldier Wave (怒臨気合兵波 Dorinki Gōheiha):
- Butokas' Beetle-Ken Style: Rinki Horn Wave (臨気角波 Rinki Tsunoha) and a stronger version, Dorinki Horn Wave (怒臨気角波 Dorinki Tsunoha)
- Wagatakus' Stag-Ken Style: Rinki Hoe Wave (臨気鍬波 Rinki Kuwaha) and a stronger version, Dorinki Hoe Wave (怒臨気鍬波 Dorinki Kuwaha)
- Makirika's Mantis-Ken style: Hill Splitting Fist (丘断拳 Gakudanken) and Mantis Flashing Cut (マンティス閃光斬 Mantisu Senkōzan).
- Gyūya's Buffalo-Ken style: Buffalo Colliding Horns Tackle (バッファロー衝角打 Baffarō Shōkakuda) and Buffalo Wild Bovine Kick (バッファロー猛牛脚 Baffarō Mōgyū Kyaku).
- Kademu's Centipede-Ken style: Hundred Chops (百斬手 Hyakuzanshu), Thousand Billion Palms (億万掌 Okumanshō), and Harmful Toxin Fist (害毒拳 Gaidokuken).
- Great Castle Whip (長城鞭 Chōjōben): Kademu's secret Ringi which uses his centipede-shaped head as a whip.
- Moriya's Gecko-Ken style: Delicate-Hair Legs (微毛脚 Bimō Kyaku) and Erratic Shuriken (乱れ手裏剣 Midare Shuriken).
- Rapid-Growth Arm (速生腕 Sokuseiwan): Moriya's secret Ringi mimics the gecko's automic talent by shedding a limb to escape a hold and growing a new one while the discarded arm's surprise attack serves as a distraction.
- Sorisa's Scorpion-Ken style: Scorpion Dance (蠍舞踏 Sasori Butō), Vermilion Whip Kick (朱鞭脚 Shuben Kyaku), and its variations: Flying Vermilion Whip Kick (飛翔朱鞭脚 Hishō Shuben Kyaku), Crimson Lotus Vermilion Whip Kick (紅蓮朱鞭脚 Guren Shuben Kyaku), and Open Vermillion Whip Kick (朱鞭開脚 Shuben Kaikyaku).
- Pile-up Prison Transformation (重獄変 Jūgoku Hen): Sorisa's secret Ringi covers her opponent with great numbers of scorpions that sting simultaneously.
- Maga's Toad-Ken style: Mudball Bombs (泥玉弾 Deigyokudan) allows the user to throw his warts as though they were grenades.
- Oily Body-Armor (体油包 Taiyūpao): Maga's secret Ringi which produces a gelatinous liquid from his body that congeals into a shield impervious to almost all attacks.
- Braco's Snake-Ken style: Mysterious Snake Cut (妖蛇斬 Yōjazan) and Serpent Cannon (大蛇砲 Daijahō).
- True Poison (真毒 Madoku): the most powerful secret Ringi, it is referred to as the "Ultimate Poison" or the "Poison of the Dead". This technique changes the user's fingernails into serpent fangs with a venom that can take a life or resurrect someone who was long dead. Braco possessed six fangs, using the first on himself and two on Kademu and Moriya. Mere obtained the last three for Rio to revive the Kenma.
- Muzankose's Pangolin-Ken style: These techniques involve curling into a ball and trampling the enemy, relying on natural armor to resist attacks. The main Ringi is Attacking Steel Ball (征鋼丸 Seikōgan), with variations Attacking Steel Ball, Erratic Violence Technique (征鋼丸暴乱技 Seikōgan Bōrangi) and Ultimate Attacking Steel Ball (超絶征鋼丸 Chōzetsu Seikōgan).
- Nagiu's Eel-Ken style: Greasy-Stream Wave (粘流波 Nenryūha), and Greasy-Stream Bullet (粘流弾 Nenryūdan) allow Nagiu to secrete huge volumes of Rinki-charged slime, thus causing attacks to slide harmlessly off him, or even send his foes slipping away. Eel Climbing (鰻昇り Unagi Nobori) and Eel Strangulation (鰻締め Unagi Jime) allow Nagiu to strangle and constrict his opponent.
- Flying-Ken (飛翔拳 Hishōken): Wicked Spinning Encounter (邪悪輪遇 Jaakuringū) and Destroying Red-Top Kick (破死兜丹頂脚 Hashibuto Tanchō Kyaku) were team attacks used by the Flying-Ken. In Wicked Spinning Encounter, Rasuka and Rūtsu hurl their dart-like feathers at the victims, while in Destroying Red-Top Kick, they perform a simultaneous high-flying kick at the victim in the same spot.
- Rasuka's Crow-Ken style: Filth Storm (塵嵐 Gomi Arashi) where Rasuka grabs his victim, then flies high up before hurling the victim down to the ground (often into a pile of garbage).
- Rūtsu's Crane-Ken style: Crest Kick (丹頂脚 Tanchō Kyaku) and Pulse Reversal (鼓動戻し Kodō Modoshi) which is a special Ringi that allows Rūtsu to extract the "Pulse" (鼓動 Kodō, effectively 'age and experience') from his victims, making them less capable of fighting back.
- Dokariya's Hermit Crab-Ken style: Spiral Shell Spin (巻貝転 Makigaiten) and its variation Spiraling Great Shell Spin (巻巻大貝転 Maki Maki Dai Kaiten), Rinki Bullet (臨気弾 Rinki Dan) and Base-Form Robbing Strike (本体取奪打ち Hontai Shudatsu Uchi), the latter of which allows Dokariya to possess another person with a kiss, entering the victim's body though the mouth and controlling the victim's actions from within.
- Eruka's Toad-Ken style: Mudball Bombs (泥玉弾 Deigyokudan) and Super Oily Body-Armor (超体油包 Chō Taiyūpao), both of which are identical to Maga's Ringi.
- Super Jump (超跳躍 Chō Chōyaku): Eruka's secret Ringi which allows him to leap several hundred metres into the air.
- Tabū's Pig-Ken style: Flame Breeze (火炎風 Kaenbū) allows breathing fire, Darkness Scent Smell (暗黒香嗅 Ankoku Kakagu) can track by scent, and Sausage Stuffing Bomb (腸詰爆弾 Chōzume Bakudan).
- Mārashiya's Porcupine-Ken style: Whirlwind Needles (旋風針 Senpū Shin) shoots quills from the forehead, Gorgeous-Sword Storm (豪華剣嵐 Gōkaken Ran), and Needle-Sword Mountain (針剣山 Hariken Zan) which changes the target's personality through accupuncture.
- Hihi's Baboon-Ken style: Repeating Super-Bite (再咬超 Sai Kō Chō)
- Pouōte's Archerfish-Ken style: Water Stream Supremacy (水流覇 Suiryū Ha) and the stronger Dorinki Water Stream Supremacy (怒臨気水流覇 Dorinki Suiryū Ha) which fires a blast of Rinki-charged water from nozzle gauntlets, much like the namesake animal.
- Niwa's Crocodile-Ken style: Ten Thousand Stones Descend (万降石 Bankōseki), Mudbank Torso Snapping (泥州胴折り Desudō Ori), and Mudbank Torso Snapping: Authority (泥州胴折り・通 Desudō Ori Tsū).
- Chouda's Ostrich-Ken style: Brain Heaven Running (脳天駆 Nōtenku), Dark Dragon Wave: Heavenly Overflow (黒竜波・天空溢 Kokuryūha Tenkūitsu), and Reckless Driving Foot (暴走足 Bōsōsoku)
- Absorbing Reception Force (受吸力 Jukyūryoku): A special Ringi that allows Chouda to grow stronger by defending from attacks, which can be passed to future incarnations.
- Shift Rinki (転臨気 Ten Rinki): A resurrection Ringi that allows Chouda to place his Rinki into an egg which later hatches into a stronger version of Chouda.
- Tsuneki's Fox-Ken style: Advent Arrow-like Death (光臨矢乃如死 Kōrin Yano Gotoshi) and Nine-Tailed Clone Change (九尾分身変 Kyūbi Bunshin Hen)
- Fox Dimension Big Bomb (狐空大爆弾 Kokū Dai Bakudan): A barrier that could explode and destroy a city once enough Rinki is gathered within it, and can only be stopped by defeating the user.
- Mukoua's Anglerfish-Ken style: Thousand Dangerous Lanterns (万禍灯 Hikuman Wattō) and Sudden Long Leap (突長跳 Totchō Chō)
- Bākā's Hippopotamus-Ken style: Crotch Location Reeling (股所繰 Koshoguri), Half-Bākā (半夏迦 Hanbākā), Dumb-Pound Penalty (鈍打刑 Dondake), and Head Nausal-Tart-Wave (頭鼻酢波 Zubizuba)
- Meka's Tortoise-Ken style: Turtle-Bite Fire (亀噛火 Kamekameka) and Shell Suffering Circle (甲羅苦円 Kōrakuen)
Gen Jūken (幻獣拳, "Mythical Beast Fist") is a fictional group of martial artists who appear as antagonists. Utilizing a golden Qi known as Genki (幻気（げんき）, "Mythical Qi"), the Gen Jūken seek to exceed the power of natural beasts by mastering the power of mythical beasts. They have thirteen fighting styles based on the Chinese zodiac and the Four Sacred Beasts, represented by the Four Genshou (四幻将 Shi Genshō). The Gen Jūken style is gradually revealed as a front for Long to raise Rio though the Infinite Path (無限道 Mugendō), turning him into a mindless monster who would destroy the world. All Gen Jūken users have a gold-colored fighting form.
The Infinite Dragon Long (無間龍ロン Mugen Ryū Ron, 23–49) is the coordinator of Genjūken, its leader and the series antagonist. Although he calls himself a master of the Gen Jū Dragon-Ken (幻獣ドラゴン拳 Gen Jū Doragonken), Long is not a human but an immortal known as the "Infinite Dragon", a many-headed golden dragon with terrible power who manipulates humanity on a whim. Because of his immortality and evil nature, Long found the world dull and decided to make it interesting by creating a Destroyer. This led to Long manipulating Maku, whom he trained to be the Destroyer while secretly aiding in the foundation of the Rin Jūken Akugata. But after the Kensei sealed Maku and the Kenma, Long was forced to wait until another pawn surfaced to replace Maku. Years later, Long found an ideal pawn in Rio, murdering the young boy's family and leaving him with a need to become strong to escape the memory of that moment. Long mortally wounded Dan years later before decimating the village where Jyan was born to insure no interference from Dan's family. Long then set up the Gen Jūken school, using the Blood-Oath Ceremony (血盟の儀式 Ketsumei no Gishiki) to convert some into his servants.
For most of the series, Long hid behind the scenes while overseeing Rio's training. Long would appear before Mere to guide her assistance or cause trouble for the Gekirangers while keeping his distance. Long gradually becomes more involved blocking Rio from moving too soon, corrupting Mere, and manipulating the Kenma. Long offers to train Rio and converts Rio and Mere in the Blood-Oath Ceremony. Mere's interference revealed Long's treachery and true identity, and he takes her hostage to force Rio into resuming his role in his master plan. However, when Rio and Mere defy him by discarding their Genki, Long decides to kill them and find someone else to become the Destroyer.
Though Long was apparently killed by SaiDai GekiRinTohja, he reconstituted himself within Sanyo's body. With a new interest in the Jūken power, Long assumes his true form to attack Jyan before killing Mere and then overpowering GekiTohja Wolf and SaiDaiOh. Rio attempted to kill Long, who assumed his fighting form to overwhelm the Gekirangers before rampaging through the city. Gou, Ken and the Kensei hold Long at bay until the primary Gekirangers return, having mastered Rin Jūken, and seal Long into a small golden orb. The Dōkokugan sphere is later guarded by Jyan, who believes that blessing the Ringi on to former Jūken users will insure the seal remains intact for generations.
In Engine Sentai Go-onger vs. Gekiranger, Meka uses the Engine Souls as hostages to force Jyan into giving him the sealed Long, converting him to the Dōkokugan Soul (慟哭丸ソウル Dōkokugan Sōru) before installing it in Nunchaku Banki as part of his plan to rule the world with the dragon's power. But when Nunchaku Banki shut down, it is revealed the Dōkokugan's seal had been breached and Long partially emerged to enact his revenge on the Gekirangers. When revived Rio and Mere arrive, Long converts Nunchuck Banki into his vessel Long Banki (ロンバンキ Ron Banki) before his host was destroyed by the Engine Beast Grand Prix while the Dōkokugan is restored to normal. He returned in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, where he became a member of DaiZangyack. Long's name is based on lóng (龙), Mandarin for "dragon". His motifs are the Azure Dragon and the Dragon of the Earthly Branches, although his fighting form is gold-colored.
Long is played by Naoki Kawano (川野 直輝 Kawano Naoki).
Sanyo (サンヨ San'yo, 36–48) is a master of the Gen Jū Basilisk-Ken (幻獣バジリスク拳 Gen Jū Bajirisukuken), using gravity-based attacks. He ends all his sentences with "ayo" and is constantly muttering. Long's right-hand man, Sanyo was created from Long's body. After Long entered Rio's service Sanyo drags in the large wooden coffin holding Suugu, unsuccessfully sending his apprentices to convince Rio of their power. His habit of blabbering hints of Long's true plans for Rio cause Mere to force him to reveal what he knows. He battles the Gekirangers to keep them from Mere and is defeated by her and Geki Blue, Yellow, Violet and Chopper. Surviving the battle because of his immortality, Sanyo serves his purpose to recreate Long but is reabsorbed by Long when he assumed his true form and full power. His name is based on Suān Yŭ (酸與) of the Shan Hai Jing, and his motifs are the Black Tortoise and the Snake of the Earthly Branches. Sanyo is voiced by Hideyuki Umezu (梅津 秀行 Umezu Hideyuki).
Suugu (スウグ Sūgu, 38–45) is a master of the Gen Jū Chimera-Ken (幻獣キメラ拳 Gen Jū Kimeraken), a style allowing him to use any Jūken technique from Geki Jūken and Rin Jūken. Suugu was made by Long from Dan's Geki soul, without his mind. Suugu was awakened by Long in the presence of Rio, who recognizes him as Dan; this led to Rio embracing the Gen Jūken. Although he is mindless, part of Dan seems to remain in Suugu, who plays a leaf ocarina. Long tricks Rio into ordering Suugu to kill Jyan. During this battle, Suguu's memories as Dan reawakened, allowing him to overcome the Blood Oath's effect and take the blow Long intended for Jyan. Mortally wounded, Suugu has Jyan deal the deathblow to release Dan's soul from his physical prison. His name is based on Sōu Yú (騶虞) of the Shi Jing, and his motifs are the White Tiger and the Tiger of the Earthly Branches. Suugu is voiced by veteran Tokusatsu actor Kenji Ohba (大葉 健二 Ōba Kenji) who also portrayed Dan.
The Twin Gensi (双幻士 Sōgenshi) are apprentices who support the Four Genshou:
- Gouyu (ゴウユ Gōyu, 37–45): Master of the Gen Jū Cetus-Ken (幻獣ケイトス拳 Gen Jū Keitosuken) which uses sound-based attacks, chatting while fighting. He is the Gekirangers' first Gen Jūken opponent. He nearly defeats SaiDaiOh, GekiTohja Wolf and Geki Fire until GekiElephantFire damages him, although he survives the fight with the aid of Sanyo (who defeats all three opponents). He appears again to protect Rio from Gou, only to be destroyed in seconds by Gou's Heaven and Earth Disaster Strike. His name is based on Hé Yŭ (合窳) of the Shan Hai Jing, and his motif is the Pig of the Earthly Branches. Voiced by Shigeo Kiyama (喜山 茂雄 Kiyama Shigeo).
- Shiyuu (シユウ Shiyū, 37 & 38): A master of the Gen Jū Minotaur-Ken (幻獣ミノタウロス拳 Gen Jū Minotaurosuken), style, which relies on mirrors. He uses his Mythical Reflection Mirror (幻射鏡 Genshakyō) armor to perform his mirror-Gengi, using it on Retsu to infiltrate the Gekirangers. Shiyuu is wounded by GekiBatTohja Wolf before SaiDaiOh lands the death blow. Shiyuu uses mirrors for his attacks but hates to be imitated, leading him to use strange words so it is difficult to emulate him. His name is based on Chī Yóu (蚩尤), and his motif is the Ox of the Earthly Branches. Voiced by Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki).
- Haku (ハク Haku, 39): A master of the Gen Jū Unicorn-Ken (幻獣ユニコーン拳 Gen Jū Yunikōnken) style, which controls the mind of its victims. Haku uses two arm blades; before being introduced to Mere, he uses his Gengi to control children. Despite his cowardly techniques, Haku speaks and acts like a medieval knight. His name is based on Bó (駮) of the Shan Hai Jing, and his motif is the Horse of the Earthly Branches. Voiced by Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka).
- Hiso (ヒソ Hiso, 39–46): A master of the Gen Jū Pixie-Ken (幻獣ピクシー拳 Gen Jū Pikushīken), whose style uses blades. Although she is Mere's apprentice, her loyalty lies with Long as she tries to keep the others away from him and Rio. She is destroyed by the Geki Beast group. Her name is based on Fēi Shŭ (飛鼠) of the Shan Hai Jing, and her motif is the Rabbit of the Earthly Branches. Voiced by Keiko Han (潘 恵子 Han Keiko).
- Dorou (ドロウ Dorō, 41 & 42): A master of the Gen Jū Capricorn-Ken (幻獣カプリコーン拳 Gen Jū Kapurikōnken), which involves Chinese alchemy and attacks which alter energy currents. Because of the time he spends in his cave, Dorou is unable to interact with others (with the exception of Sojo); he has an eccentric personality, frequently using 2chan expressions and words. He was killed by the Geki Beasts. His name is based on Tŭ Lóu (土螻) of the Shan Hai Jing, and his motif is the Goat of the Earthly Branches. Voiced by Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu).
- Sojo (ソジョ Sojo, 41 & 42): A master of the Gen Jū Afanc-Ken (幻獣アーヴァンク拳 Gen Jū Āvankuken), which uses lightning and spin attacks and has energy-absorbing abilities, Sojo is the hyperactive aide of Dorou. Each is unable to interact with others because of their seclusion and speak in childish words; however, Sojo can communicate with Dorou. Although he survived the Geki Beasts' attack, Sojo was killed by SaiDaiGeki Tohja. His name is based on Jū Rú (狙如) of the Shan Hai Jing, and his motif is the Rat of the Earthly Branches. Voiced by Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei).
- Shuen (シュエン Shuen, 43): A maniacal prankster who mastered the Gen Jū Hanuman-Ken (幻獣ハヌマーン拳 Gen Jū Hanumānken), which uses a bōjutsu (staff) fighting style. Sometimes, Shuen himself does not distinguish himself from his clones. Shuen was frozen solid by SaiDaiOh before SaiDaiGeki Fire delivered the death blow. His name is based on Zhū Yàn (朱厭) of the Shan Hai Jing, and his motif is the Monkey of the Earthly Branches. Voiced by Hiroyuki Shibamoto (柴本 浩行 Shibamoto Hiroyuki).
- Kou (コウ Kō, 43 & 44): A serious, boastful master of the Gen Jū Cerberus-Ken (幻獣ケルベロス拳 Gen Jū Keruberosuken), able to use chakram shock collars in his Gengi. At Mere's suggestion, Kou uses his powers to cause fear among the people. He battles Geki Chopper, Geki Blue, and Geki Yellow, and is defeated and killed by SaiDaiOh. His name is based on Jiǎo (狡) of the Shan Hai Jing, and his motif is the Dog of the Earthly Branches. Voiced by Kunihiko Yasui (安井 邦彦 Yasui Kunihiko).
Gengi (ゲンギ（幻技） Gengi, Mythical Techniques) are the Gen Jūken's counterparts to Ringi.
- Mystic Body Overpowering Heavenly Change (幻身豪天変 Genshin Gōten Hen): enlargement Gengi.
- Mystic Release (幻開放 Genkaihō): exposes master's Genki in its entirety.
These Gengi are performed by Rio:
- Genki Triumphant Armor (幻気凱装 Genki Gaisō): Rio's transformation Gengi that allows him to assume Gen Jū King form, bypassing his Black Lion form.
- Divine Smite Assault (破天攻 Hatenkō): a one-hit attack.
These Gengi are performed by Long, manifesting his Ki in non-violent ways:
- Cursed Smoke Emission (呪煙吐 Juendo): creates a golden cloud of Genki to subjugate the target. The Gengi was first used on Gou, forcing him to resume his werewolf form.
- Turn Phantom-Storage (転臨幻納 Tenrin Gennō): a coordinator's move, converting the target's qi into Genki during the Blood-Oath Ceremony.
- All Soul Concentration (全魂集結 Zenkon Shūketsu): Long used this Gengi to revive Dan's soul and give it form as Suugu.
These Gengi are performed by Mere:
- Genki Filling (幻気充填 Genki Jūten): Mere's transformation Gengi that allows her to assume Mythical General form, bypassing her Beastman form.
- Flame General Fearful Desire (火将危願 Hishō Kigan): projects Genki as a phoenix to consume opponents in flames.
These Gengi are performed by Sanyo:
- Big-Heavy Slowdown (大重鈍化 Daijūdonka): increases opponents' gravity to crush them.
- Small-Light Violent Change (小軽鋭化 Shōkeieika): reduces opponents' gravity to throw them.
- Anti-Gravity Armor (反重力鎧 Han Jūryoku Gai): uses gravity to deflect Ki-based attacks.
- Graviton (蔵備頓 Gurabiton): alters an area's gravity to crush opponents.
Suugu's Gengi allows him to use both Geki Waza and Ringi:
- Geki jū Tiger-Ken style: Gun-Gun Bullet (砲砲弾 Hō Hō Dan)
- Rinjū Scorpion-Ken style: Crimson Lotus Vermilion Whip Kick (紅蓮朱鞭脚 Guren Shuben Kyaku)
- Rinjū Toad-Ken style: Oily Body-Armor (体油包 Taiyūpao)
- Rinjū Crocodile-Ken style: Mudbank Torso Snapping (泥州胴折り Desudō Ori)
- Gouyu's Ceto-Ken style: Thunder-Boom Wave (拷雷震 Gōraishin)
- Shiyuu's Minotaur-Ken style: Turn Reversal (転身反 Tenshinhan) uses a person's reflection to create a clone while trapping the target in a mirror world.
- Haku's Unicorn-Ken style: Mythical Invitation-Wave (夢幻招来波 Mugen Shōraiha) takes control of children with the horn on his shoulder armor, Great Sharp-Horn Spin (大鋭角断 Dai Eikakudan), and Mystic Force Strong-Excelling Wave (幻力豪豪波 Genriki Gōgōha)
- Hiso's Pixie-Ken style: True Sword Soaring Dance (真剣翔舞 Shinken Shōbu) and Thrust Sword Absorb (突剣呑 Tsukken Don)
- Dorou's Capricorn-Ken style: Instant Write-Call (即書呼 Sokukakiko, used to make calculations), Training Horse Spin (練馬繰 Nerimakuri, disarming attack), Training Horse Spin: Pain (練馬繰・痛 Nerimakuri Tsū), and Full-Body Training Horse Spin (全身練馬繰 Zenshin Nerimakuri, Combo).
- Sojo's Addanc-Ken style: Ready Separate Beauty Advantage (備離美利 Biribiri, lightning attack), Implement Style Risk Halt (具流虞留 Guruguru, spin attack), Strikeless Descend Illusion (打無堕夢 Damudamu, Illision), Full-Body Training Horse Spin (全身練馬繰 Zenshin Nerimakuri, Combo), and Implement Style Risk Halt Ready Separate Beauty Advantage (具流虞留備離美利 Guruguru Biribiri, Lightning/spin attack).
- Shuen's Hanuman-Ken style: Wild-Hair Clone Change (毛猛分身変 Mōmō Bunshin Hen) uses strands of hair to create a limitless number of clones while Great Ape Game (大猿回 Daienkai) gives the user great speed to avoid attacks. By using a staff, Shuen can perform both Indian Spin (天軸転 Tenjikuten) and Explosive Flame Saiyūki (爆炎彩遊鬼 Bakuen Saiyūki).
- Kou's Cerberus-Ken style: Rapid Foolish Flow (迅愚流 Jinguru)
- "Qi" (simplified Chinese: 气; traditional Chinese: 氣; Korean: 기; Japanese: 気; Mongolian: хийг; traditional Mongolian:ᠬᠡᠢ ᠶᠢ; Thai: ลมปราณ; Lao: ຊີວິດ; Khmer: ឈី; Burmese: အသက်) is a concept in Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Mongolian, Thai, Lao, Khmer, Burmese, Filipino, Malaysian, Bruenian, Indonesian and Tetum cultures that relates to one's life force. It is pronounced "ch'i" in Chinese, "khí" in Vietnamese, "gi" in Korean, "ki" in Japanese, "khiig" in Mongolian, "lmprāṇ" in Thai, "sivid" in Lao, "chhi" in Khmer, "aasaat" in Burmese, "qi" in Tagalog, "chi" in Malaysian, "chi" in Indonesian and "qi" in Tetum.
- Geki Tohja's name is a portmanteau of the terms "fierce fighting" (激闘 gekitō) and "monarch" (王者 ōja).
- SaiDaiOh's name is a portmanteau of the terms "maximum" (最大 sai dai) and "king" (王 ō) or the Japanese words for "Rhinoceros" (犀 sai) or "Break" (砕 sai), "Great" (大 dai), and "King" (王 ō).
- "Akugata" is made up of the Japanese words meaning "Evil-Style" (悪形 aku-gata).
- "丸善商店 予約05/27〆【バンダイ】獣拳戦隊ゲキレンジャー 戦隊ヒーローシリーズ ７ ゲキバイオレット商品説明". Archived from the original on 2007-10-06. Retrieved 2007-05-24.
- "映画版ゲキレンジャーで正義と悪の夢の競演｜Ameba News". Archived from the original on 2007-07-17. Retrieved 2007-07-16.
- "丸善商店 予約05/27〆【バンダイ】獣拳戦隊ゲキレンジャー 仮）獣拳変身ブレス ゴングチェンジャー 商品説明". Archived from the original on 2007-10-11. Retrieved 2007-05-24.
- "【フィギュアショップ わくわくワンダー】 ０７-０９-末発売予定 最強変身手刀 DXサイブレード". Archived from the original on 2007-09-09. Retrieved 2007-07-24.
- "丸善商店 予約05/27〆【バンダイ】獣拳戦隊ゲキレンジャー 獣拳合体シリーズ０４ ゲキウルフ 商品説明". Archived from the original on 2007-10-11. Retrieved 2007-05-24.
- "【フィギュアショップ わくわくワンダー】 ０７-１０-末発売予定 獣拳合体DXサイダイオー（３号ロボ）". Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2007-07-24.
- "丸善商店 予約05/27〆【バンダイ】獣拳戦隊ゲキレンジャー 獣拳合体シリーズＳＰ リンライオン＆リンカメレオンセット 商品説明". Archived from the original on 2007-10-11. Retrieved 2007-05-24.