List of ex-Muslim organisations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of organisations that aim to support individuals that have renounced Islam.
- Austria: Council of Ex-Muslims of Austria.
- Belgium: Movement of Ex-Muslims of Belgium.
- France: Council of Ex-Muslims of France.
- Germany: Central Council of Ex-Muslims.
- Iran: Iranian Atheists.
- MENA: Atheist Alliance of the Middle East and North Africa.
- Morocco: Council of Ex-Muslims of Morocco.
- Netherlands: Central Committee for Ex-Muslims.
- New Zealand: Council of Ex-Muslims of New Zealand.
- North America: Ex-Muslims of North America, Muslimish.
- Norway: Ex-Muslims of Norway. 
- Pakistan: Atheist & Agnostic Alliance Pakistan.
- Scandinavia: Central Committee for Ex-Muslims of Scandinavia.
- Singapore: Council of Ex-Muslim of Singapore.
- United Kingdom: Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain, Ex-Muslim North Meetup Group, Ex-Muslims of Scotland,
- United States: Former Muslims United.
- "CEMB Affiliates". Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "En Europe, les apostats de l'islam commencent à se compter". Le Nouvel Observateur. 20 November 2014. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- Council of Ex-Muslims of France
- Iranian Atheists
- Atheist Alliance of the Middle East and North Africa
- Council of Ex-Muslims of Morocco
- "New ex-Muslim group launched in Netherlands". National Secular Society. 14 September 2007. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Council of Ex-Muslims of New Zealand
- "Ex-Muslims of North America (EXMNA)". EXMNA. 30 July 2013. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Ex-Muslims of Norway
- "Home". Atheist & Agnostic Alliance Pakistan.
- Central Committee for Ex-Muslims of Scandinavia
- "Council of Ex-Muslims of Singapore (CEMSG)". CEMSG.
- "ExMuslims Scotland - Homepage". exmuslims-scotland.org.uk.
- Malkin, Michelle (24 September 2009). "Former Muslims United speak out on eve of "Islam on Capitol Hill" march". Michelle Malkin. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
Media related to Ex-Muslim organisations at Wikimedia Commons