List of former Major League Baseball stadiums
The following is a list of ballparks previously used by professional baseball teams.
In addition to the current National (NL) and American (AL) leagues, Major League Baseball recognizes four short-lived other leagues as "major" for at least some portion of their histories; three of them played only in the 19th century, while a fourth played two years in the 1910s. These leagues are the American Association (AA), 1882–1891; the Union Association (UA), 1884; the Players' League (PL), 1890; and the Federal League (FL), 1914–1915. This list includes all ballparks that served as regular home fields for teams throughout all six circuits' histories as major leagues.
Although they arguably represented a top-flight quality of play at times, the 19th century National Association of Professional Base Ball Players (NA) and the various 20th century Negro leagues are not considered by MLB to have been "major leagues".
All playing fields are natural grass unless otherwise noted.
- List of current Major League Baseball stadiums
- List of Major League Baseball spring training stadiums
- List of U.S. baseball stadiums by capacity
- List of U.S. stadiums by capacity
- List of baseball parks by capacity
- List of current National Football League stadiums
- List of National Hockey League arenas
- List of Major League Soccer stadiums
- List of Major League Lacrosse stadiums
- List of National Basketball Association arenas