Ludvig Strigeus (Ludde) is a Swedish programmer, best known for developing software such as the BitTorrent client µTorrent, OpenTTD, and Spotify.
Strigeus was born in January 1981, and he graduated from Chalmers University of Technology with a Master of Science degree in computer science and engineering. He currently resides in Gothenburg, Sweden, and works as a software engineer at Spotify.
In 2005, his development team won PuzzleCrack, a week-long puzzlehunt competition that combines problem-solving with computer hacking. Due to a rare muscular disease, Strigeus uses a wheelchair.
- ^ Pollack, Neal. "Spotify Is the Coolest Music Service You Can't Use". Wired.com. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- ^ Inc., BitTorrent,. "Press - Company - BitTorrent - Delivering the World’s Content". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- ^ Wen, Howard. "Inside ScummVM: Classic Adventure Engine Overhaul - O'Reilly Media". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- ^ "Ludvig Strigeus - ticalc.org". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- ^ "The Idiot software. This package contains 40 solitaire variations, including The Idiot, Napoleon's Grave, Thirteen's Pyramid, The Snake, Golf, Free Cell, Memory, Tetris and Poker. Sound, music and many graphical effects. You're tired of the solitaire game". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- ^ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-02-20. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- ^ spotiamp.com
- ^ "Spotiamp – Long live the Llama". 20 December 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2016.