This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||January 15, 1981|
|Occupation||Software Engineer, Spotify AB|
|Known for||µTorrent, Spotify and other software|
Strigeus was born in January 1981, and he graduated from Chalmers University of Technology with a Master of Science degree in computer science and engineering. He currently resides in Gothenburg, Sweden, and works as a software engineer at Spotify.
- µTorrent - small footprint BitTorrent client for Microsoft Windows and OS X (closed-source)
- ScummVM - interpreter of adventure game engines, most notably LucasArts's SCUMM
- OpenTTD - reverse engineered game engine of Transport Tycoon, lead to many ports and game improvements over the original
- Ports of Dr. Mario and Kwirk for the TI-89 calculator
- "The Idiot" - card game for Windows
- WebWorks - a text HTML editor
- Spotify - a commercial music streaming service
- Pollack, Neal. "Spotify Is the Coolest Music Service You Can't Use". Wired.com. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Inc., BitTorrent,. "Press - Company - BitTorrent - Delivering the World’s Content". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- Wen, Howard. "Inside ScummVM: Classic Adventure Engine Overhaul - O'Reilly Media". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "Ludvig Strigeus - ticalc.org". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "The Idiot software. This package contains 40 solitaire variations, including The Idiot, Napoleon's Grave, Thirteen's Pyramid, The Snake, Golf, Free Cell, Memory, Tetris and Poker. Sound, music and many graphical effects. You're tired of the solitaire game". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-02-20. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- "Spotiamp – Long live the Llama". 20 December 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2016.