Manmad Mumbai CST Rajya Rani Express
|Service type||Rajya Rani Express, Superfast|
|First service||11 March 2012|
|Current operator(s)||Central Railways|
|Distance travelled||261 km (162 mi)|
|Class(es)||AC Chair Car, 2nd Class seating, General Unreserved|
|Catering facilities||No Pantry Car Coach|
|Observation facilities||Rake Sharing with 12117/18 Godavari Superfast Express|
|Rolling stock||Standard Indian Railway coaches|
|Track gauge||1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in)|
110 km/h (68 mph) maximum |
,55.47 km/h (34 mph), including halts
The 22101 / 02 Manmad Mumbai CSMT Rajya Rani Express is a Superfast express train of the Rajya Rani Express category belonging to Indian Railways - Central Railway zone that runs between Manmad Junction and Mumbai CSMT in India.
As is customary with most train services in India, Coach Composition may be amended at the discretion of Indian Railways depending on demand.
Before 12 October 2015, the train used to terminate at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus.
- "Rajya Rani Express to Connect State Capitals With Important Cities of Those States". Government of India. Press Information Bureau. Retrieved 25 February 2011.
- "New Manmad-Nashik-Mumbai train - The Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "Central Railway / Indian Railways Portal". cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "Rail Road Air-Indian Railways: Introduction of Manmad-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Rajya Rani Superfast Express". railroadair.blogspot.in. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "Shift Manmad train from Kurla to CST: PIL | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "12618 Nizamuddin – Ernakulam Mangala Exp derails near Igatpuri on 15 Nov 2013 | Frontier India". frontierindia.net. Archived from the original on 25 February 2014. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "The World's newest photos of rajyarani - Flickr Hive Mind". flickrhivemind.net. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "YouTube - 22102 Manmad - Mumbai LTT Rajya Rani SF Express!!!!!!!!". youtube.com. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
- "Welcome to Indian Railway Passenger reservation Enquiry". indianrail.gov.in. Archived from the original on 8 April 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation System". irctc.co.in. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "[IRFCA] Welcome to IRFCA.org, the home of IRFCA on the internet". irfca.org. Retrieved 2014-04-05.