|Developer(s)||Xamarin / Microsoft|
3.13 / 6 April 2018
|Type||Module for the Apache HTTP Server|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
mod_mono is a module for the Apache HTTP Server that allows for hosting of ASP.NET pages and other assemblies on multiple platforms by use of the Mono development platform.
A similar module called mod_aspdotnet by another group allows hosting of ASP.NET pages and other assemblies with the Microsoft .NET Framework but because of that dependency, will only function on Microsoft Windows platforms.
The source code is written in the C programming language. It is licensed under Apache License 2.0 and hosted on GitHub.
- ^ FreshPorts -- www/mod_mono: Apache module for serving ASP.NET applications
- ^ "Configure apache2 + mod_mono to run ASP.Net MVC5 application on Ubuntu 14.04". Medium. 21 September 2016.
- ^ "mod_mono(8) — libapache2-mod-mono — Debian unstable — Debian Manpages". manpages.debian.org.
- ^ "GitHub - mono/mod_mono: Apache module to host the XSP ASP.NET host" – via GitHub.
- Mod mono 3.0.x is out (2013)
- mod_mono website
- mod_mono for windows for Apache 2.2.3 and 2.0.63 website (Do not work for even minor version number changes, absolute version required. (As at 6 March 2010)).
- Alternative : mod_aspdotnet website
- BitRock MonoStack Open source stack that includes ready to run Apache, mod_mono. (Discontinued as at 6 March 2010.)