Nakafukawa Station building (May 15, 2005).
|Location||Asakita, Hiroshima, Hiroshima
|Operated by||JR West|
Station building and platforms
Nakafukawa Station features one side platform capable of handling one line. Trains bound for Shiwaguchi and Miyoshi are handled on the upper end (上り) of the platform, and tains bound for Hiroshima are handled on the lower end (下り). The station building, as with the building at Kamifukawa Station, is used as convenient meeting place for the residents of the surrounding area. The station is unmanned but features an automated ticket vending machine.
- Hiroshima Nakafukawa Post Office
- Hiroshima Municipal Kōyō Branch Office
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kōyō Higashi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Yōgo High School
- Hiroshima Municipal Kamezaki Junior High School
- Hiroshima Municipal Kōyō Junior High School
- Hiroshima Municipal Fukawa Elementary School
- Hiroshima Municipal Kamezaki Elementary School
- Misasa River
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 37 (Hiroshima-Miyoshi Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 70 (Hiroshima-Nakashima Route)
All lines are JR West lines.
- Geibi Line
- Miyoshi Express
- No stop
- Commuter Liner
- No stop
- Miyoshi Liner/Local
- (Japanese) JR West