National Register of Historic Places listings in Kimble County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Kimble County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Kimble County, Texas. There are three properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is also a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Brambletye||July 15, 1982
|Off SR 2291||Junction||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||State Highway 27 Bridge at Johnson Fork||October 10, 1996
|I-10, .6 mi. W of jct. with FM 2169||Junction|
|3||State Highway 27 Bridge at the South Llano River||October 10, 1996
|Loop 481, .2 mi. E of 6th St.||Junction|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Kimble County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 13, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Kimble County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons