National Register of Historic Places listings in Big Bend National Park
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Big Bend National Park.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Big Bend National Park, Brewster County, Texas. There are six districts and three individual properties listed on the National Register within the park.
The publicly disclosed locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Burro Mesa Archeological District||September 11, 1985
|Address restricted||Panther Junction|
|2||Castolon Historic District||September 6, 1974
|Along Rio Grande at jct. of Park Rtes. 5, 9, and 35||Big Bend National Park|
|3||Daniels Farm House||October 20, 1989
|W of Rio Grande Village in Big Bend National Park||Rio Grande Village|
|4||Hot Springs||September 17, 1974
|W of Rio Grande Village||Big Bend National Park|
|5||Luna Jacal||November 8, 1974
|At base of Pena Mountain in Big Bend National Park||Big Bend National Park|
|6||Mariscal Mine||September 13, 1974
|River Rd.||Big Bend National Park|
|7||Panther Junction Mission 66 Historic District||September 19, 2014
|P.O. Box 129||Big Bend National Park|
|8||Rancho Estelle||September 3, 1974
|On the Rio Grande||Big Bend National Park|
|9||Homer Wilson Ranch||April 14, 1975
|8 mi. S of Santa Elena Junction on Park Rte. 5, Big Bend National Park||Santa Elena Junction|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Brewster County, Texas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 17, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Federal and state laws and practices restrict general public access to information regarding the specific location of this resource. In some cases, this is to protect archeological sites from vandalism, while in other cases it is restricted at the request of the owner. See: Knoerl, John; Miller, Diane; Shrimpton, Rebecca H. (1990), Guidelines for Restricting Information about Historic and Prehistoric Resources, National Register Bulletin, National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 20706997.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Big Bend National Park at Wikimedia Commons