National Register of Historic Places listings in Parker County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Parker County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Parker County, Texas. There are two districts and three individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is both a State Antiquities Landmark (SAL) and a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) and is part of a historic district containing several more RTHLs. Another individually listed property is also an RTHL. An additional property was formerly listed on the National Register. This property remains an SAL.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Byron Farmstead||March 29, 2007
|905 Meadowview Rd.||Weatherford|
|2||Chandor Gardens||August 18, 2014
|711 West Lee Street||Weatherford||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Parker County Courthouse||June 21, 1971
|Courthouse Sq.||Weatherford||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||State Highway 89 Bridge at the Brazos River||October 10, 1996
|I-20, 1.7 mi (2.7 km). W of jct. with FM 113||Millsap|
|5||Weatherford Downtown Historic District||November 23, 1990
|Roughly bounded by Waco, Water, Walnut and Lee Sts.||Weatherford||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Tin Top Suspension Bridge||March 25, 1977|
|October 19, 1983||2 mi. S of Tin Top on SR 1884||Weatherford vicinity||State Antiquities Landmark; collapsed due to weight of snow January 31, 1982|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Parker County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Parker County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons