Northwest Regional Airport Terrace-Kitimat
|Northwest Regional Airport Terrace-Kitimat
|IATA: YXT – ICAO: CYXT
– WMO: 71951
|Owner/Operator||Terrace-Kitimat Airport Society|
|Serves||Terrace, Kitimat, Gitlakdamix, Hazelton|
|Location||Terrace, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||713 ft / 217 m|
Northwest Regional Airport Terrace-Kitimat (IATA: YXT, ICAO: CYXT), is located 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) south of Terrace, British Columbia, Canada. The airport also serves Kitimat, 56 km (35 mi) to the south, and the Nass Valley. The airport is owned and operated by the Terrace-Kitimat Airport Society.
|Air Canada Express||Vancouver|
|Canadian North||Charter: Comox, Vancouver|
|Central Mountain Air||Prince George, Smithers|
|Central Mountain Air
operated by Hawkair
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 21 July 2016 to 0901Z 15 September 2016
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- "Hawkair and Central Mountain Air to Link Networks Strengthening Partnership". Hawkair. 26 November 2015. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Northwest Regional Airport (British Columbia).|
- Northwest Regional Airport Terrace-Kitimat (official website)
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Terrace Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|