|Created by||Romuald Racioppo|
|Based on||Les Pyjamasques|
by Romuald Racioppo
|Theme music composer|
|Country of origin|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||48 (and 20 shorts) (list of episodes)|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Original network||Disney Junior|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Original release||September 18, 2015– present|
PJ Masks is an animated children's television series produced by Entertainment One, Frog Box, and TeamTO. The series is based on the Les Pyjamasques book series by Romuald Racioppo. The series debuted on Disney Junior in the United States on September 18, 2015. In June 2016, a second season, consisting of another 52 11-minute segments, was announced; it began airing on January 15, 2018.
Connor, Amaya, and Greg are three 9 year olds who attend first grade. When night falls, they become the superhero team, the PJ Masks in order to fight villians such as Romeo, Luna Girl, and Night Ninja. They each have pets, Amaya has an owl named Birdie, Greg has a gecko named Lionel, and Connor has an cat named after him. The show is based on Romuald’s childhood, in which he was held back twice. The PJ Masks reflect on how he felt like a hero, and the similar events he would experience.
- Connor / Catboy (voiced by Jacob Ewaniuk in Season 1, Jacob Ursomarzo in Season 2) – A blue-eyed boy with brown hair. When he transforms he wears a blue cat costume with cat ears and a thin feline tail. He is the leader of the group. He has super-hearing using Cat Ears, can leap high and far using Super Cat Jump, and sprints fast using Super Cat Speed, or just Super Speed. When on a mission, he sometimes likes to narrate his actions. His main flaws are his impulsiveness and his need to control, flaws which can be exploited by the team's opponents. His vehicle is the Cat Car located in the middle segment of the PJ Masks' tower. His bedroom is on the second floor of a blue-roofed blue-doored house next to Amaya's house.
- Amaya / Owlette (voiced by Addison Holley) – An auburn-eyed girl with brown hair who wears red glasses. When she transforms, she wears a red costume with wings. She has owl eyes which lets her see things that are far away up close, and she also has super owl wing wind. Her vehicle is the Owl-Glider, which can also do a "Super Owl Wing Wind". She is housed in her top segment of the PJ Masks' tower. Her bedroom is on the third floor of a red-roofed red-doored home with a walled-in yard between Connor and Greg's houses.
- Greg / Gekko (voiced by Kyle Harrison Breitkopf) – A green-eyed, blonde haired boy. When he transforms he wears a green costume with a thick reptilian tail, fins on top of his head. His powers are: Super Gekko Camouflage to go invisible or blend into his surroundings, Super Gekko Muscles (aka Super Muscles) to lift heavy things, Super Lizard Grip to climb walls or anchor himself to stop vehicles, and Super Lizard Water Run to walk on water. He has exhibited enough strength to lift a mobile laboratory off the ground. His vehicle is the Gekko-Mobile, which is also a submersible vehicle which can travel underwater and also ride up & over buildings via land on tank treads which is slower than the Cat-Car. His vehicle is located in the bottom segment of the PJ Masks tower. The vehicle has abilities similar to him, with a "Gekko-Mobile Camouflage" letting it blend in with surroundings. His bedroom is on the second floor of a green-roofed green-doored house next to Amaya's.
- PJ Robot - A robot that Romeo created to infiltrate the PJ masks HQ. However, PJ robot decided to be a PJ Mask rather than a villain's sidekick. He joined the PJ Masks Team in season 2. He spends most of his time inside HQ as mission control for the PJ Masks.
- Armadylan (voiced by Max Calinescu) – An armadillo like-boy who wants to be a hero but his being inexperienced causes him to mess up. He first meets the PJ Masks in "Meet Armadylan", but usually doesn't join their team for more than 1 episode at the time. His powers are Earthquake to shake the ground, super strength to lift any heavy objects, like Gekko, Roll himself up into a ball to attack his opponents and he can also dig underground to go underneath the ground.
- Romeo (voiced by Alex Thorne in the series, Carter Thorne in the short films) – The main villain in the series. He is a mad scientist who comes up with a variety of devices from his mobile lab. His favorite inventions (as said in "Owlette's New Move") are his Robot, his La-Boggin, his Track-A-Whacker, and Radical Romeo Remote. He once took over the city in "Gekko and the Mayhem at the Museum"
- Luna Girl (voiced by Brianna Daguanno) – The secondary villain. She has sparkly, silver hair. Her main weapons are a Luna Magnet device and her luna board. This once included a giant Moon-Ball, which could steal objects and swallow her enemies. She once teamed with her all time enemies while defeating Romeo in "Gekko and the Mighty Moon Problem".
- Moths: Luna Girls minions.
- Night Ninja (voiced by Trek Buccino in Season 1, Devan Cohen in the short films and Season 2) – A ninja who is the tertiary villain. He and Romeo once teamed up in "Catboy and the Shrinker".
- Ninjalinos – The minions of Night Ninja. They are small ninjas that talk in their own, unintelligible language. Their numbers vary from episode to episode, from as little as three to well over a dozen.
- Wolfy Kids / Howler, Rip, and Kevin (voiced by Ethan Pugiotto) – The quaternary villains. They are the new kids that turn to werewolves when the full moon is out.
- Cameron (voiced by Tristan Samuel in Season 1 and Jonah Wineberg in Season 2) – A boy in the same class as PJ Masks when they attend school during the day as civilians. He once scared Amaya with a T-Rex cutout the same way Connor did earlier in "Owlette's Terrible Pterodactyl Trouble", but Connor learned his lesson and tells Cameron not to do it. In "Catboy's Cuddly", he was revealed to have a sister, who attends the same school.
- Teacher (voiced by Rob Tinkler) – An unnamed adult male who teaches Connor, Greg, and Amaya's class. When things disappear, he thinks it's strange.
- Jayden Houston – A popular singer that is known for his golden microphone. His microphone was stolen by Luna Girl in "Catboy's Tricky Ticket", but was later recovered by the PJ Masks.
- Master Fang – The protagonist of his own comic book and TV series. He is largely looked up to by Greg and Connor, but Amaya doesn't seem to care about him much. He is known for his signature sword which was stolen by Night Ninja in "Catboy and Master Fang's Sword".
- Kick McGee – Master Fang's unseen sidekick. His persona is often used by during missions.
- Flossy Flash – A female comic book superhero that is looked up to by Owlette and Armadylan. Owlette prefers her over Master Fang and Kick McGee who are favored by Catboy and Gekko.
- The Announcer (voiced by Ron Pardo) – A male voice that is heard in every episode. He is never seen, but is known for saying his signature introduction sequence.
- Robette – One of Romeo’s inventions. It began to try to take over the world herself in "Catboy and Gekko's Robot Rampage". This was due to a loose screw and was later resolved. During the episode, Romeo's original robot became jealous of Robette, which resulted in the robot running away. This was also later resolved and Romeo became friends with Robot again. She returned again in Season 2.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||52||26||September 18, 2015||February 17, 2017|
|Shorts||–||20||July 31, 2017||December 1, 2017|
|2||52||TBA||January 15, 2018||TBA|
PJ Masks is a British/French coproduction by Entertainment One, Frog Box, and TeamTO. The series was renewed for a second season consisting of 52 11-minute segments in June 2016; the second season premiered on January 15, 2018. On January 22, 2018, a third season was announced. It is set to be released in June 2019. 
- "PJmasks". TeamTO. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Jennifer Wolfe (October 2, 2015). "'PJ Masks' Sees Strong U.S. Debut". Animation World Network. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Luke McCord (September 2, 2015). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior to Debut 'PJ Masks' Sept. 18". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Georg Szalai (June 15, 2016). "Disney Junior's 'PJ Masks' to Get Second Season". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 6, 2018.
- "Catboy and the Shrinker". PJ Masks.
I'm not that little, and I can still be your leader.
- PJ Masks. Episode 2.
- "Owlette and the Moonball". PJ Masks. 21 minutes in.
We need to play as a team. Gekko, use your Super Muscles, Catboy, use your Super Speed, and I'll use my Owl Wing Wind!
- Greg. "Looking After Gekko". PJ Masks. 1 minutes in.
You're always trying to protect me because I'm the youngest. I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself.
- Jordan Pinto (June 15, 2016). "PJ Masks greenlit for second season". Kidscreen. Retrieved May 6, 2018.
- John Hopewell; Emilio Mayorga (June 18, 2016). "Annecy: TeamTO Re-Ups on 'PJ Masks,' 'Skylanders' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved May 6, 2018.
- "PJ Masks flies into production on season three". Retrieved 17 September 2018.