Provinces of Equatorial Guinea
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
|Administrative divisions (provinces)|
Equatorial Guinea is divided into two regions and eight provinces (Spanish: provincias). The newest province is Djibloho, created in 2017 with its headquarters at Ciudad de la Paz, the country's future capital.
Annobón, Bioko Norte and Bioko Sur in the Insular Region; the other five provinces are in the Continental Region.
|1||Annobón||San Antonio de Palé||5,232||17|
- Law, Gwillim (22 March 2016). "Provinces of Equatorial Guinea". Statoids. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "El Gobierno inicia sus actividades en Djibloho" (in Spanish). PDGE. 7 February 2017. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "La Presidencia de la República sanciona dos nuevas leyes" (in Spanish). Equatorial Guinea Press and Information Office. 23 June 2017. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Equatorial Guinea government moves to new city in rainforest". BBC News. 8 February 2017. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Equatorial Guinea". Archived from the original on 2016-03-09.
- Law, Gwillim (22 April 2016). "Districts of Equatorial Guinea". Statoids. Retrieved 25 September 2017.