Wadali brothers performing at 'Qutub Festival, Feb 2008
|Location(s)||Mehrauli, New Delhi|
Qutub Festival is a three-day festival usually held in November–December in the Qutub complex in the Indian metropolis of Delhi organized by Delhi Tourism, Govt. of Delhi. The festival showcases the cultural art forms of the country but also puts this classic structure of Qutub Minar in the cynosure of national and international attention. This year's festival will be held from 15-19 November, 2019.
- "Qutub Fest thronged by music lovers". Deccan Herald. 19 November 2012. Retrieved 2 October 2019.
- "Musical extravaganza at the Qutub Festival 2011 - Indian Express". archive.indianexpress.com. Retrieved 2 October 2019.
- Media related to Qutub Festival at Wikimedia Commons
- Qutub Festival, Delhi at Delhi Tourism website
- It's Sufi and rock at Qutub Fest. The Hindu
|This article related to an Indian festival or holiday is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Delhi-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|