Shopping in Delhi
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Delhi has been, since historical times, remained a favoured destination for shoppers. From traditional bazaars to modern-day swanky malls, Delhi has everything to offer to a customer. Delhi's street markets are reported to provide a greater turnover as compared to malls. Since not everyone can afford to shop at malls or branded stores, most residents swear by the street markets. The quality of goods varies from market to market. 
Below is a list of famous shopping markets and malls in and around Delhi.
- Connaught Place, including Janpath and Palika Bazaar.
- Chandni Chowk - A market running since the 17th century.
- Karol Bagh
- Nangloi janta market
- Sarojini Nagar
- Khan Market - Most expensive retail location in India, in terms of per sq feet rental.
- Lajpat Nagar
- Dilli Haat, INA and Pitampura - Government-run emporiums showcasing a rotating cast of regional artists and their crafts, such as bamboo & cane jewelry, handcarved wooden articles and papier-mache animals.
- State emporiums near Sansad Marg
- Hauz Khas Village Market, Hauz Khas
- South Extension
- Nehru Place
- Gandhi Nagar
- Rajouri Garden
- Tilak Nagar Central Market
- Krishna Nagar
- Kalkaji Main Market
- DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj
- DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj
- Ansal Plaza, Hudco Place
- West Gate Mall
- Select Citywalk, Saket
- DLF Place, Saket 
- Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj 
- Pacific Mall, Subhash Nagar 
- Ambience Mall
- List of shopping malls in India
- Reviews of Top Places for Budget Shopping In Delhi
- Places for shopping in Delhi
- "How Delhi's street markets clock Rs 20-30 lakh turnover". The Economic Times. 3 June 2013. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- "How Delhi's street markets clock Rs 20-30 lakh turnover". indiatimes.com. Times Internet Limited. Retrieved 18 May 2015.
- "Local Markets of Delhi to Shop In". blogbeats.me. BlogBeats. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "Shopping in Delhi". delhitourism.gov.in/. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- Sachs, Andrea (30 April 2015). "In India, surrendering to Delhi's market madness". Washington Post. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Delhi's Khan Market is India's most expensive retail location". New Delhi: The Economic Times. PTI. 19 November 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Hauz Khas Village". lonelyplanet.com. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "DLF Place - About us". HaloBee.
- "Ambience Mall - About us". HaloBee.
- "Pacific Mall - About us". HaloBee.
- "Logix City Center - About us". HaloBee.