Simon Marquis, 3rd Earl of Woolton
Simon Frederick James Marquis, 3rd Earl of Woolton (born 24 May 1958), styled Viscount Walberton between 1964 and 1969, is a British peer and businessman.
Woolton is the son of Roger Marquis, 2nd Earl of Woolton and his second wife Josephine Gordon-Cumming, now Countess Lloyd George of Dwyfor. He graduated from St. Andrews University in 1981 with an MA degree in Economics and Modern History.
- "Woolton, Earl of (UK, 1956)". Cracoft's Peerage. Heraldic Media Limited. Archived from the original on 16 March 2012. Retrieved 2 December 2010.
- "Our People: Simon Woolton". Quayle Munro.
- "NEW BOATHOUSE CAPITAL LIMITED". Directors in the UK.
- Simon Woolton, Chief Financial Officer - website Quayle Munro
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Woolton
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
Roger David Marquis
| Earl of Woolton
|This biography of an earl in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|