Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Products||Self storage online marketplace|
Spacer is an online marketplace for self storage, founded in 2015 and based in Sydney. Spacer allows people to rent excess space to other people. Spacer is has similar features to Airbnb and ride-sharing apps.
- Chang, Olivia (2016-06-20). "How this Australian startup is making self-storage easy for millions of people". Business Insider Australia. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- Shaw, Dougal (2016-12-16). "Could your unused space make you money?". BBC News. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- "Aussie start-up eyes off $4b Asian market - 9Finance". finance.nine.com.au. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- "Parking space start-up raises $2.7 million and buys rival Parkhound". Financial Review. 2017-10-10. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- "Australia's Spacer buys out US storage rival Roost". www.theaustralian.com.au. Retrieved 2017-11-11.