Stanmore railway station, Sydney
Eastbound view from Platform 1 in July 2006
|Location||Trafalgar Street, Stanmore|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||4.67 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||3 (1 side, 1 island)|
As part of the 1892 work, the northern side platform was converted to an island platform. The new most northern platform had a station building similar to the disused example at Petersham, this was demolished in 1926 as part of the sextuplication works.
Platforms & services
|1||no booked services|
|2||services to Central & the City Circle|||
|3||services to Homebush
limited services to Liverpool & Campbelltown
Sydney Buses operate one route via Stanmore station:
- Stanmore Station NSWrail.net
- "NSW Railway Passenger Services 1880-1905" Australian Railway History Vol 56 No 810 April 2005 page 141
- "Sydney Electric Trains from 1926-1960" Australian Railway Historical Society Bulletin April 2001 page 128
- Stanmore Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 13 December 2015.
- "Route 412 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 21 March 2010 [Reprinted June 2014].
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW