The Four Gospels
The Four Gospels may refer to:
- Canonical gospels, the four Christian gospels included in the New Testament
- Four Gospels of Ivan Alexander, a 14th-century illuminated manuscript prepared and illustrated during the rule of Tsar Ivan Alexander
- Vani Four Gospels, a 12th to 14th-century illuminated manuscript of the gospels in the Georgian Nuskhuri script
- The Four Gospels (Gundulić), the first book printed in Belgrade, by Trojan Gundulić in 1552
- Четвероевангеліе (The Four Gospels), a manuscript of the canonical Gospels printed by Pyotr Mstislavets in 1574–1575
- The Four Gospels: A Study of Origins, a 1924 book of biblical scholarship by Burnett Hillman Streeter
- Gospel harmony, attempts to compile the canonical gospels into a single account
- Four Evangelists, the authors of the canonical gospels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Four Gospels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.