Toot & Puddle (TV series)
This article may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Toot & Puddle|
|Created by||Holly Hobbie|
|Directed by||Christian Larocque|
|Theme music composer||Eggplant, LLC|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26 (52 segments) (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Clint Eland, Tara Sorensen|
|Producer(s)||Mercury Filmworks |
National Geographic Kids
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Mercury Filmworks|
|Distributor||National Geographic Kids|
|Original network||Noggin (U.S.)|
Treehouse TV (Canada)
|Picture format||1080i (16:9 HDTV)|
|Original release||November 16, 2008 –|
February 14, 2009
Toot & Puddle is a Canadian children's animated television series based on the book series of the same name by author Holly Hobbie. Produced by National Geographic Kids, the series originally aired on Noggin in the United States and Treehouse TV in Canada.
The show focuses on the lives of two adventurous pigs, Toot and Puddle. The two live in Woodcock Pocket with Puddle's cousin Opal and their parrot friend Tulip. In each episode, the duo learns about a different place or culture. During the course of each episode, either Toot visits a new location and communicates to Puddle by sending a postcard, or the two travel together.
- Toot – Toot is a young pig who loves to explore. He is almost always somewhere other than his home with his digital camera to capture photographs of his adventures.
- Puddle – Puddle is a pig. He likes to explore but finds the area where he lives more interesting than places far away.
- Opal – Opal is an energetic pig who asks many questions.
- Tulip – Tulip is a parrot who lives with the trio in Woodcock Pocket. She lives on a perch in Toot and Puddle's kitchen.
- Otto – Otto is a tortoise who lives with the forest in Camera. He lives on a swing in Toot and Puddle's park.
- Desmond – Desmond is a kangaroo who lives with the apple in the tree. He lives on a house in Toot and Puddle's bin.
- Lilly – Lilly is a frog who lives with the jungle in leaf. She lives on a tree in Toot and Puddle's river.
The series lasted for one season of 26 episodes.
- The Great Cheese Chase; Swing Swift – Toot & Puddle fly to France to get cheese, Opal & Puddle make a swing using a tire, but the tire goes missing!
- Free-Falling Friends; Curried Favors
- Opal's Big Move; Get With the Beat
- You Reap What You Sow; Lost and Found
- Doors, Drawers, and Floors; Abominable Toot
- The Dragon Kite; Tulips for Tulip
- The Scarecrow; Which Way's Which?
- Toot & Puddle's Campout; Toot's Alpine Adventure
- Party Pride; The Race
- Puddle's Poison Ivy; The Amazing Maze
- Year of the Pig; Robinson Toot
- Night Lights; Away From Home
- Desmond Bounds In; Putting the Art in Artichoke
- Bye-Bye, Butterfly; Flying Down to Rio
- Otto's Blackout; Puddle's Delicious Waffles
- Recycle Cycle; Being Green
- Desmond's First Snow; Haleakala Sunrise
- Leap Frog; A Painted Pot
- It's Mine; Tumble Pandas
- Toot & Puddle's Clubhouse; Toot's Arctic Adventure
- The Show Must Go On; Astronaut Camp
- Old and New; The Drawing Diary
- The Legend of Pocket Hollow; It's A Mystery
- Opal's Looth Tooth; Take a Break
- Puddle's Lucky Clover; Friends in the City
- Look Again; Round Round Get Around