|Trail Regional Airport|
|Owner/Operator||City of Trail|
|Location||Trail, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||1,427 ft / 435 m|
Trail Airport (IATA: YZZ, TC LID: CAD4) is located 6.1 nautical miles (11.3 km; 7.0 mi) southeast of Trail, British Columbia, Canada and is situated in a valley beside the Columbia River. The airport serves both Trail and nearby Nelson and Castlegar.
The airport consists of one 4,001 ft × 75 ft (1,220 m × 23 m) asphalt runway and provides a GPS approach from the north (runway 16) and the south (runway 34).
The terminal consists of one large room and has an outdoor luggage table rather than a carousel.
Airlines and destinations
|Pacific Coastal Airlines||Vancouver|
- For airport homepage see http://www.trail.ca/en/regional-airport.asp
- For airport information see http://www.trail.ca/en/Airport-Information.asp
- For airport economic development information see http://www.trail.ca/en/Airport-Economic-Development.asp
- For airport news see http://www.trail.ca/en/Trail-Regional-Airport-News.asp
- For airport webcams see http://www.trail.ca/en/Live-Web-Cam.asp
- For airline information see http://www.trail.ca/en/Airline-Information.asp
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|