|Closed||November 30, 2014|
|Food type||New American, eclectic/international|
|Street address||50 Clinton Street (between Rivington Street and Stanton Street), on the Lower East Side in Manhattan|
|City||New York City|
Awards and ratings
On June 10, 2014, The New York Times reported that wd~50 would be closing due to a real estate developer planning on constructing a new building at the site; The restaurant closed on November 30, 2014. The restaurant was located at 50 Clinton Street (between Rivington Street and Stanton Street), on the Lower East Side.
- "WD-50 | Manhattan | Restaurant Menus and Reviews". Zagat. Retrieved May 11, 2013.
- Bruni, Frank (March 5, 2008). "The Shape of Eggs Benedict to Come". The New York Times. Retrieved February 11, 2011.
- "wd-50.com". Archived from the original on February 7, 2011. Retrieved February 11, 2011.
- "The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2010". S. Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants. 2010. Archived from the original on May 26, 2012. Retrieved April 29, 2011.
- "MICHELIN Guide NYC Stars 2011". Michelin Guide. Archived from the original on September 25, 2011. Retrieved April 29, 2011.
- Gordinier, Jeff (June 10, 2014) "Wylie Dufresne Says He Is Forced to Close WD-50". The New York Times. Accessed June 2014.
- Merwin, Hugh (June 10, 2014) "Trailblazing Restaurant wd~50 Will Close Later This Year". Grub Street. Accessed October 24, 2014.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Manhattan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|