|Date opened||5 July 2008 (petrol station)|
23 August 2008 (main services)
Wetherby Services is a motorway service area north of Wetherby on the A1(M) motorway in northern England. It opened in September 2008, and the hotel (a 126-bed Days Inn hotel, the first major hotel in the north of the town) opened later. The service station is situated at junction 46 of the A1(M), the interchange between the A1(M) and the B1224. The service area is accessed from a roundabout, making it accessible from both sides of the motorway. It lies just inside North Yorkshire in the parish of Kirk Deighton, although the town of Wetherby is on the West Yorkshire side of the boundary. It is operated by Moto Hospitality.
In a 2018 user survey of England's motorway service areas (MSAs), Wetherby scored a 99% satisfaction rating, putting it third in the country and the top Moto site overall. In 2017, Wetherby MSA was awarded an 84% approval rating.
- Wetherby, Motorway Services Online, UK. Accessed 16 February 2009.
- "Moto's Wetherby service area, at Junction 46 of the A1(M) – the greenest motorway service area in Britain – has opened for business". Archived from the original on 30 September 2008. Retrieved 20 September 2008.
- New Moto Station to hold open day in Wetherby, Wetherby News, 29 April 2008.
- "England's worst motorway services revealed". BBC News. 24 July 2018. Retrieved 28 September 2018.
- "Motorway Services User Survey 2018 Overall report" (PDF). cloudfront.net. Populous. July 2018. p. 14. Retrieved 28 September 2018.