From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The services viewed from the westbound car park
|Previous operator(s):||Top Rank / Granada|
|Previous name(s):||Farthing Corner|
|Website:||Moto[permanent dead link]|
Medway is a service area on the M2 motorway south of Medway, near Junction 4 in Kent, southeast England. It is managed by Moto and was previously called Farthing Corner, which is the name of the nearby settlement.
- Free car parking for 2 hours
- Kids' play area
- Gaming area
- Cash machine
- Baby change facility
- Disabled toilets 
- RADAR Key Scheme
- Truck driver's lounge
- Motorway Services Trivia - Chronology Archived 2 April 2009 at the Wayback Machine. - Accessed 21 January 2009
- (http://www.forepoint.co.uk), Forepoint. "Motorway Services | Moto - Medway Eastbound". moto-way.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- (http://www.forepoint.co.uk), Forepoint. "Motorway Services | Moto - Medway Westbound". moto-way.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Moto-way - MEDWAY WESTBOUND". Moto-way. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
- Moto official website — Medway Services
- Motorway Services Trivia Site — Medway Services
- Motorway Services Online — Medway
|This Kent location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United Kingdom road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|