Selected Pictures in Indian Portal
This page highlights images and diagrams that we find beautiful, shocking, impressive and informational. It is the visual equivalent to Selected articles and, as such, even more subjective.
There are currently 27 selected pictures.
If you wish to add specific images to this page, please nominate it on Portal:India/Selected picture candidates. Images listed here should be either in the public domain or covered by a free license. WP:Featured pictures related to India are exempt from nomination.
Selected picture tools:
- Gateway of India at Mumbai by Rhaessner
- Main Building of IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur by Saikat Sarkar.
- Mysore Palace at Mysore by Arul Prasad
- Sidi Saiyyad Ni Jaali at Ahmedabad by Spundun
- Somanath from the beach at Somnath by Bharath12345.
- Taj Mahal at Agra by Thuresson
- Toda Tribal Hut at The Nilgiris by Pratheepps
- Wheel of Konark at Sun Temple, Konark by Jyotirmaya
- Ajanta painting at Ajanta by Eloquence
- Statue of the Sakyamuni Buddha at Tawang Gompa in Arunachal Pradesh by doniv
- Battle at Lanka, Ramayana by Sahibdin (17th century)
Drawings and diagrams
- Locator map of India by Nichalp
- Map of the talukas (divisions) of Goa at Goa by Nichalp
- Roadway map of India by Planemad
Entertainment and lifestyle
- Apatani tribal women at Ziro by doniv
- A Nishi tribal at Lumdung, Arunachal Pradesh by doniv
- A Andra Woman
- A Naga woman in traditional wear