From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yamaguchi City)
Yamaguchi may refer to:
- Yamaguchi (surname), the 15th most popular Japanese surname
- Yamaguchi Prefecture, the westernmost prefecture of Honshū island of Japan
- Yamaguchi-mura, a village in Nagano Prefecture
- Kumiko "Yankumi" Yamaguchi, a character of Yukie Nakama in Gokusen
- Yamaguchi-sensei, a doctor in the manga/anime series Fighting Spirit
- U.S.S. Yamaguchi, an Ambassador Class Federation starship in the Star Trek franchise; destroyed at the Battle of Wolf 359.
- Yamaguchi Digital Pets, a fictional digital pets company mentioned in Fanboy & Chum Chum.
- Spencer "Crash" Yamaguchi, a character in the smartphone game Hollywood U.
- Yamaguchi-gumi, a yakuza group
- Yamaguchi Bank, a major regional bank in Japan, primarily in the Yamaguchi prefecture
- Yamaguchi Broadcasting (later named KRY), a Japanese television and radio broadcasting company serving the city of Yamaguchi and Yamaguchi Prefecture
- Yamaguchi Bicycles, a custom bike framebuilder based in Rifle, Colorado
- Sweden v. Yamaguchi, a highly complex decision in international family law which touches on questions in law still unresolved over fifty years later
- 15841 Yamaguchi, an asteroid named for the Japanese prefecture
- Yamaguchi Dam, a dam in Nagano Prefecture, Japan
- Yamaguchi Dam (China), a dam in northwest China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yamaguchi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.