|Cardinal||one hundred and forty|
(one hundred and fortieth)
|Factorization||22· 5 · 7|
|Divisors||1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 20, 28, 35, 70, 140|
140 is an abundant number and a harmonic divisor number. It is the sum of the squares of the first seven integers, which makes it a square pyramidal number, and in base 10 it is divisible by the sum of its digits, which makes it a Harshad number.
140 is an odious number because it has an odd number of ones in its binary number. The sum of Euler's totient function φ(x) over the first twenty-one integers is 140.
140 is a repdigit in bases 13, 19, 27, 34, 69, and 139.
In other fields
140 is also:
- The Twitter entry-character limit, a well-known characteristic of the service (based on the text messaging limit)
- A film, based on the Twitter entry-character limit, created and edited by Frank Kelly of Ireland
- The age that Job died at (Bible, Job 42:16)
- The atomic number of Unquadnilium, a temporary chemical element
- PRO 140 antibody found on T lymphocytes of the human immune system
- Telephone Directory assistance in Egypt
- List of highways numbered 140
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 140
- United States Supreme Court cases, Volume 140
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 140 (number).|