|Type||Private joint venture|
|Founded||14 December 2010|
|Headquarters||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|Owner(s)||Dongfeng Motor (50%)
Yulon Motor (50%)
|Dongfeng Yulon Motor Co., Ltd.|
Dongfeng Yulon Motor Co., Ltd. (Dongfeng Yulon) is an automobile manufacturing company headquartered in Hangzhou, China and a 50:50 joint venture between Dongfeng Motor and Yulon Motor. Its principal activity is the production, distribution and sale of Luxgen passenger cars in mainland China.
On 29 July 2010 Dongfeng Motor obtained approval from the National Reform and Development Commission of China for the establishment of a joint venture with Yulon Motor.
Dongfeng Yulon currently produces the following vehicles:
- Luxgen5 Sedan (1.8 and 2.0 litre)
- Luxgen7 MPV (2.0 litre)
- Luxgen CEO MPV (2.2 litre)
- Luxgen7 SUV (2.0 and 2.2 litre)
Dongfeng Yulon operates manufacturing facilities in the Linjiang Industrial Zone of Xiaoshan which have an annual production capacity of 120,000 vehicles and 120,000 engines.
Dongfeng Yulon sold a total of 31,106 vehicles in 2011, the majority of which were Luxgen 7 models.
- "Yulong to exploit the Chinese Mainland market with Dongfeng". Global Times. 10 August 2010. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Leading car makers across Taiwan Strait set up JV". China Daily. 15 December 2010. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Cross-Straits partnership links Dongfeng and Yulon". People's Daily. 20 December 2010. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Production gears up at Dongfeng Yulon". China Daily. 1 August 2011. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Dongfeng-Yulong Luxgen 7 listed & priced in China". Car News China. 5 October 2011. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Dongfeng Yulon". China Auto Web. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Separate sales for Dongfeng Yulon". China Daily. 18 February 2013. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- Dongfeng Yulon (Chinese)