Euronest Parliamentary Assembly
The Euronest Parliamentary Assembly is the parliamentary component of the proposed Eastern Partnership. It consists of members of the European Parliament and Parliaments of Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. After the elections in Belarus in 2010 were declared as flawed by the OSCE, the membership of Belarus in Euronest was automatically suspended.
- Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly - Euronest counterpart for the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership of the ENP
- Euronest Parliamentary Assembly web site
- Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly (European Parliament)
- Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly (ALDE Group)
- Video: Euronest - how it works (EuroparlTV)
- "Initial Agreement Reached To Establish Parliamentary Assembly Of European Parliament's Eastern Neighbors".
- European Parliament decision of 6 May 2009 on the number of interparliamentary delegations, delegations to joint parliamentary committees, delegations to parliamentary cooperation committees and multilateral Parliamentary Assemblies
|This article about the European Union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|