Freedom Park, Bangalore
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Freedom Park, Bengaluru)
It was opened to the public in November 2008. A part of it has been allotted for protests.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Freedom Park, Bengaluru.|
- Khandekar, Supriya (15 Jan 2009). "Move over Central Jail, enter Freedom Park". Citizen Matters. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
- "Part of Freedom Park allotted for protests". Chennai, India: The Hindu. November 2008. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
- "Emergency period most difficult for journalists: Advani". The Times Of India. 2002-11-02.
- "Bangalore's Freedom Park stands for Anna Hazare". NDTV. April 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-07.
- "Join Anna Hazare's Fast To Bring the Jan Lokpal Bill". India Against Corruption. April 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-05.
|This Karnataka-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|