From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mirrors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mirrors may refer to:
- Mirror, a looking glass
- Mirrors (band), a synthpop band from Brighton
- Mirrors (film), a 2008 film starring Kiefer Sutherland
- Mirrors (Blue Öyster Cult album), or the title song
- Mirrors (Peggy Lee album), 1975
- Mirrors (Sandra album), 1986
- Mirrors (Misery Signals album), or its title song, "Mirrors"
- Mirrors EP, a 2009 EP by alternative rock band Young Guns
- Mirrors, an album by Miki Furukawa
- "Mirrors" (Natalia Kills song), 2010
- "Mirrors" (Justin Timberlake song), 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.