Outerra is a Slovakian computer software company best known for its unreleased middleware 3D planetary graphics engine, called Outerra engine, in development since 2008. The engine renders high-quality terrain, terrain texturing, flora and water flow normal maps using relatively sparse and highly compressed data through fractal processing and calculations.
- Fractal refinement of preexisting terrain data.
- Support of vector-based data, such as roads.
- Seamless transitioning from outer space to planet surface.
- Chromium browser integration.
- Land vehicle physics and JSBSim flight dynamics model library for aircraft physics.
- Unlimited visibility.
- Mig-29 Demonstration ""