Robert Pagliarini is the president of Pacifica Wealth Advisors, a certified financial planner, an enrolled agent with the IRS and the best-selling author of The Six-Day Financial Makeover: Transform Your Financial Life in Less Than a Week. He is a financial columnist for CBS MoneyWatch, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, AOL, Tribune Media Services and Forbes.
As president of Pacifica Wealth Advisors, Pagliarini specializes in serving sudden money recipients and helping clients overcome sudden wealth syndrome. The boutique wealth management firm is located in Orange County, CA.
Pagliarini has appeared as a financial advisor on 20/20, Good Morning America, Dr. Phil, ABC Morning News, NBC and NPR’s Marketplace. In print, he has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, BusinessWeek and Money Magazine.
In addition to his best-selling title, Pagliarini is also the author of The Other 8 Hours: Maximize Your Time to Create New Wealth and Purpose, and Plan Z: How to Survive the 2009 Financial Crisis (and even live a little better).
Pagliarini graduated in 1995 from Washington State University, with a Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Psychology. In 1999, he graduated from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) with certification in Personal Financial Planning. In 2004, Pagliarini completed his education at The American College, PA with a Master’s Degree (MA) in Financial Services. In 2012 he earned a second master’s degree – an MS degree in psychology.
Pagliarini currently resides in Mission Viejo, CA, with his wife and daughter.
- Pacifica Wealth Advisors, http://www.pacificawealth.com/, retrieved 29 March 2010
- CBS MoneyWatch, http://www.cbsnews.com/search/pagliarini/, retrieved 25 April 2014
- The Huffington Post, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-pagliarini/, retrieved 27 March 2014
- Business Insider, http://www.businessinsider.com/author/robert-pagliarini, retrieved 7 May 2014
- AOL, http://www.dailyfinance.com/writers/robert-pagliarini/, retrieved 25 April 2014
- Forbes, http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml, retrieved 25 April 2014
- The Other 8 Hours: Maximize Your Time to Create New Wealth and Purpose, http://www.other8hours.com/, retrieved 29 March 2010