Teter Creek Lake Wildlife Management Area
|Teter Creek Lake Wildlife Management Area|
|West Virginia Wildlife Management Area|
Teter Creek Lake
|Elevation||1,860 ft (566.9 m) |
|Area||137 acres (55.4 ha) |
|Owner||West Virginia Division of Natural Resources|
|IUCN category||IV - Habitat/Species government Area|
|Nearest town||Belington, West Virginia|
Teter Creek Lake Wildlife Management Area is located about 6 miles (9.7 km) northeast of Belington in Barbour County, West Virginia. It is located on 137 acres (55 ha) of sloping terrain along the shores of Teter Creek Lake.
Hunting and fishing
Fishing opportunities on the 35-acre (14 ha) Teter Creek Lake include largemouth bass, bluegill, channel catfish, tiger musky, and stocked trout. Only electric-powered motors are allowed on boats on Teter Creek Lake.
Rustic camping is available with 20 sites for tents or trailers at the WMA. A boat ramp and handicapped fishing trail are provided at the WMA.
- Acme Mapper 2.0, Teter Creek Lake WMA, retrieved January 11, 2009
- "Teter Creek Lake WMA page". West Virginia DNR website. WV Division of Natural Resources. Retrieved January 11, 2009.
- West Virginia DNR District 1 Wildlife Management Areas
- West Virginia Hunting Regulations
- West Virginia Fishing Regulations
- WVDNR map of Teter Creek Lake Wildlife Management Area