École nationale supérieure de mécanique et d'aérotechnique
|President||Jean-Pierre Métivier (AIRBUS France)|
|Location||Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, near Poitiers, Poitou-Charentes, France|
Graduates generally work as R&D engineers for companies in the aerospace (55%), transportation, capital goods, and energy industry. The school is part of GEA, CESAER, PEGASUS and the ISAE group with the Institut supérieur de l'aéronautique et de l'espace (ISAE).
French Engineering Degree ("Diplome d'Ingenieur"), equivalent to an MSc in Mechanical Engineering and Aerotechnics in the Anglo-Saxon educational system
3 tracks (options) in 3rd year:
- Aerodynamics, Energetics, Thermics
- Materials, Structural Engineering
- Computer Science
Possibility for some students to earn a double degree with Cranfield University, in the United Kingdom.
- For French students, admission to ENSMA is decided after a competitive entrance exam at the end of preparatory classes. Studies at ENSMA last 3 years.
- Institut Pprime for energetics and materials with the French CNRS
- LIAS for electronics, computer science and automatics.
- Lionel Guérin, founding President of Airlinair.
- Sébastien Guingo, executive officer LLPM Ariane 6 design office
- GEA - Groupement des Grandes Ecoles Aéronautiques et Spatiales
- (French)L’ISAE ET L’ENSMA S’ALLIENT POUR PESER À L’INTERNATIONAL, 05/12/2011, seen on www.emploi-pro.fr the 10/30/2011
- International Master in Turbulence
- (French)Débarquement surprise du patron d'Air France-KLM