1922 Dissolution Honours
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1 Earldoms
- 2 Viscountcies
- 3 Baronies
- 4 Privy Council
- 5 Baronets
- 6 Knighthoods
- 7 Companions of Honour
- 8 Order of St. Michael and St. George
- 9 Order of the Bath
- 10 Order of the British Empire
- 11 References
- The Rt Hon. Frederick Edwin Smith, 1st Viscount Birkenhead
- The Rt Hon. Horace Brand, 1st Viscount Farquhar, for political services.
- The Rt Hon. Arthur Hamilton, 1st Baron Lee of Fareham, GBE, KCB
- The Rt Hon. William Hesketh, 1st Baron Leverhulme, for public services.
- Sir John Henry Bethell, Bt.
- The Rt Hon. Sir Edward Alfred Goudling, Bt.
- The Rt Hon. Sir Joseph Paton Maclay, Bt., LLD, JP
- Lt-Col The Rt Hon. Francis Bingham Mildmay
- Lt-Col Sir John Gilmour, Bt.
- Sir Samuel Roberts, Bt.
- Sir Arthur Tutton James Salvidge, KBE, for political and municipal services.
- Sir William Sutherland, KCB
- William Dudley Ward
- Lieutenant-Commander Edward Hilton Young, DSO, DSC, RNVR
- Major Henry Leonard Campbell Brassey
- The Rt Hon. Sir William Bull
- Sir Ellis William Hume-Williams, KBE, KC.
- Alderman Max Muspratt
- The Rt Hon. Sir Ernest Murray Pollock, KBE, KC
- Benjamin Leonard Cherry
- Lieutenant-Commander Harry Warden Stanley Chilcott, JP
- John Cecil Davies
- Walford Davies
- Neville Jodrell
- Miles Walker Mattinson, KC
- John William Pratt
- William Price, JP
- Lieutenant Wilfrid Hart Sugden
- Dr. Richard Runciman Terry, Mus.D, FRCO
- Arthur Underhill, MA, LLD
- Alex Wood
Companions of Honour
- Sir Hall Caine, KBE, for services to literature.
- The Rt Hon. Winston Churchill
- Sir Evan Vincent Evans
- The Rev'd John Henry Jowett
Knight Grand Cross (GCMG)
- Lt-Col Sir John Robert Chancellor, KCMG, DSO
Knight Commander (KCB)
- Alfred William Cope, CB
- John Thomas Davies, CB, CVO
Knight Grand Cross (GBE)
- Eric Allden
- Dr Harvey Hilliard
- Pembroke Wicks
- John Wilson MBE
- "Dissolution Honours. Four New Peers., Political Services Rewarded.". Official Appointments and Notices. The Times (43186). London. 11 November 1922. col A, p. 15.
- The London Gazette: . 10 November 1922. Retrieved 14 June 2010.