2015 G-20 Antalya summit
|2015 G-20 Antalya summit|
The logo of the G-20 Turkey 2015 summit
|Date||15–16 November 2015|
|Venue(s)||to be determined|
|Follows||Brisbane summit, 2014|
|Precedes||Hangzhou summit, 2016|
|Website||G20 Turkey 2015|
The 2015 G-20 Antalya summit will be the tenth annual meeting of the G-20 heads of government. It will be held in Antalya, Turkey, a southwestern city, which is the most visited destination in Turkey and the tenth in the world, on 15-16 November 2015. The venue has yet to be determined or announced.
Possible participating leaders
In September 2015, US Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew will visit Turkey, as will his Chinese and other G-20 finance counterparts and central bankers. Throughout the year leading up to the November summit, preparatory and regular meetings, many in locations in Turkey this year, on Women-20, Youth-20, Energy in Sub-Saharan Africa, The silver economy, Islamic finance, tourism, agriculture and other subjects have convened or, as of September, are planned.
- "Introduction to the G20". Heinrich Böll Stiftung. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "Top 100 City Destinations Ranking".
- "G-20". Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Turkey). Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "China to host G20 summit in 2016". The Daily Telegraph. 2014-11-16. Retrieved 2015-02-05.
- Robb, Greg,"Treasury's Lew irked by the handling of China's foreign-exchange devaluation", MarketWatch, September 2, 2015. Retrieved 2015-09-03.
- Events schedule, g20.org. Retrieved 2015-09-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to G-20 major economies.|