After Dark (whisky)
|Country of origin||India|
|Alcohol by volume||42.8%|
|Website||After Dark site|
After Dark is a brand of Indian whisky, manufactured by Radico Khaitan. The whisky was test marketed in 2010, and rolled out nationwide in India by September 2011. It is a 100% grain-based whisky manufactured at Radico's Rampur distillery. It is available in 750ml, 375ml and 180ml bottles. The brand's tagline is "One Life, Many Passions...Why wait".
Lalit Khaitan, chairman of Radico Khaitan, told Financial Chronicle, "We are hoping people from Royal Stag range will move up to After Dark while Blenders Pride consumers can come down (to a lower price) to good quality."
- "Radico Khaitan Q1 Net up 28.57%". The Indian Express. 2011-08-02. Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- "Radico Khaitan Ltd - Q4 Result". afaqs!. 2011-05-18. Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- "Radico Khaitan to launch 'After Dark' by September". Imagesfood.com. 2011-08-03. Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- M Padmakshan (2010-05-13). "Radico Khaitan to uncork After Dark whisky soon". The Economic Times. ET Bureau. Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- "After Dark premium". Radicokhaitan.com. Archived from the original on 2013-05-30. Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- "After Dark TVC One Life Many Passions". YouTube. 2012-11-21. Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- "AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY". Mbaskool.com. Retrieved 2013-08-29.