Alfa Romeo Issima
|Alfa Romeo Issima|
|Also called||Sbarro Issima|
|Body and chassis|
|Layout||Front-engine rear-wheel drive|
|Engine||5.9L V12 (pair of 3.0 V6)|
|Wheelbase||2.66 m (105 in)|
|Length||3.80 m (150 in)|
|Curb weight||1,200 kg (2,646 lb)|
The Alfa Romeo Issima is a concept design car by the Swiss engineering company Sbarro. The Issima was introduced at the 1996 Geneva Motor Show, it is equipped with two 3 litre V6, creating a V12 with 500 bhp (373 kW; 507 PS).
Its name derives from the Italian suffix "-issima" ("very very" for feminine names), used on adjectives.
- Engine: 12 cylinders (two V6 twin in line) Alfa Romeo, 4 valves per cylinder
- configuration: front longitudinal
- displacement: 5918 cc (2 x 2959 cc)
- power: 500 bhp (373 kW; 507 PS)
- chassis: Dual Frame
- transmission: rear wheel drive
- gearbox: manual
- wheels: front : 8,5 x 19 " / rear : 11 x 19 "
- tracks front/rear : 1,70 / 1,80 m
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|