Alfa Romeo Scighera
|Alfa Romeo Scighera|
|Also called||Italdesign Scighera|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Platform||Mid-engine, all wheel drive|
|Engine||3.0 L (2959 cc) twin turbo V6|
|Transmission||6-speed sequential manual|
|Wheelbase||2,590.8 mm (102.00 in)|
|Length||4,318 mm (170.00 in)|
|Width||1,981.2 mm (78.00 in)|
|Height||1,143 mm (45.00 in)|
|Curb weight||1,447 kg (3,190 lb)|
The Alfa Romeo Scighera is a functional, futuristically styled concept car designed and constructed by Italdesign of Turin, Italy in 1997. The Scighera is derived from the 164, and has an all aluminium body and frame structure is made of aluminium-carbon fibre composite, and powered by an Alfa Romeo 3.0 L (180 cu in) twin turbo V6 engine. The engine produced a maximum power output of 400 hp (300 kW; 410 PS) at 7,500 rpm. The car accelerates from 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds and had a top speed of 186 mph (299 km/h). The all wheel drive system was derived from the 155. Italdesign was considering a small-scale production, but it never happened.
- "AutoRAI 2003: the concept cars". ritzsite.net. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "Alfa Romeo Concept Cars". passagen.se/pas/alfa/concepts.htm. Archived from the original on 17 May 2007. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "1997 Italdesign Scighera". conceptcarz.com. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "ALFA ROMEO SCIGHERA". automedia-online.com. Archived from the original on 2006-11-28. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- "Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit". mobygames.com. Archived from the original on 18 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-04-26.