Asquith railway station
Northbound view from Platform 2
|Location||Haldane Street, Asquith|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||35.69 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||1 November 1915|
|Passengers (2013)||1,460 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Asquith railway station is located on the Main Northern line, serving the Sydney suburb of Asquith. It is served by Sydney Trains T1 North Shore Line and some early morning and late night NSW TrainLink Central Coast & Newcastle Line services.
Platforms & services
|1||Services to Epping, Richmond & Emu Plains via Gordon|||
|Limited services to Central via Strathfield|
Morning peak hour services to Central via Gordon
|2||Services to Berowra|||
|Limited services to Newcastle|
Evening peak hour services to Wyong
Transdev NSW operates three routes via Asquith station:
- 592: Hornsby station to Brooklyn and Mooney Mooney
- 595: Hornsby station to Arthurs Circle
- 597: Hornsby station to Berowra station and Berowra Heights
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Asquith Station NSWrail.net
- "Asquith Railway Station Group". New South Wales Heritage Database. Office of Environment and Heritage.
- "T1: North Shore line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Central Coast & Newcastle line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 592". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 595". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 597". Transport for NSW.