Wollstonecraft railway station
Southbound view from Platform 2 in September 2006
|Location||Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||7.18 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||1 May 1893|
|Previous names||Edwards Road|
|Passengers (2013)||2,260 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Wollstonecraft station opened on 1 May 1893 when the North Shore line opened from St Leonards to Milsons Point. Originally named Edwards Road, it was renamed on 1 September 1900. The original buildings were replaced in the 1980s.
The platform is located on a sharp 200 meter curve.
Platforms and services
|1||services to Epping, Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|2||services to Chatswood, Hornsby & Berowra||evening peak hour services to Wyong|
State Transit operates one route via Wollstonecraft station:
Wollstonecraft station is served by one NightRide route:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Wollstonecraft Station NSWrail.net
- Wollstonecraft Railway Station Sign NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T1: North Shore & Northern line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Central Coast & Newcastle line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "State Transit route 265". Transport for NSW.
- "N90 Nightride". Transport for NSW.
- Media related to Wollstonecraft railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Wollstonecraft station details Transport for New South Wales