Wollstonecraft railway station
Southbound view from Platform 2 in September 2006
|Location||Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||7.18 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||1 May 1893|
|Previous names||Edwards Road|
Wollstonecraft station opened on 1 May 1893 when the North Shore line opened from St Leonards to Milsons Point. Originally named Edwards Road, it was renamed on 1 September 1900. The original buildings were replaced in the 1980s.
The platform is located on a sharp 200 meter curve.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Epping, Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|2||services to Chatswood, Hornsby & Berowra||evening peak hour NSW TrainLink services to Wyong|
Sydney Buses operates one route via Wollstonecraft station:
- Wollstonecraft Station NSWrail.net
- Wollstonecraft Railway Station Sign NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T1: North Shore & Northern line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended February 2015].
- "Central Coast & Newcastle line timetable" (PDF). NSW Trainlink. 5 January 2015.
- "Routes 265 and 269 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 2 June 2014.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW