|Operating system||Android, Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS|
|Available in||24 languages|
|Type||Virtual private network|
Similar to other VPNs, SecureLine works by making the user appear in a different place via changing the users IP address, bypassing internet censorship for the country the user is in or Wi-Fi the user is using. The VPN can be set to automatically turn on when the user connects to a public Wi-Fi.
Avast has egress servers in more than 60 cities world-wide. Servers in eight cities support P2P connections for protocols like BitTorrent and further servers are dedicated to users of streaming services.
- "Avast SecureLine VPN - Secure any public Wi-Fi". Avast Software. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- Eddy, Max (August 7, 2017). "avast! SecureLine Review & Rating". PC Mag. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- Rashid, Fahmida (25 June 2015). "avast! SecureLine Review & Rating". PC Mag. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Free VPN Download | Lightning-Fast & Secure | Avast SecureLine VPN". www.avast.com.
- "Avast SecureLine VPN - FAQs | Official Avast Support". Avast Support.