Cascade Lake (microarchitecture)
|Transistors||14 nm (Tri-Gate) transistors|
|Instructions||x86-64, Intel 64|
Server: Cooper Lake(2019?)|
Desktop: Ice Lake(2020?)
Cascade Lake is an Intel codename for a 14 nm server and enthusiast processor microarchitecture. Cascade Lake is an optimization in Intel's "Process-Architecture-Optimization model". Intel states that this will be their first microarchitecture to support 3D XPoint-based memory modules. Also it will feature Deep Learning Boost instructions.
- Server: Cascade Lake-SP
- Enthusiast: Cascade Lake-X
- Cutress, Ian (19 August 2018). "Intel at Hot Chips 2018: Showing the Ankle of Cascade Lake". AnandTech. Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- "Intel Outlines Plans for Cascade Lake Xeon Scalable Processors". www.serverwatch.com.
- Mujtaba, Hassan (24 May 2017). "Intel Cascade Lake Xeons Arriving in 2018 Along With Optane DIMMs". wccftech.com.
- "Intel's 2018 Roadmap Shows New High-End Cascade Lake-X Debuting Next Year - ExtremeTech". extremetech.com. 5 December 2017.
- "Intel's 2018 roadmap has been leaked, revealing Cascade Lake-X". overclock3d.net. 4 December 2017.
- "Intel Cascade Lake-X HEDT Enthusiast Processors Coming Q4 2018 According To Roadmap Leak - HotHardware". hothardware.com.
- "Intel's 3D XPoint™ Technology Products – What's Available and What's Coming Soon | Intel® Software". software.intel.com. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- Eassa, Ashraf (2018-08-19). "Intel Unveils Data Center Processor Plans Through 2020". The Motley Fool. Retrieved 2018-09-10.
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|