|Industry||Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics|
|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Products||Mobile Phones, Smartphones, Tablets|
|Revenue||₹925 crore (US$130 million)|
Celkon was a mobile phone manufacturing company in India based at Hyderabad. It manufactured dual-sim smartphones, feature phones and tablets.. Its smartphones were sold under two brands: CAMPUS and a high-end series MILLENNIA.
Initially its mobiles and tablet PCs were assembled in Taiwan and China. Celkon  started its assembly line in Medchal, Hyderabad with a capacity of 200,000 mobile phones and later set up two more units – one in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh and other in Hyderabad, Telangana.
As of April 2020, the company's website no longer functions.
- "Celkon Mobiles - About Us". Celkon Mobiles. Archived from the original on 26 March 2015. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "Celkon eyes over Rs 700 crore sales from smartphones next year". Economic Times. 24 February 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- Bureau, Our. "Celkon to manufacture Covid protection gear". @businessline.
- "Celkon Mobiles set to invest Rs.200 crore on Medchal plant". The Hindu. 26 June 2015.
- "Celkon opens mobile handsets manufacturing unit". Economic Times. 27 June 2015.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|