|Industry||Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics|
|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Products||Mobile Phones, Smartphones, Tablets|
|Revenue||₹925 crore (US$130 million)|
Celkon is a mobile phone manufacturing company in India based in Hyderabad. It is involved in the development of mobile phones, Tablet PCs, and wireless technologies. Currently the Managing Director of Celkon Mobiles is Y.Guru
Celkon is India's sixth-largest mobile handsets company. Initially its mobiles and tablet PCs were assembled in Taiwan and China. Later the company established its own manufacturing facility in the Telangana state of India.
The company currently manufactures dual-sim smartphones, feature phones, and tablet PC. Celkon smartphone has Microsoft and Android as its OS partners and MediaTek , Qualcomm and Spreadtrum as its technology partners. The display screen of the feature phones ranges from 1.8inches to 2.8inches. Similarly, Celkon smartphones have touchscreens ranging from 3.5 inches to 5.5inches. Smartphones are categorized into two series CAMPUS and high-end series MILLENNIA.
Initially, the company started manufacturing and assembling its products in Tirupati India and some of ICs China. With government's “Make in India” initiative, Celkon found an opportunity in creating employment and strengthening the local economy. Celkon started its assembly line in Medchal, Hyderabad with a capacity of 2 lakh mobile phone and is employing 500 skilled technicians. Similarly Celkon is setting up 2 more units one in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh and other in Hyderabad, Telangana. 
Ace cricketer Virat Kohli was the first national brand ambassador for Celkon. The TV commercial with Virat Kohli was directed by Trivikram Srinivas. In 2012 Indian beauty, actress Tamannaah endorsement the brand's Android-based smartphones. In December 2015 Celkon roped in Rocking Star Yash as its brand ambassador for Karnataka.
- "Celkon Mobiles - About Us". Celkon Mobiles. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "When India travel, money follows". ESPN - Cricinfo. 30 June 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "Celkon eyes over Rs 700 crore sales from smartphones next year". Economic Times. 24 February 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "Celkon opens mobile handsets manufacturing unit". Economic Times. 27 June 2015.
- "Celkon Mobiles set to invest Rs.200 crore on Medchal plant". The Hindu. 26 June 2015.
- http://mobilereview.co.in/celkon-ropefamous-actor-yash-to-promote-brand-in-karnataka/. Missing or empty
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|