This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||87, Mistry Industrial Complex, MIDC Cross Road "A" Andheri (E), Mumbai Maharashtra 400 093.|
|Sandeep Parasrampuria (Founder)|
|Products||Mobile Phones, Laptops, Routers, Tablets, Data Cards, DVRs & CCTV Cameras, IT Peripherals, Accessories and Gadgets|
|Revenue||₹10 billion (US$150 million)|
Number of employees
iBall is a privately held consumer electronics company headquartered in MIDC Andheri Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, that imports computer peripherals, smartphones and tablets from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). iBall started operations in September 2001, initially selling computer mice. As of 2011[update], the company sold consumer electronics products in 27 different product categories.
In 2014, iBall launched the Andi Uddaan smartphone for women. An SOS button located at the back of the phone sounds a loud siren and automatically sends text messages (SMS) to five pre-selected contacts when pressed.
In May 2016, iBall in a strategic partnership with Intel and Microsoft launched India's most affordable Windows 10 Laptop - iBall CompBook at just Rs.9,999.
- "9-Inch pintu Slide i9018 Android Jelly Bean Tablet Launched for ₹9,990". IBT. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "iBall Launches World's First 35 Lumens Projector Phone 'Andi4a Projector', Available Online for ₹17,990". International Business Times. 2 September 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Rajan, Nandagopal (2 August 2014). "iBall Slide 3G 7803Q-900 tablet review: It's good, but would not use this as a phone". Financial Express. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall Slide 3G 7345Q-800 Voice-Calling Tablet Available Online at Rs. 10,349". NDTV Gadgets. 26 July 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall launches RUST Bluetooth headset for Rs 2,199". The Indian Express. 7 July 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall aims to capture 5% of handset mart - Money - DNA". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- "iBall launches tablet @ Rs 13,995". The Times of India. 8 September 2011. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "iBall Launches 'Andi Uddaan'". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall Slide i701".
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|