|Sandeep Parasrampuria (Chairman)|
|Products||Mobile Phones, Smartphones, Datacards, Tablets|
|Revenue||₹10 billion (US$150 million)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Your eyeball view, Our technology new|
iBall is a privately held Electronics company headquartered in Mumbai, India that imports computer peripherals, smartphones and tablets. iBall was launched in September 2001 and came in market with mouse. As of 2011[update], the company had 21 different product kinds.
It imports peripheral devices and hardware for personal computers, including keyboards, mice, CPU Cabinets and webcams. iBall also makes home and computer speakers, headphones, microphones, MP3 Players, SMPS, LCD Monitors, USB flash drives, tablets (Pen Drives) and barcode scanners.
In 2014, iBall launched ‘Andi Uddaan’ for women, an SOS button on the back of the phone, which gives out a loud siren ring in case of danger and sends out a pre-defined message to five designated contacts. iBall computers are in high demand in India because of its cheaper price.
In May, 2015 iBall launched its latest innovation iBall Slide i701 with the pricetag of Rs. 4999/- calling it World's most economical Windows tablet in collaboration with Intel and Microsoft. The tablet came with an engraved signature of Brand ambassador, Kareena Kapoor on the rear panel.
- Arise India
- Lava Mobiles
- YU Televentures
- Celkon Mobiles
- Spice Digital
- HCL Technologies
- Intex Technologies
- "9-Inch iBall Slide i9018 Android Jelly Bean Tablet Launched for ₹9,990". IBT. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "iBall Launches World’s First 35 Lumens Projector Phone 'Andi4a Projector', Available Online for ₹17,990". International Business Times. 2 September 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Rajan, Nandagopal (Aug 2, 2014). "iBall Slide 3G 7803Q-900 tablet review: It's good, but would not use this as a phone". Financial Express. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall Slide 3G 7345Q-800 Voice-Calling Tablet Available Online at Rs. 10,349". NDTV Gadgets. July 26, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- S. Ramdas (1 December 2011). "iBall will be a Rs 1,000 crore brand". CRN Magazine. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "iBall launches RUST Bluetooth headset for Rs 2,199". The Indian Express. July 7, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall aims to capture 5% of handset mart - Money - DNA". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- "iBall launches tablet @ Rs 13,995". The Times of India. 8 September 2011. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "iBall Launches ‘Andi Uddaan’". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "iBall Slide i701".
- "iBall Launches World’s Most Economical Windows Tablet PC – i701".
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|