|Daniel Alan Colman|
|Residence||Holden, Massachusetts, U.S.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
July 11, 1990 |
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
Daniel Alan Colman (born July 11, 1990) is an American professional poker player, originally from Holden, Massachusetts. He is best known for winning the $1,000,000 buy-in Big One for One Drop at the 2014 World Series of Poker. He beat Daniel Negreanu heads-up for a first place prize of $15.3 million, the second largest first place prize in poker history.
Colman is primarily an online player under the names "mrGR33N13" and "riyyc225". In 2013 he became the first player in history to win $1,000,000 in hyper-turbo tournaments in a calendar year, accomplishing the feat in only 9 months. In April 2014 he won the €100,000 Super High Roller at the European Poker Tour Grand Final in Monte Carlo, earning €1,539,300.
At the 2014 WSOP, he finished in 3rd place in the $10,000 Heads-Up event, before winning The Big One for One Drop for $15,306,668.
Colman added two more seven-figure cashes that summer. First, he finished 2nd in the €50,000 Super High Roller at EPT Barcelona for €843,066 ($1,120,186), then in September he won the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open, prevailing over a field of 1,499 and winning $1,446,710. In October 2014 he won the WPT Alpha 8 super high roller for $990,000, bringing his live tournament cashes to 21 million in 2014.
In 2014, he won the BLUFF Player of the year award.
As of August 2017, his total live winnings exceed $28,600,000.
World Series of Poker Bracelets
|2014||The Big One for One Drop||$15,306,668|
- ALL IN Magazine 2014 Poker Player of the Year
- Card Player Magazine 2014 Player of the Year Award
- Bluff Magazine 2014 Player of the Year Award
- "Radaris - Public Records Deep Search". Radaris.
- "23-year-old American beats reigning poker king to win $15million in charity event". Mail Online. July 3, 2014. Retrieved July 3, 2014.
- "Interview with Daniel "mrgr33n13" Colman about reaching $1Million in Pokerstars!". husng.com. August 29, 2013. Retrieved July 4, 2014.
- Tuley, Dave (July 2, 2014). "Colman wins One Drop for $15 million". ESPN. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- Fast, Erik. "Dan Colman Wins 2014 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open $10 Million Guaranteed Main Event". CardPlayer.com. Retrieved September 4, 2014.
- "Dan Colman Wins 2014 BLUFF Player of the Year Award". BLUFF.com. Retrieved 2016-08-07.
- "Daniel Colman's profile on The Hendon Mob". The Hendon Mob Poker Database. Retrieved 2016-08-07.
- House, ALL IN Media. "Poker Player Of The Year". www.allinmag.com. Retrieved 2016-08-07.
- "Daniel Colman Wins 2014 Card Player Player of the Year Award - Poker News". www.cardplayer.com. Retrieved 2016-08-07.