This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dreyer in May 2015
Dylan Marie Dreyer
August 2, 1981
|Occupation||Meteorologist, News Correspondent|
Dylan Marie Dreyer (born August 2, 1981) is an American television meteorologist working for NBC News. She is a weather anchor and rotates with Sheinelle Jones in the Orange Room on Weekend Today and MSNBC on weekends. Dreyer frequently appears on Today on weekdays as a weather correspondent and as a fill-in for Al Roker and Carson Daly. She also appears on The Weather Channel and on NBC Nightly News. Dreyer joined NBC News in September 2012 after having worked at the now former NBC station WHDH in Boston, Massachusetts since 2007.
Early life and education
Dylan married Brian Fichera in 2012. They live in the New York area. On June 10, 2016, Dreyer announced, on the Today Show, that she was pregnant with her first child. On December 17, 2016, she gave birth to her first child, a son, Calvin. On July 17, 2019, Dreyer announced on Today that she is expecting her second child due in January 2020. Dreyer had a miscarriage in early 2019.
- "Dylan Dreyer, weather anchor for TODAY's weekend editions". TODAY.com. June 4, 2013. Retrieved January 29, 2014.
- Kevin Eck (September 13, 2012). "It's Official: Dreyer Named to NBC's "Weekend Today" – TVSpy". mediabistro. Retrieved August 10, 2013.
- "'Today's' Dylan Dreyer on her blizzard car accident: 'It was so unfortunate' – Zap2it". blog.zap2it.com. Archived from the original on March 5, 2013. Retrieved April 2, 2014.
- "The More You Know - Journey with Dylan Dreyer". NBC. Archived from the original on August 2, 2017. Retrieved July 26, 2017.
- "Dylan Dreyer ties the knot in Boston – Boston News, New England News, WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM". Archived from the original on October 9, 2012. Retrieved February 9, 2014.
- "Dylan Dreyer announces first pregnancy on 'Today'". upi.com. Retrieved December 18, 2016.
- Vulpo, Mike (December 17, 2016). "Today Show Meteorologist Dylan Dreyer Gives Birth to a Baby Boy". eonline.com. Retrieved December 18, 2016.
- Stump, Scott; Hines, Hines (July 17, 2019). "TODAY's Dylan Dreyer is pregnant with her 2nd child". Today.
- Go, grandma! Dylan Dreyer shares her grandmother's record-breaking 'Price Is Right' run Today Show. December 31, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.