This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
January 31, 1971|
|Education||Iowa State University|
|Occupation||News anchor journalist|
|Website||Christine Romans on Twitter|
Christine Romans (born January 31, 1971) is a correspondent and anchor for CNN, and also an author. She previously worked for Reuters and Knight Ridder Financial News. She is the Chief Business Correspondent for CNN, in addition she anchors Early Start from 4 a.m. to 6 a.m. ET and the weekend business program "Your Money."
She is from Iowa and graduated from Iowa State University in 1993. While attending Iowa State University Christine majored in French in addition to Journalism and Mass Communication and spent extensive time in France as an exchange student. Romans joined CNN in 1999 and began reporting from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. She previously hosted Street Sweep on the now defunct network, CNNfn. She is married to Reuters editor Ed Tobin, and the couple have three children.
- "CNN.com - Transcripts". transcripts.cnn.com.
- Romans, Christine Smart is the New Rich Copyright Page
- "News Service: Iowa State University". www.public.iastate.edu.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-06-30. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- "CNN Programs - Anchors/Reporters - Christine Romans". www.cnn.com.
- "Christine Romans". IMDb.
- Chicago Tribune: "Wickes, Moira Tobin" March 12, 2003