Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast|
|Soft opening date||September 21, 2020|
|Opening date||September 28, 2020|
|Replaced||Grand Circuit Raceway|
|Attraction type||Trackless vehicles|
|Designer||Walt Disney Imagineering|
|Theme||Beauty and the Beast|
On October 14, 2016, The Oriental Land Company announced they would close Grand Circuit Raceway and open "Beauty and the Beast" theme area with a budget of 32 billion yen. The construction started on April 5, 2017. It was scheduled to open Spring 2020, however it got delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic in Japan and opened on September 28, 2020.
Guests board enchanted serving dishes that dance in rhythm to the film's well-known music and follow Belle on a romantic musical adventure inside the enchanted castle where she dances her way into the heart of the Beast, just in time to break the fateful spell.
- "New Fantasyland and Beauty and the Beast Dark Ride Opening September 28th at Tokyo Disneyland". Blog Mickey. September 17, 2020.
- "Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea Development Plans ConfirmedThroughFiscal Year 2020" (PDF). October 14, 2016.
- "Groundbreaking Ceremony Launches New Tokyo Disneyland Development". April 5, 2017.
- "Tokyo Disney announces five new attractions". April 27, 2016.
- "New Experiences at Tokyo Disneyland Park Featuring New Fantasyland, Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast and More Open Today!". September 28, 2020.